Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
I snorted 100mg of DMT yesterday night
ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxev0M7LFqg
sciencealert.com/new-study-discovers-your-brain-actually-works-in-up-to-11-dimensions
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q854v/elon-musk-simulated-universe-hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn much?
What was the duration and peak like?

Did your nose tingle?

Come up with any far-fetched ideas about God or something?

it burned like a bitch, like i've snorted amphetamines, but this was so much more painful. i can't really explain it that good. my peak consisted of me hyperventilating due to a panic attack (thought I OD'd or some shit), my whole room changed into a futuristic version of itself where I could recognise my apartment, but at the same time knew it didn't look as it did while peaking. It was an amazing experience tho

yeah, it hurt for the first 20-30 seconds, then it felt as if it had swollen up or something. wouldn't snort DMT daily, but I will definitely snort it again after smoking it (snorting it yesterday was my first experience with DMT) just to compare the two.

not really. i did feel a presence, as if i was being watched by either some aliens controlling me or just something more powerful. didn't see anybody tho.

my trip overall was pretty cool, because instead of tripping with my eyes closed on the bed or something, i was wide awake, tripping in what seemed to be an alternate universe or something.

>i did feel a presence, as if i was being watched by either some aliens controlling me or just something more powerful. didn't see anybody tho.
No ego death. Means it wasn't strong enough.

I mean, I have heard that you need a higher dose when snorting compared to when you smoke it, so it might be that 100mg snorted wasn't enough.

smoke it with pot then repost its totally different bud if it didnt scare you , you didnt hav enough freakish shit ive ever done

oh, i was scared. i was hyperventilating because i thought i was going to forget to breathe (am brainlet, i know), i was in full panic mode. so in order for me to not hurt myself or something, i locked myself in the bathroom for maybe 5 minutes, then went to drink a glass of water.

my first "experience" was with smoking it with pot, but the problem was that i sprinkled it on top of the herb inside my joint. I did see that things started to breathe lightly and I did feel physically weakened (like passed out or sth), but that's about it. and i put 50-75mg in there then, so I guess the dmt burned out too much. won't smoke it with pot like that anymore. might try it with pot if i get myself a pipe tho

You... you snorted it? Why didn't you smoke it like a dab/meth? It doesn't burn at all and is much more pleasant to look at than a line. As you down it and hold it in it races to your brain and when you exhale, at least for me, it's a myriad of symmetrical patterns and colours that emerge out of the asymmetrical smoke curls. Best way to start a trip that I have ever experienced.

the reason i didn't smoke it was because i didn't have a pipe. my next time will definitely be by smoking it, but this time i just couldn't wait, i wanted to see what it was like, and if it was as i had imagined it be.

make a little pipe from tin foil, whatever pipe you use you're gonna wanna toss it when your done anyway.

any links/tutorials/tips on creating a pipe from tin foil and actually using it?

Don't do this, it'll fuck with your high and hurt your brain
Fair enough. I recommend just taking it like a dab over mixing it with bud. Personally I feel like the trip is more clear when it's just DMT you pull in.

okay nvm, found one
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxev0M7LFqg

i forgot about smoking tin being bad. damn, thanks :D

Why are you doing kid's drugs?

Check'd and you're welcome, I wouldn't even recommend it with weed.

Why did you chose to be a disapointment?

Same reason the hippies did, to counter a culture we find detestable and to search for something greater than ourselves... and to get fucking lit in the process.

can you actually snort it?

I'm all for drugs and shit, but couldn't you find a better counter culture reading books and enjoying art? You can still use drugs, of course. Drugs alone just seem... poor.

When will you stop escaping your disappointing reality and do something useful instead of being part of a global-scale problem?

yes, you can, but it seems that you'll need a much higher dose, thing x2-x4, maybe more. I snorted 100mg in, 50mg per nostril, and it hit me in a few minutes and lasted for maybe 30 minutes. it's said that the high lasts longer, but due to it needing a higher dose, it might not be as intense (it was still really intense for me, was not expecting that)

fuck off Cx stop being a pussy and try some drugs, bro Cx it won't get your parents back together, nor will it make them love you, but hey - drugs!

