german synthwave bf when

saw the replies
knew I shouldn't click on it
still clicked on it
now regret it

do not click on this

hey guys

fast stream lad here.

in a bit of a dilemma as to whether i should actually do it.

currently doing a research job at a top (i mean ltierally top) uni - that could lead to a phd - albeit in a softer area than i actually studied.

on the other hand the ol' 'stream could lead to lots of money and probably opportunities of going private - as well as potentially the opportunity to do a phd at a lesser university.

my problem is this - i think to get to the top of your game in my trade you need a phd. i feel more and more that it has become a bit of a minimum requirement and unfortunately as far as anything academic goes - name can outweigh even your own performance.

In some sense I'm worried although the normal life that the fast-stream represents will never go. The interesting opportunity which i am presented with now, may never come back.

that said im not 100% convinced i want to do a phd - but also not 100% convinced i want to be a normie wagey consultant or government cuck

bit lewd to keep the benders away

they wanna hate on a G that's typical
light up my spliff get spiritual

brilliant post

whatever happened to this bint

>to keep the benders away

literally anything is worth a try. god speed.

Why are you asking for advice on a Burmese loom weaving agora?

We can always ironically gay roleplay

Brexit is really just a social class thing boiled down at the end of the day, working class got to screw over the middle and upper class for what they did to their industries under Thatcher.

London bridge falling down

good lad

kind of looks like nonce slayer stacey dooley

Why is Sup Forums so autistic lads
they go berserk and derail the thread into meta discussion if you go slightly off topic and the mods warn and ban you for breaking unwritten rules.

Giving you a nightcall to tell you how I feel

Miss me lads?

Have you ever fingered your arse when wanking? y/n

might watch deliverance but not sure

Now you're probably wondering about this evening's entertainment. There's enough wine in camp to float a boat. It's all yours when they're dead. Oh yes, and the camp women will be suitably appreciative too.

Any junglists in the house tonight?

I wasn't even going to bother going to the fast-streams assessment centre till some lad on here advised me it would be worth it.

Now I'm at the crux of a decision and I'm hoping /brit/ can offer me up some wisom

youtube.com/watch?v=0oDgJesMkeg

Because generally autistic people like anime

Did you see his suicide note though? Fucking amazing, all in glitter and shells and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnZIZ8c5c0

Who is worse? Time or Chris?

Finally hit 60kg x 5 on overhead press

youtube.com/watch?v=lHXM62tb_MY

alri

>Mfw Chris-chan made it onto the news again and used a tragedy in his state to advertise Sonichu

at the end of the day, if you put a ballot paper in front of me I'm going to vote for the edgy anti establishment option regardless of the implications

t. proud working class brexiteer and corbynite

bodylet

there genuinely isn't a better video on the entire internet than this

>why are people that like anime autistic

there are actually various studies that document this. not to mention anyone who doesn't watch anime has clearly noticed, to the point they have done studies. autism and anime go hand in hand for sure

choon m8, nice one

HOWLING at that filename

>t. proud working class brexiteer and corbynite

me

My sister. Delete this now.

Would be gutted if someone wanted to make a stockphoto of me entitled "a weak feeble geek nerd young man with thin arms wearing glasses flexing"

haha stuck on the ol' 30kg myself

GIMME A J

instagram.com/deniseschaefer/?hl=en
never heard of her

NEED an ethnic Mari gf

youtube.com/watch?v=2OR-LoJcxeg

necked on with this bird in the smoking area of a nightclub in Gateshead

yes

that's good

sorry

>a weak feeble geek nerd young man with thin arms wearing glasses flexing

youtube.com/watch?v=MSR3jNZBZlo

np lad

don't think you could draw a better caricature of your average lefty if you tried

2 months since I last kissed someone

BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

*sniffs*

you lads smell that?

*farts*

what's the point of it all

going to murder myself

4 days

Just kissed the Russian gf on the neck after reading this. She giggled and stroked my leg.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXy3CYh6kSQ&list=PLKUdsT_WsIsmW6WL-IWzmqKS-9kjWwbfz

You've got a big family then, eh ya? Bet you've got all your cousins over here, happy families

hmmm

JANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY

JANNNNNNNNNNNY IN THE THREAD

Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler.

terry fucking wogan

LOVE john mcdonnell

reminder that Milky was the antagonist of TIE

The 'fu

reminder that each time this is posted there's at least 1 person who hasn't read it yet

want to visit his grave
youtube.com/watch?v=mD0cPBKj1qY

shan't

best TIE tunes also

youtube.com/watch?v=nJo98061Wl4

youtube.com/watch?v=smpiG0kYDtk

>lads holiday in 10 days
>haven't shagged a non prossie in 4 years
hmmm let's see how this goes

Indeed, of the series at least

>been at my new job for 2 weeks
>the 'lads' asked if I want to come out on a bender
said I have plans but they'll probably ask me again next week
back on the xanny I go

mental how season 5 scully was the best but retards keep saying she looks better as she ages

based labour supporters

If thats what Europe looks like, then I'll be sitting down. Better yet, I'm walking straight out of the door.

just go mate, these are your chances to step into normworld and you need to take them

*racially awakens*

youtube.com/watch?v=8k41D9por6c

Where is't?

Daily reminder

>if I want to come out
>on a bender

Best avoided lad, they trying to gay you up

krauts make the worst threads

hmm yes, i sure can't wait for centuries and centuries of nigger rap lyrics replacing this as the eminent form of culture in the western world

janny has left /brit/ well alone recently
can't remember the last time an additional thread was deleted
hmmm
time for a change methinks

well one of them is deep in the closet
the other is a muzzie
don't know what I'd be getting myself into

is the lad here who made the post about the new lad at work who walked in and said
>alri lads which one of you used to be the hardest until I got here
keep thinking about this post and want to know more about the bloke, literally one of the most alpha things I've ever heard
only read one post a few days ago but have began to idolise this character in my head

agreed

tired of this shithole lads
need to move elsewhere but i think i'm too autistic to make connections if i do

Modded skyrim

thoughts?

I know it may seem like meme advice but just put yourself out there

life is just a sea of faces and no bird is going to remember yours, they won't remember if you use a cringey opener or anything like that so just forget about them, it's a numbers game, just keep throwing shit at the wall until something sticks

nice cup of tea and a wank

FOY

umm sweetie I think you'll find that all music is originally African ;)

Oh wait, I get it, because he's a stand up comedian. "STAND UP" for Europe.

Love Europe
Hate the EU
Voted Brexit
Simple as

you make that?

>one of them is deep in the closet
>the other is a muzzie
Is that why he's in the closet? Self-preservation?