ITT: Soyboy thread

ITT: Soyboy thread

Post your funniest images related to soyboys

Other urls found in this thread:

westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/soy-and-osteoporosis-not-a-leg-to-stand-on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how different is soylent from just like a normal whey protein shake.

Whey is for barbarians while soylent is for the modern man.

Products like these are supposed to substitute food. Whey protein shakes only contain protein.

These products contain vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein and supposedly all the rest your body needs. I'm not sure if it actually contains protein from soy, although it's named like that. I've been consuming Joylent (European counterpart) and the soy-based product is optional. The standard powder is weigh based.

Owen Shroyer??

Eating FOOD is soooooooo 2012

>legit see a reddit post about how it weakens him so much he cannot even open a bottle

HURR I THINK IM INTERTESTEED IN DIS

Not as much protein as a shake. It's essentially like taking a multivitamin and like half a protein shake. It's honestly not that bad. It's a pretty cheap and palatable meal replacement.

How do you know that's coming from a guy?

>inb4 Hurr durr look at the username

>adam davenport
sure sounds feminine to me

20g of protein isn't too bad

Soy causes: rickets, digestive track cancers osteoporosis, gender disruption, total scrotal implosion, mineral absorption problems leading to malnutrition, mental fogginess, infertility that that accumulates each generation, liberalism.

I've never seen a meme with such an impact and tenacity as "soyboy" but do people actually buy into it?

I would punch a stranger for saying soyboy, no questions asked. Its the same as saying "i am a faggot"

The fact that this thread exists is evidence that people buy into it. There have always been pussies. There have always been people who's identity is so fragile they think what they eat makes them less masculine. It's nothing new, it's just popular now.

westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/soy-and-osteoporosis-not-a-leg-to-stand-on/

I legitimately thought that was a tool to measure dick girth but then I read the context

I am making my own veg milk
I also eat beef (sometimes raw) so I'm no veganfaggit
Almonds, hazelnuts, dry figs or dates for sweetness are my basis
Adding seeds like pumpkin and sesame, even flax if i feel like it (fuck estrogens scare, i have moobs already anyway)
Bretty gud vegmilk tbh
I have 12 liters of cowmilk in my fridge rn (3 gallons, for creaturas) which i turn into yogurt at a rate of about half a gallon a day (2 liters for irrelevant countries)
I used to drink milk like a mofo by months-long periods but turning 50 made me less tolerant of it
Yogurt is godly, especially when made imperfectly in a non-digital oven and thus more fat and grainy
Cheers faggots get rekt or get pussy

You must be retarded

And animefagging

So does Anime weeb trash

Found the soyboys

I thought it was some sort of Hammacher Schlemmer cock ring.

I can’t even fathom the mindset that would lead someone to post something like this.

Just google "husband points" if you want to see numales. Pic related. Not only is the guy spending a lot of money on a video game,he is hiding it from his wife (he has to report his expenses to her,says so in the comments)

You’re supposed to eat it not, not shove fifty gallons up your ass.

>(fuck estrogens scare, i have moobs already anyway)

You said it all, soyboy

checked 'em up good

Mental ricket

Quads speaketh

Soyboy is a great insult and vegans/raw food freaks/whatever other weird shit *is* stupid, but if you’re one of those dolts that think eating a soy bean is going to make your balls fall off, you’re fucking retarded.

Ty

For some reason that shit actually makes me angry. Viscerally and physically angry.

Come back to me when you're my age, and show bobs

Im looking for a protein source which isn't soy. Can I just chug 90grams of whey daily(building muscle)?

Evil Mysogynist

Beer yeast

if I had to choose between getting kicked in the balls or chemical castration through soy I would pick the kicking in the balls because soy is forever.

It's sad for many reasons. The way he is infantilized that even at his age,he is willing to spend serious money on a mobile video game extra and the fact that his wife is taking a role of his mother in the marriage. It's more of his fault than hers but it doesn't make it any better to be supervised by someone.