>kid's drugs

Watched a buddy snort a good sized line of 5-meo-dmt once. He was sweating bullets and rubbing his face at first. Then freaked out and jumped face first into some bushes outside the apt and flopped around for a while.

Most artists do/did some form of drug, but if you think about it all they do is serve the culture by providing it material that they can market and sell at nonsensical prices in order to fuel their status in a culture about increasing the gap between the classes. The way I see it, it's better to be in it for no one in particular than to step on every one else on the way up.

Ah. Yeah. Hungover brain read that as "Why are you kids doing drugs?"

My b.

5-meo-det and n,n-dmt are in no way not the same thing other than the name. i did n,n myself

preach

You do know art existed before the XXth century, right? Everything you say only apply for a very narrow portion of what art is. And obviously I'm not talking about shit-tier commercial or contemporary art. And before the XIXth century, virtually no artist ever used drug, if you except alcohol (and even then, few of them were drunkards). Again, not that I have anything against drugs. I use them.

Have you heard of opium?

Yes, and opium was used mostly during the XIXth century. I believed I mentioned the use of drugs during the XIXth century. There may be a few exception here and there before the XIXth century, but you can't say most artists used drugs. That's true, but only for a recent period. Anyway, my point was only to suggest doing something else than drugs to "find a better counter culture", as you said (assuming I'm talking to the same guy).

Summerians actually cultivated it and it was present in ancient Rome. It also found its way to China through the Silk Road which originated centuries before the British ever did trade with them. Drugs have been around for a very long time my friend and have worked their way into human history far more often than not. Hell, even tribes in south america have been using psychotropic plants before the Eurasian continent even knew there was land that far west... or east, depending on your coast.

What would I possibly have to ask a fucking retard? "Hey guyz, Im on drugz. Im so cool."

Dude, I know. Even then, that is not a fair assumption to say that "most artists did some kind of drug". I'm not trying to say that drugs didn't exist (you forgot the hellenistic period Greeks, btw), I'm just saying that art and drugs weren't intertwined as they are today for most of art history.

If you were to be tested for DMT at any time, you would test positive. Alcohol is more of a drug than DMT. It exists and is produced in the pineal gland of every human. It exists in thousands of plants.

Educate yourself

idk how to convince you otherwise since you seem pretty sure of your opinion, all that i ask is you perhaps try to look at things differently

Why would you want to convince him anyway? He's the one missing out on the spiritual awakening, not us :)

Vikings and Northern Saxons used to do shrooms.

So basically you want me to compare one, two, three centuries maybe with ALL of human history? That's why I mentioned the trade and cultivation on intoxicants to imply that said intoxicants would find there way to artists and such. But, if you really want to talk art history, wheat even IS art?

>wheat
Fuck I'm hungover. I meant to type what.

i suppose you are right, it wouldnt make a difference anyway.

what happened

how long did the trip last

do you feel as if it was more real than this reality?

what did you see/experience/learn ?

do you think it was a psychosis?

do you think it was a dream?

Having to get high for a spiritual awakening... its not an awakening, its just called being high and you retards have glorified it.

I don't want you to compare, I just corrected the "artists always used drugs" meme. But you ask a very good question, and you know very well the answer won't fit a single post here.

I just use the term "art" in the broadest way, even though for most of history what we call art today (and what we put in museum) wouldn't have been called art. Until the Renaissance, basically, it was religious creations. I mentioned the hellenistic period: drugs may very well indeed have been consumed during orphic initiations, which means that at some point or another, we're bound to have an artist that used drugs. Did the use of drug influence his art? Yes and no. Yes, as drugs (if drugs were used) were part of a religious ceremony during which people learned "secrets" about the universe —and Greek people were fond of using those secrets in their art (I'm condensing very much what I know, but mathematics were considered some sort of secret, which explains the mathematical rigorousness of their art, which we can't find before them). No, because it wasn't a recreational use as in the last two centuries. You wouldn't find an artist that "drew inspiration" from a drug experience, for example. And I've been talking about the greeks, but the Middle Ages Christian most certainly didn't use drugs.

