Unless you're an idiot you know why we need guns. You see the hatred against white people...

Unless you're an idiot you know why we need guns. You see the hatred against white people, without guns we whites would be in an even more precarious situation. Sure, idiots will shoot up scools, but if we as white people are disarmed, we'll be slaughetered when another dem president enters the white house and appoints judges to the Supreme Court.

We need to join the NRA - a de facto white organization. It's also counter-Semitic. We also need to stock up on guns and ammo.

You don't want to be without guns if the cucks in Congress don't rescind DACA. Piss of a shemale homo kike cuck faggot and join the NRA.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video34208187/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996
youtu.be/6imFvSua3Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much NRA pays you per post?
Do you get an extra if thread hits bump limit?

Come to Serbia no black pepole there

as an european i must say, guns belong to america and i'm glad about that.
what else can wipe out this human vermin but that?

to much kebab and gypsies do

Where u from

oh fuck the NRA, they are a LOBBYING group designed to bring value to their constituents' shareholders.

I see the Russians are here.

always watching at you brother ... Day and Night

they're taking Russian money, they could be in huge trouble

The NRA doesn't give a shit about white power, moron. They're a gun industry group that represents the interests of companies like Smith & Wesson, they could give a fuck about protecting your "rights" so long as gun makers keep making money.

Hillary did take Russian money too ...She is not in the trouble

+1 The NRA hasn't supported the interests of regular people who shoot/hunt as a hobby in decades. Just like every other institution in the US they exist to benefit somebody's bottom line.

>in the trouble
ffs Igor if you're going to shill for papa Putin, do it with some enthusiasm

>2018
>whataboutism
how's the weather in St. Petersburg?

I love my guns, but you are an actual retard. Shut the fuck up, you are ruining it for everyone. You understand the issues, leave it to the people who can form a coherent argument against another person's valid point.

I am in Texas comrade. We do not need to call long distance anymore

>in the trouble

Suck my dick mikhail, putin is a fuckin faggot.

oooh so that explains your terrible grammar

The NRA is a terrorist organization.

Not
Real
Americans

>literally
>the
>current
>year
>I
>can't
>even

>NRA shills
>trying to spam their shitty ideology
>to a bored overrun by pol, overrun by stormfront
>and a handful of kids sick of all the above

I predict much success captain, full speed ahead

Can't even what, faggot? That doens't mean anything.

Sure, and we could join Al Qaeda and ISIS while we're at it.

he's a Texan, they're a special kind of stupid

Lol Russian boob

Bump

Russian faggots

Not only do you give gun owners and white people a bad name, you give The NRA a bad name too.

Besides I'd rather join Jewish Americans for The Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO)

I'm NOT making that up! It's a real organization that even scares the shit out of The NRA

Fuck the NRA, backstabbing faggots who only try to fuck over gun owners. Springfield can go fuck their backstabbing ass too.

You try speaking Russian pal ... English is illogical language ...my grammar is good enough

lol, conspiracy theories abound

>thinking democrats care about commoners and their rooty-tooty-point-and-shooties
>thinking democrats care more than just making their benefactors richer

Remember when Obama went door to door and took your guns away? LOL

>thinking the NRA cares about guns
>thinking the NRA cares more than making their benefactors richer

Life time member here ...NRA is on people side

Not to worry, shill.

We will go to war again before we allow the government to attempt any type of gun grab. Shall not be infringed.

Oh, the tanks and planes? The ones they WON'T be using? Why not you say? Because they will effectively destroy the various infrastructure they need to enslave us. It will be a boots on the ground fight. And they can't win one of those and they know it. This scares them, so they tell the media to make us believe that guns are bad mmmkay.

These fucking idiot Americans eat it up and drink the koolaid. Leave themselves defenseless, open for the taking.

Don't ever, EVER give up your rights. And don't trust the media. Also, ignore whatever anti gun shit you hear, especially when it comes from foreigners. They literally don't matter to the USs gun debate and should refrain from trying to intervene in affairs they can't possibly understand.

I'm sure if NRA conferences started getting shot up, you might have a different opinion on a civilian's access to assault rifles.

Lol nah

xvideos.com/video34208187/

i'm pretty sure a terror attack at an NRA convention would go like this.
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996

Between "no guns" and "all guns" is a place called Common Sense:

youtu.be/6imFvSua3Kg

You're either agreeing that Trump is trying to become a horrible despot or you are woefully ignorant on Homeland Security. If the government wanted to take authoritarian control over the people, Homeland Security has the armory, ammunition, and the legal rights to do so.

You dumb apes signed away our rights when Bush was in office because a few terrorists made you scared. Republicans are the biggest pussies in modern history. If you didn't have a gun and food stamps, you'd probably be a buttslave to some liberal elite because you wouldn't know what else to do.

NRA is toxic. Time is over. War has been declared by corporate America. Youth will march on Washington demanding action. Politicians will fall from grace. Trump will take heat. Many guns will die in a furnace of Hellfire. Red tears will flow.

That's exactly what they want you to think. Keep sending them money, thanks!