Was he elite or shit??

>le couldn't score in finals man

Of course he was elite

>Eder

He has the fifth-highest number of PL goals despite spending less than half his career in England (everyone who has scored more PL goals than him has spent their entire career in the PL).

It's a shame he was held back by a shit club for most of his career. He had to ditch Arselel to win the Champions League.

The Invincibles were arguably the best team in English football history.

Ah yes that's why they won a UCL

Holy shit, stop leaving your general Arsecuck. Literally got fewer points than Chelsea got this season.

Arsenal probably would have won a Champions League if Bergkamp wasn't afraid of flying desu.

So? They achieved something no club will do for a very, very long time. You're plain stupid to not see the quality in that team, irrespective of Europe.

best pacey nig ever

they would have won it if that Lehmann shitter didnt get a red card 10 mins in

They would have won it if they were good enough.

>Losers
>Special

lmao no. There's nothing particularly special about beating up on a league during a weak year and getting some luck. Are Celtic elite now?

ref said that was the biggest regret of his career, should have been a yellow

If it's so easy then why hasn't anyone else done it other than Preston over 100 years ago? Everyone admits that The Invincibles is one of the best teams in PL history, it's up their with the treble-winning United squad and the 2004-05 Chelsea squad.

And when did the last time 4/16senal win the UCL title??? Arsenal is fucking shit club and their fans are fucking idiot too

yes but the german was still shit, so what if Etoo or whoever thefuck scored, let them score then play 80 mins 11vs11. that's what David Semen would have done.

>Are Celtic elite now?

Brenny is.

I'm not saying they weren't quality but they're not the best team in English history you seething arsefag

How could they be the best if they lost the premier eagle to chelski, fagget?

Fun fact about the "invincibles", they actually lost in EVERY cup competition that year.

The claim was that they are "arguably" the best, not the undisputed best. Imagine being this mad over something that happened over 10 years ago.

shut up faggot go eat a golden retriever

Elite player on a shit team

So invincible

>mad

Hardly. Imagine being this hurt over no one caring about your shite club. /arse/ exists to protect your feelings

in a round-robin the objective is scoring the most points possible, not just avoid losing matches.

Lost key players to injuries like Bergkamp, Cambell, Gilberto. Also Chelsea started spending £200m every season while Wenger was funding a new stadium.

Liverpool were able to win the Champions League during that period.

Well yeah, it all went down hill after 2004. Buying budget players, too much focus on mentally weak technical midgets and losing their best players every year.

HAHAHAHA

atleast he gets to eat lmao

Still, LIVERPOOL of all teams was capable of winning the UCL and the greatest Arsenal side of all time couldn't. Speaks volumes.

Preston also won the FA cup unbeaten that year without conceding a goal. True GOATS

When Preston went unbeaten for the entire season there were only 22 games though

2005 Liverpool were better than the invincibles

He is the only reason that wenger had any success at all.

He was good, but he sure as hell wasn't elite

>Invincible
>Drew multiple matches
Not undefeated if you didn't win all your games
How many fucking times do I have to tell you cunts?

shame he has to do premier inn adverts for money now

won the league in 98 without henry
in what world is a draw a defeat

>in what world is a draw a defeat
The one you're living in cuck
If you didn't win you lost plain and simple, is a draw better than a defeat? Yes
Is it winning? Fuckno
to be undefeated you have to win every.single.game
Otherwise you just won a bunch and then tied when you couldn't win
I'm a United fan and we went on a "25 game undefeated streak" except almost half of those were fucking draws. That's not winning and you know it.
I know we have very different ways of thinking in multiple respects overall but there's no way in hell you can tell me that if you didn't beat me in a game you won just because I didn't out score you
If you draw you both lost there is no winner

lmao. you don't get a point if you lose. draws are a point. I'm glad you can admit your season was shit, but there's one more thing:

CONTEXT
O
N
T
E
X
T

i'm not even a fan or arseshit either.

they didn't lose, therefore they were unbeaten

not a difficult concept to grasp. you can't just make up your own definitions

ladies and gentlemen - literal retards blinded by jealousy and petty rage

>You get a point if you draw
That still doesn't constitute winning and if you didn't win you lost. The single point for a draw came about to make the point system more interesting and intrecste ofr the league tables but it has never existed to make going undefeated possible.
And it's not just our season that's shit, it's our fucking manager. We won 3 trophies but that Portuguese cunt gutted our entire club almost to the bare bones and turned it into a side show just like he did Chelshit.
I wanted goddamn Klopp not a fucking 3 season flop

>jealousy and petty rage
Just how far up your ass is your head exactly?
I'm even a gunners fan due to my best friend and still don't like the guy. He was good, however he's quite a bit overated.
>Semantix
If you didn't win the match you lost it, that has been the definition of winning since the beginning of man.
The idea that you tie in and of itself is ridiculous and a cop out, the o ly fucking reason it exists in the first place is because matches got to the point where they were being played hours after they should have ended and they needed a way to stop it from being so excessive.
You can't say muh points system because GD solves that problem automatically.
It's just another leftist errybody gets a trophy level joke.
If you have a draw at the end of regulation play it should go to a shootout just like it does in the CL or even fucking golden goal like they used to do in the old days

>the o ly fucking reason it exists in the first place is because matches got to the point where they were being played hours after they should have ended and they needed a way to stop it from being so excessive

where do you get this rubbish. a point is awarded precisely to differentiate it from a LOSS

by your logic cup replays shouldn't exist, both teams should just be knocked out. genius.

Why do Americans hate draws so much? They add an extra layer of strategy to football where weaker teams can actually compete for a point against moneybags clubs.

Utd 99 and Chelsea 05 were objectively better

friendly reminder that "invincibles" season wouldnt have won the league title this season