Yea, you get high. But the high itself puts you in a meditative mindset that is very difficult to achieve. Where you go from there is up to you.

ayahuascafag here. he didnt ego death because he had a panic attack and stopped himself from going all the way. you need to be ready to go all the way. maybe it was the dosage too i know i've gotten close with dmt a few times and just sort of felt that swelling/pressure sort of feeling where you feel like you've OD'ed without going all the way because i psychologically prevented myself from doing so. You have to be willing to die & go through unimaginable pain to find the answers you seek. basically, if you would rather die than not know the answer, you will go through the pain and out the other side

smoked some DMT yesterday too. compared to previous DMT experiences this time didn't come with many interesting spiritual insights (other than the fact that i will never do DMT next to a freezer ever again) but i did experience glossolalia for the first time. it was like this weird alien language that made perfect sense and that was being communicated to me. kinda weird.

brb harvesting pineal glands from fresh corpses

Or you could leave your brain alone and let it operate the way it was designed to.

ok this scares the fuck out of me

I am afraid of getting my brain stuck in an alternate reality, or psychosis and end up in a psych ward.

how do you cope? how can you stay sane?

I admire you, wish I had the balls

imagine glossolalia-speaking to somebody else who is also glossolalia-speaking and understanding what you're both saying even though it isnt a language you normally understand. I've done it and much more its fun as fuck.

my apartment changed to look like i was in a Jetsons-like universe, or the future. Everything was very quiet. Started hyperventilating, and the sound of my breathing was deeper, as if i was blowing a balloon.

I think the trip lasted for maybe half an hour, give or take. I don't even remember when exactly I passed out, I just remember waking up in an episode of The Jetsons.

Yes, so much more

I saw my apartment in a futuristic theme, which was amazing. I experienced a panic attack at first, but after a few minutes I calmed down and was able to enjoy it. The panic attack came because I thought I overdosed (my nose started dripping like crazy, might have only been a hallucination tho because after the trip it was dry), thought I was gonna die. I thought of all the people that really matter to me, all the people I might lose. It made me re-evaluate my life in the sense that I really need to keep more in touch with my dad, my grandma (I live 200km away from them and rarely visit them, will change that), some of my best friends that have helped me through bad and worse, and I felt a sudden need to get in contact with them. Tried calling a few of them at 4 AM, nobody answered (i wonder why)

No

No, because I was able to actually move around and stuff. With acid, I usually end up on the floor just tripping my balls off, but with this, it was more intense in terms of the visuals. I was shaking, but that was manageable. It did feel dream-like in terms of the visuals, but I knew for a fact that it was not a dream.

>& go through unimaginable pain to find the answers you seek

which answers did you get?

Never use foil or an aluminum can

was it realistic? what did you see? could it really have been the future? can you describe future inventions/news you saw?

how on earth do you get dmt?
it's rare in the uk , I wanna get hammered and meet aliens too

(OP here) damn, thanks for the info man, this actually makes sense. and you're right, it probably was because of the panic attack. i just kept thinking about me overdosing, and about all the people that mattered to me, and how my death would hurt them immensely. but thanks for the info, mr shaman :3

Me, my gf, and friend all had psylocin once and we communicated without talking, and we all understood each other. Most intense/mind-boggling/enjoyable thing ever

(OP) I actually started mumbling while on the crapper myself. Started humming and doing that "hayyya hayyya hayyya" thing, you know what i'm talking about

kek

i barely cope to be honest but it has vastly improved my life at the same time. i guess you could say my brain is stuck in an alternate reality but the truth is reality never changed just my perspective of it. but that part is permanent and.. there are pros and cons. the end bit of the trip was mostly composed of me choosing which memories of the trip to forget in order to stay sane. I could have chosen to hold on to (this is the not so believable part) ALL knowledge of everything ever, meaning i could tell you what you had for breakfast if i had chosen to remember that. I entered a long term relationship i knew wouldnt last but would be productive for both of us and recently went through the pain i knew i would have to endure eventually. Knowing "everything" isnt fun but at the same time if you learn how to ignore the parts that arent important (which is a daily challenge) you can function. and function EXTREMELY well. Just psychologically taxing thats all

yeah, you totally could. unless you really wanted to try them anyway, there is absolutely no reason why anyone should get into psychedelics. well, maybe as a part of ones personal spiritual development, if you're so inclined.

sounds pretty cool tbh. does that work with smoked DMT though? i imagine the trip itself just wouldn't last long enough.