Weirdly, I really don’t give a fuck about the wife. She’s probably just one of those fat ugly repellent bitches that act like complete assholes to pretend they’re “strong”. I’m angry with this fucking pussy. I want him to have the everloving shit kicked out of him every fucking day until he grows some balls and gets some self-respect. Acting like this is fucking crime against masculinity.

>I believe everything I read on the Internet
As long as your admit you're retarded.

soy causes testicle and ovary shrinkage and implosion and infertility.

Yeah I bet it was posted unironically.

The greatest argument against soy isn't the inane bullshit you posted, but the reminder that the zips scarf it down at every opportunity and are now a disgusting backwards bizzaro country.

Agreed, what's wrong with him? He shouldn't lie to his wife and accept that he doesn't deserve it yet

I might see it as sad if I could get past the brain-searing rage. The guy needs about 18 months with DI Hartman.

>thinking plant based soy has any impact on your bodies hormone balance
The reddit post is made by some noodled armed faggot, but your post was made by a fucking brainlet.

Do you know where you are?

Why do old people let themselves get fat? The older I get the more vigilant I get.

The soyboy crying is the latest in the right-wing's propaganda to keep people stupid and behaving like cavemen.

These are the same people who will never graduate from university or even finish a physics textbook yet believe they know more about science than more then 90% of scientists.

Holy shit,the comments are priceless

>Some batches are worse than others. My last batch was incredibly difficult to open, and I'm the dedicated Jar Opener of the house.

He's mommy's little Jar Opener!

Soy makes you extramley intelligent and anybody who doesnt eat it daily is just dumb thats a fact look it up.

I’m almost certain of it. Even if he fucked up his hand strangling bears why would anyone want call attention to the fact that you can’t even open a fucking bottle? I’d be embarassed.

Believing a meme.

>being this mad about soy being defamed
Soyboy detected

I love how Critical Theory BAs think you’re qualified to have an sort of opinion about science. To you effete regency homosexuals science is nothing more than politics.

>why would anyone want call attention to the fact that you can’t even open a fucking bottle? I’d be embarassed.

Me too. I am not from the US and in my culture you are never to show weakness because that's embarrassing. On the other hand,western media basically glorifies weakness (you are cool if you hate exercising,there is nothing wrong with not having a job and watching cartoons all day)

That's not soy.
That's a chemical imbalance in the brain and/or a few extra chromosomes.

but how much are you actually absorbing into your body?

The meme master is hard at work again, I see. Took a break from your Andy Sixx shit?

Think whatever you want to cope with your below-average intelligence;. it's the only chance you'll be happy.

all the salty soy bois in this thread.

Oh Jesse Cox! I love him!

Weakness isn't embarrassing, everyone is weak in their own ways. A culture that shuns an inherent part of humanity is bound to end up with a fucked up populace. I.E. the entirety of the middle east.

>implying logposting faggotry has anything to do with exposing the soyboy epidemic
Sorry friend, you've got the wrong man.

bio availability is a factor also.

>weakness isn't embarrassing
Stop eating soy, it's breaking your brain

I used to watch his videos years ago before he started collaborating with a bunch of people I don't care about.
I watched his latest wow video the other day and it feels like he's forcing himself to try and have fun.

>my father beat my mum every night and god dammit so will I!
Enjoy being a broken human being

It isn't unless you're an insecure faggot without people who care about them

i.e. you

How does that help you if you can't open it to begin with.

>associating not being weak with being a domestic abuser
Looks like you're the broken one fampai, sorry to hear it.

Better grip, leverage.
You don't even need a basic understanding of physics to intuitively know these simple concepts, user.

the fuck is a bb

Jesus fucking Christ...I'd thought I had seen the worst. I was wrong.

Are you seriously equating being able to handle hardship with beating your wife? Pathetic

Do theh say chaaz instead of cheese?

this doesn't make any sense and you sound broken.