Hansen vs Predator

I'm in love with this decoy

she's so damn pretty

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't even see her hair because she's wearing one of those degenerate hats. Inside the house.
10/10, would whip the shit out of her in the name of the Lord again.

>10/10, would whip the shit out of her in the name of the Lord again.

I'm dying

does she have an instagram or something?

>she

probably

wtf dude shes 13??

>inside
>wearing a hat
>and a hoodie
>looks like 25

dude what

those pedos must be stupid as fuck to not think something's up

>those pedos must be stupid as fuck

have you never seen the show? half of them are clearly retarded

well if they're retarded it's no wonder they get along with 13 year old girls so well

Why hasn't anyone counter decoyed Hansen with sending someone who is under 18 and getting the decoy in trouble for being over 18.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW EPISODE HANSEN

>the people who go to an underage girl's private home are stupid

great deductive skills, detective

at that point they're already committed, even if something is up there's not much they can do about it

He should try Europe

Though this actually makes me think - females of all ages tend to prefer older males, right? What if one of the "pedos" is only pretending to be a 20/30-something year old to try to attract a girl who is actually the same age as him? What if they're expecting a 30 year old guy to show up to the decoy house, but it's actually a 13 year old guy?

What if the decoy accidentally lets the 13 year old guy kiss her, thinking he's actually 30? Do they arrest the decoy? Do they arrest themselves?

The people who are doing the chat and the decoy are all part of a police investigation, they would obviously not be arrested. You really don't think all of this is legally cleared before actually doing it? Why do you even ask these question, you are clearly too stupid to even understand the premise of the show.

Have we seen him yet?

LOOK GUYS A GIRL XD

sabotoket

No Chris

>those pedos must be stupid as fuck to not think something's up
Pretty sure you have to be at least borderline retarded to even fall for their chatroom bait in the first place.

J.R. NOOOO! BAH GAWD ALLMIGHTY! HAVE YOU NO SOUL BROTHER? HAVE YOU NO SOUL?

I want to marry her

Anyone got a good place to watch all the older seasons? Youtube doesn't have them all i think and other sites only have one.

new episode?

In that case, then the whole show is entrapment trying to get legit mentally disabled people.

How the fuck is this even legal?

this image could really use some condoms lying on the desk in front of wojack. their presence would serve both to incriminate wojack and taunt him for his stupidity. likewise, they would highlight two contrasting themes at play, a deep sinking feeling of regret in wojack, and the dark schadenfreude in pepe. the juxtaposition of these two concepts would really tie together the piece, enveloping the whole piece in its dark yet absurd flavor of humor. in essence, the image tells us that the duality of man is neither to be lauded nor abhorred, merely that it is there, and we are powerless to do anything but to try to find humor in it.

+1

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms

Should be all of the old episodes here.

I actually know a guy who was caught in a sting like this. Happened about a month ago, and he was a staff at a YMCA at an elementary school. Pretty fucked up, actually.