What is the manliest and most honourable way to die, /pol?

What is the manliest and most honourable way to die, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi
vice.com/read/ten-years-ago-mr-hands-got-fucked-to-death-by-a-horse-716
youtube.com/watch?v=3axUFHYbPKE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bdx_nYp5Kug
youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sudoku

Free

In old age, surrounded by a loving family.

Willingly.

Because let's face it. Whites are a disease, and to fix the world they need to let us browns kill them for the greater good. (Except Jews)

Jumping in front of a bullet for a beautiful girl.

Balls deep in your mother.

This Or by defending that family's rights, future, honour

Fucking leaf

this is glorious

either an end you choose or a dutyful one

fuck nature

While leading a racewar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi

>Yamaguchi mixed a small amount of toothpaste with water and wrote on his cell wall, "Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!"

((()))

Internalised bleeding due to your boyfriend forcing a horse cock up your ass so hard that you burst.

No joke

vice.com/read/ten-years-ago-mr-hands-got-fucked-to-death-by-a-horse-716

>What is the manliest and most honourable way to die, /pol?
>die of age

>What is the manliest and most honourable way to die

Fighting for Fuehrer, Volk, und Vaterland

How brave

Attempting to disarm a school shooter who enters a classroom and end up dying in the process. That guarantees 72 virgins upon entering heaven.

>Reply
protecting your brothers

jumping on a grenade thrown by someone looking to hurt you and all you love.

Fighting in a civil war, defending their country.

>good goy
>kill yourself

Getting executed for defying the Jew.

Killing a Godless Russian/slav/chink soldier in battle

Gassing Jews

Lol, stupid tool.

Kamikaze pilot

((()))

Wow, didnt know japan was based. Sadly they are now only some weaboo faggots. Kusunoki Masashige looks manly as fuck. To bad you can only see and feel a culture you are born in.

Suicide after Trump loses.

By swimming to Utoya on 22 July 2011.

Unexpectedly

slitting your wrists after one direction broke up

Defending your offspring so they will carry on your bloodline

Pretty based

Quietly, surrounded by family.
Without pain.
Granchildren holding your hand as you go.
And the words of gentle prayer in your ears, knowing that you've brought life into this world.

There isn't one. Death is the ultimate failure.

>Quietly
>Surrounded by family
>Without pain
Take a load of this beta!

I understand the duty of standing post, but, if your post gets destroyed, you failed. Alive or dead.

riding a laser shark packed with dynamite into the mouth of an active volcano

In the open steppe, recieving an arrow to my forehead while riding my horse charging at stockholm.

kek you cuck. You die, and she continues voting for leftist parties.

For Israel

faggot

I have reocurring dream of me dying. I'm standing in green camo, in middle of golden wheat field, and then shell fell near me. Hearing buzz, I look down, no legs. Another man comes to me, puls a pistol and shots me in head.

handcuffed on my knees telling rust that time is a flat circle and giving him a mind fuck he'll never forget before marty blows my fucking head off

>In open steppe
>Charging at Stockholm
Kek

>(you)

Nice try Kike Reaper, but I won't get suckered into your "muh fear of the unknown" bullshit you've tricked Humanity into falling for.

Death is a release and much better than this life. Not a thing to be afraid of or sad over. It's a happy transformation and your lies won't sway me.

Let me tell you...

see pic

but he is still at his post.
>even in death I still serve

fishing accident

The words of gentle prayer in your ears.
> الله اكبر الله اكبر

Neither honourable, nor manly

You forgot his beard.

>42 times

he has ascended to a superior plane of existence desu

You pussies need to reevaluate your definitions of "manly".

For the good of mankind in an explosion at the Large Hadron Collider in CERN during a daring experiment to make anime real.

Bludgeoned to death by the pure, white breasts of a dozen maidens you just rescued from the jaws of death is my ideal demise, but I'm not sure if it's the manliest

Bleeding to death after defending your nation and/or family is probably it, or

I would remember if he had one

faen ta deg

Alone, with a fully inserted buttplug, in an efficiency apartment above a bar in St. Louis

I don't know, but I'd better leave a loving family, a great nation and a name in history for people to remember.

Or he could have gone back to base, flown out on another mission, and destroyed more bombers

Fuck, the war was over a few months later. I'm sorry but that's a stupid way to die.

the heroic attempt to bring 2D to our 3D realm

My record is 9 in a 24 hour period, and that was exhausting.

God Speed Hue.

Well i had a dream twice with someone cutting my head off. My body and head just lay there and people walked pass by. Day and night. And some days later the guy came back with a truck and drove over my body and head.
It acutally means i shouldnt think about to much shit and dont take so much stress.
"Dont lose your head"

How about what is the most fun way to live?

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=3axUFHYbPKE

On the banks of the Volga river, a spear lodged just below the ribcage. Sink to your knees, fall to the ground and do not rise again.

It is to charge into the unknown knowing your beloved fatherland is behind you, Towards the enemy and into their fire.

One of the best ways if you ask me.

Firing squad seems like a good way to go.

>literally invited nigger mudslimes to rape and pillage the only part of spain that was untouched by muslim conquest

kek

Balls deep in the asshole of your best friends 7 month pregnant wife.

His plane could've been badly damaged or not had enough fuel to make it back.

I think he knew the war was over and he did not want to survive it.
I can understand why he did it.

لا إله إلا الله و محمد رسول الله

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdx_nYp5Kug

Industrial accident. Imagine the stones on those plant workers at Chernobyl, rushing into the reactor room to see if they could insert the control rods, knowing they are about to die the most grizzly death possible. RIP you brave SOB's

There were men who sacrificed themselves in the cleanup effort too; knowing they would die of radiation exposure, a terrible way to go

On the battlefield surrounded by the corpses of the adversary in the defence of your people. Ive been obsessed with this my whole life and its the only dream I ever had. If I get eternal glory and a small page in history even better.

Yep, some of those workers literally had their skin melted off. Scary, scary shit. I can't imagine what had to be going through their heads. Either die the worst death possible yourself or everyone in the region around you will die

For the highest good, waifus.

>the 3 workers who volunteered to swim into the irradiated-as-fuck flooded basement to turn on the pumps and prevent the largest steam explosion ever that could have left most of Eastern Europe uninhabitable

F

Crushed by a tank, feet first

>youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE

In a purifying blaze of glory, embracing the enemy.

Giving a vital organ to a brother. Or dying in combat, saving your squad.

this guy gets it.

>120 years old
>getting dick sucked by two 10/10 qts
>in the middle of a gun fight
>with an alien on your yacht
>singing Ring of Fire and in the meantime
>unarming nuclear nuke
>cumming all over qts faces
>going super saiyan
>destroying alien mother ship by
>becoming supernova

Being shot to death as I skewer traitors and invaders with a spear that flies the union jack.

>freezing to death as the capitol city burns to the ground in the distance, rifle in your hand
>gunshots ring out faintly as the rebels put down the last pockets of government resistance
>although most of them are freezing as well they still have enough energy
>to massacre the surviving civilians

Need to rewatch that show asap

>these people are serious

to save somebody you dont know

To die old after you won against all your enemies and created strong family.

>not singing it ain't me

suicide by hanging