Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman hits back at body-shaming man after ‘uncomfortable’ comment

>Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman hits back at body-shaming man after ‘uncomfortable’ comment

msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/aly-raisman-hits-back-at-body-shaming-man-after-‘uncomfortable’-comment/ar-BBBuG22

Thoughts on this athlete's position?

Seems uncomfortable

May I see her complete body of work?

>Thoughts on this athlete's position?

You will have to post more pictures so I can investigate.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

Need more body of work OP. But so far it seems uncomfortable.

Yea look at how huge those arms are for an Olympian?

Is this cunt serious?

Maybe she should get more comfortable

Her body of work speaks for itself.

>She'll never warp those arms around your neck, making you feel secure

This is what happens when ugly guys listen to Sup Forums and try to be Chad.

Hey if that Russian man wants to have bad taste let em. Means more for me

>Thoughts on this athlete's position?

She needs to Arch her back more for maximum penetration

She can fuck me anytime desu.

>no shots of the pussy
do you think shes an "outie"?

Looks like a puffy marshmellow. I want to bite her in some places

Don't really have time to analyze her feelings about the world atm.

Remember when the thread with pic related stayed up for 5 days or so?

Not gonna lie
I'm turned off by muscles on girls

So how huge is her clit?

10/10

mans ass

And most girls are turned off by us fat neckbeards that browse Kyrgyzstani balloon-animal forums. Who knew?

what's up with women and their obsession on biceps

who gives a shit about anything but quads

Oh I knew that
There's no way I'd ever actually manage to get a gf let alone keep one
But even if I had a chance to get one I'd find that disgusting

She's an A10 warthog?

>If u are a man who can't compliment a girls you are sexist
what did she mean by that

She's getting paid to model right?
Something that is totally subjective towards her appearance
We shit on players all the time based on how they perform because they put it on public display
Same thing should apply here
We should be able to judge her appearance because she is putting her body on display

The fuck? If you don't bend over backwards for women, you're a sexist, misogynist male like the President of the United States of America now?

That guy is probably gonna get fired too

>AskTSA @AskTSA
We're sorry to hear this, Aly. We expect our officers to treat everyone with courtesy and respect. Pls DM us more details.

I think he was making a fart sound, /k/omrade

it freaks me out when people curl their feet or point their toes in unnatural positions.

the ballet terrifies me

my mom said that i always cried when the witches feet curled up under the house in wizard of oz

(((Raisman)))

>don't you want some if this goy
n-no!

To sum it up for those of you who are confused

>10/10 woman
>In line at TSA
>a man SHE DOES NOT KNOW said something SHE BELIEVES is unflattering
>she takes to twitter to tweet out her outrage at the sexist neanderthal who refused to compliment her in a way she approved of

To put this in perspective, the female TSA agent recognized her from the US olympic team, and commented to the guy TSA agent that she was a gold medal winning gymnast, and then turned to and complemented this millennial twat about her biceps, the guy replied to the female TSA agent that it couldn't be her, because she didn't look like she had "gymnast" biceps, and then proceeded to "stare at her arms"

the content of the tweet per Aly (the millennial twat snowflake)

>Lady at TSA: "Gymnast? I recognized u by ur biceps"
>Man at TSA: "I don't see any muscles" & continues 2 stare at me
How rude & uncomfortable

she then ranted about this guy for 3 more tweets, and per her, this was all he did.

Looks to me like the guy was ugly, and she was going to take offense to whatever he said to her, if he so much as glanced her way. Furthermore is she upset because he didn't kiss her ass? Or is she upset because he didn't recognise her? Or is she upset because he was creepy? Or is she upset because she wants to be the victim of misogyny like all the snowflakes.

here are the rest of her tweets

>I work very hard to be healthy & fit. The fact that a man thinks he judge my arms pisses me off I am so sick of this judgmental generation.
>If u are a man who can't compliment a girls you are sexist. Get over yourself. Are u kidding me? It's 2017. When will this change?
>He was very rude. Staring at me shaking his head like it couldn't be me because I didn't look "strong enough" to him? Not cool.

fucking snowflake cunt. looks like she's a perfect representative of what people hate about the millennial generation.

Jewish whore using her body for financial gain.

Exactly.

How many niggers fucked her in Rio?

not enough

this

lmao what a stuckup bitch

A better sum up
>He's a tool
>She's overly sensitive and trying to make a reactive social statement over some nobody tool
It's a non story, but in the age of twitter and manufactured outrage people of opposing political spectrums will make it one. I'm sick of this shit.

>>If u are a man who can't compliment a girls you are sexist. Get over yourself. Are u kidding me? It's 2017. When will this change?

But if you're a man and you do compliment a girl for her looks you'll get called sexist AND a pedophile pervert. WTF we can't win fellas, time to go home.

Thanks for the wallpaper senpai

JUST

>taking a picture of your screen

>not appreciating the behind the scenes look at user's life

Is he basing this off of her time as a gymnast or as a model?
Because if it's being a model then he has every right too

clean you are nails you dirty fuck

>the city of america

Yeah, those unkempt nails, slight dirty table and lamp sure are worthwhile.

look at his fucking desk. dude lives in a shithole, wouldn't be surprised if it's crawling with cockroaches. Dirty nails are the least of his problems.

Jews only, Michel.

Cunt.

>2017
>You are sexist

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Ah yes she is a lovely woman deserving of admiration and respect.

Are u kidding me? It's 2017. When will this change?

>CURRENT
>YEAR

>he didnt buy tickets to the gun show

brap

women were a mistake

Pretty much