OK guys, let's get it all straight once for good

OK guys, let's get it all straight once for good.

1. Has Mohamed really fucked 9 years old girl?
2. Are Muslims really obliged to deceive and lie to all non-Muslim people in order to force their own interest?
3. Is it true that the ultimate goal of Islam is to dominate the whole world?
4. Is it true that if you die forcing Islam onto others you will be granted 72 virgins in heaven?
5. Is it true that Muslims are allowed to kill a non-believer if they insult or deny existence of Allah?

Funny how suddenly no one knows.

1. yes, aisha's age at marriage is explicitly 6 in the hadith, and he consummated the marriage 3 years after. technically there's a 50/50 shot she was 10 instead of 9, because 3 years could mean 3 years and 364 days, but its still pedophelia

2 only one of the two main sects of islam embraces taqqiah (Shia), but its the sect that is more dangerous and more concerned with imposing islam on everybody else. dont get me wrong, sunni muslims would like to the same, but they're less militant and jew-y when it comes to lying to nonbelievers

3 yes says so multiple places in the quran, and dozens of times in the hadith

4 debatable, it is never explicitly stated what exactly constitutes a martyr in a holy war, but a lot of muslim scholars have interpreted those verses broadly to include in martyrdom all kinds of deaths, not just literal sword-in-hand conquest martyrdom

5. yes, though usually only in predominately muslim countries. shit a Bangladeshi atheist was just killed for denying allah, and the police didnt care enough about it to investigate.

1.dunno mohamid use to marry girls from different tribes to create a stetegic goals he might have married them but not fugged them, in some countries girls are married to older men but don't have sex as a symbolic gesture and then get married to some one else years latter. Also the living age back thenwas really low and the age of concent back then was really low unlike today in some places it's still 13 unly cos usa says it's wrong we follow it but bombing civilisations to the stone age is okay
2this can be said about jews as well, there talmund is saying something. Only the christian faith is forgiving. also it's relligion has nothing to do with how the people are like. Go to egpt and go to africa and look how there culture has affected the way christians pray. Personally never met a decent paksitani muslim person maybe a few that would count to a 10's that are decent human beings. Most seem to be quick to anger and very assshole like only few i met have been decent arab turkish people are just pure scum. on the contrary jewish people are all right
3 doubt it every relliogn wants followers but the wahabi islamic funded by the saudis is creating terrorism
4. i dunno not muslim
5.i dunno but christians use to kill or castrate any one who didn't follow the rellgion in the past also most of them hate gays. jews like to belive they are the chosen people and every other people are free game to do what ever you like

heaven? paradise you mean

no, I meant paradize

thanks bros

>no, I meant paradize
No. paradijs.

No! Pajamas!

you mean pyjamas

no I meant pyramids!

you can't say pedo

back then age of centeset was 12 or some shit people lived only to about 30 years old

some fucking queen in england gave birth at the age of 12

it's only modern times do people thhink of children as children before they use to be called little adults and were expected to have jobs and responcibility

>1. Has Mohamed really fucked 9 years old girl?

hmmm

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. They believe that

Muslims are explosive jews. Dishonest, inbred pieces of shit that will fuck you over physically if given the chance.

Jews are sneaky backstabbing muslims in disguise as 'white' people. Dirty greedy cunts that act just like muslims, just behind closed doors.

The dust bowl needs a thorough genocide similar to the previous mass murders commited and urged by the jews over the last 150 years.

1. No, she was about 15 when he fucked her
2. No, but they are permitted to deny their faith in Allah in order to save their (or another's) life. - taqiyya
3. The belief is that EVERYONE is a Muslim, just not everybody knows it, in that whether you believe or not, God(Allah) is still your creator.
4. Only of it was in defence, killing a non-aggressor is haram. The 72 'virgins' are more like genderless angels that look after you, rather than sexy women.
5. Killing is haram. Blasphemy is bad but as with other religions throughout history, politicians and leaders attach the death penalty to any disagreement.

Even in the Quran, the law of the land ranks above Sharia.

>age of consent
>regulated law and order in the medieval desert

>it doesn't count because pedophilia was more accepted back then
Wow what a tremendously useless argument. Fuck off with that shit

yes x 5
the whole world should treat them like cockroaches and exterminate them all on sight

And 6 or 9 year old wasn't even the fucking norm back then. Even Ali was weirded out at Muhammad's marriage because he thought she was way too young.

The biggest problem lies in the fact that this sick fuck is supposed to be the perfect example of all mankind according to Allah and Quran. Hundreds of millions of women and girls' lives were obliterated because of the 'hurrr out of context' justification. Islam is the fastest growing cancer and must be eradicated this instant.

1. Are you retarded? No she fucking wasn't. You are retarded. Sahih Hadiths say 6 and 9 retard.
2. Are you retarded? They are permitted to lie if it means it's for the good of Islam and the sunnah of muhammad.
3. Are you retarded? No evidence of him creating us and babies are not fucking Muslims. The only reason you are a Mussy fag is because your parents raised you that way. Be it anyone else and you would've believed in their religion.
4. Are you retarded? The Quran is very descriptive about the 72 virgins and how hot they are. Also, Muhammad has done and commanded the murder of apostates, homosexuals, adulterers etc numerous times in the Hadith.
5. Are you retarded? Just because it's in other religion doesn't make yours right. Killing is excusable in so many occasions. Murder of faggots, apostates, jews, adulterers etc are all permitted and something that Muhammad, as well as modern Islamic countries enforce.

Shut the fuck up with your taqiyah bullshit you fucking faggot. Go jump off of a niggerbridge.

How is Iran?

Expected to see different opinions.

finally some good answer. Can I just ask additionaly - did you read quaran?

A good chunk of Quran and I've read hadiths like Bukhari and Muslim.