What is the best Star Wars movie of all time and why is it Rogue One?

What is the best Star Wars movie of all time and why is it Rogue One?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video34208187/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit movie until the last 3 minutes tbqh.

Star Wars is dumb.

Congratulations! You're both right!

Empire

She doesnʻt show enough of her ass

Empire used to be the best. It has been supplanted by Rogue One. Empire is now the second best Star Wars movie.

im actually listening to the dark force rising, 3 part audiobook about my fav. character in focus, grand admiral thrawn. worth a try for you who enjoy the star wars saga

This is wrong. You are dumb. The things you like are dumb. Your opinions should not be taken seriously.

Rogoue is best but I have a feeling that Solo will be better :)

No, you.

Originality made this series iconic but nothing really new has been introduced since the beginning and for decades it's all just been slight variations on the same bullshit over and over. I am totally out.

Pretty much this. Does Hot Daisy Ridely (jin erso) ever come out naked on any movies?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

THIS

I went to see Rogue One with the expectation that it's was going to be silly or some fan heavy bullshit.

But it was actually one of the best I've seen, I boggles my mind how good this Star Wars can be, and how stupid and shitty JarJar Abrams Star Wars is.

The only good thing about The Last Jedi is Poe and Luke.vthe rest is literally LITERALLY all teenage angst drama bullshit.

*Takes breath*

kotor

A New Hope, and only kids who like shitty battles disagree.

Rogue One is about a bunch of dirty rotten scoundrels rising to the occasion and sacrificing themselves in order to prevent permanent tyranny from establishing a foothold in the Galaxy. The collective character transitions from somewhat unlikable people into bonafide heroes is extraordinary. Han Solo did it in A New Hope. But that was just one character. Rogue One is a movie about a whole bunch of people doing what Han Solo did at the end of Hope, collectively.

No other Star Wars movie captures the spirit of the rebellion better.

Why the fuck is she called Jin, when her true name is Jan? Also, why is Kyle called Cassian? And why this stupid plot...? And why this SJW...? and why...? Why? WHY???

ROTS

xvideos.com/video34208187/

this

Just google has "her name (idk what shes called" ever been nude. And a list of all her nude/ near nude scenes will apear