>No, because I was able to actually move around and stuff. With acid, I usually end up on the floor just tripping my balls off, but with this, it was more intense in terms of the visuals. I was shaking, but that was manageable. It did feel dream-like in terms of the visuals, but I knew for a fact that it was not a dream.

could you touch/interact with stuff?

do you remember something that wasnt there in this reality? what was it?

do you think it was a fidget of your imagination or an actual alternate reality?

could you live life in that reality? like, go outside, go to work, see other people/things?

>Tried calling a few of them at 4 AM, nobody answered (i wonder why)
lol

It helps for sure. Pls smoke it next time. It's much better that way. And prepare to blast off

set and setting are always important. it might also help if you're not alone. i myself did it alone, and it made me really afraid of my own safety, since if i did actually overdose, who would know.

basically, while doing psychadelics, just try to be as relaxed, as happy, as safe as possible. a trip sitter will always come in handy, especially experienced trip sitters, they would know how to help you get around a bad trip.

the answers are different for everybody but some i assume remain constant. i watched the universe be born and live out its entire lifespan and die, from a point of awareness that had no body, and used this point of awareness to travel about in time and space, completely unbound from the confines of the laws of physics. At one point i assumed the form of a shaman on a sandy dune and sat there for 3,000 years.. i essentially experienced everything. i could have stayed forever but i couldnt both stay there and at the same time live this life in this body with this soul so eventually i pieced my mind back together and came back to reality

this is exactly what i thought of during my ego death. lucky for me i was still young enough to "hate" my parents enough to be willing to go as deep as deep goes. i didnt do it in a controlled environment with a shaman either i went balls to the wall reckless because i managed to find it at a music festival. hadnt done dmt or even much research before my trip either so it was a pure experience with little to no expectations to influence what i saw

Keep eating healthy, meditate and connect with friends

don't suppress thoughts, acknowledge them.

I believe our minds can perceive reality in up to 11 dimensions

and I believe time and reality are illusions, as einstein and elon musk think they are.

sciencealert.com/new-study-discovers-your-brain-actually-works-in-up-to-11-dimensions

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q854v/elon-musk-simulated-universe-hypothesis

don't tell this to a psychologist though, they will put you in a psyche ward.

there wasn't many "future inventions" there, it's just that the things in my room took a futuristic-look.

also everything got really bright. like, i started the trip with only a short strip of LED lights (chritmas light) and three candles, but when i woke up, my room was all lit up

the ayahuasca trip, for me, lasted longer than ayahuasca trips normally do, which would be ~8 hours mine was ~12-15 hours my DMT trips afterwards were like 7-15 minutes and not nearly as deep because i had already seen the whole picture DMT was like one pixel. Still the same image but not the whole picture.

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

For the DMT users here, was your ego death prior to or after meeting a higher conscious? Mine was after meeting a being who's face never stayed the same, always changing between species and never just one at a time. Then I died, saw the birth and death of a universe over and over again, then I was reborn in my physical body.

Anyone else?

Should probably mention that I accepted my death pretty easily as I had a friend who killed himself earlier that day and I just wanted to hear his voice again.

the darkweb, and ironic enough, the vendor i buy from is from the UK

prices ? dosage?
any info would be helpfull

11 dimensions sounds right for the common brain but there are infinite dimensions if the idea is approached from the right angle

also, if reality is an illusion, which it is, the only thing that fact has an effect on is that reality can be hacked. everything looks real, feels real and is real because this reality is all that matters to most people BUT it is still an illusion in a sense - a virtual universe that can be manipulated, cheat codes you can use, so to speak. this being the cheat code.

is dmt a cheat code?

which other cheat codes do we have?
faith?

ayahuasca guy here again - yes this is a close enough description to confirm your experience. i had a face sort of swoosh down out of nowhere and get real close to me, face to face until i was completely transfixed on the face, with the face shapeshifting in all sorts of great ways

It's not about being hammered or meeting aliens. It will chew you up and spit you out with an attitude like that. It's a sentient being and when you come at it like a fuckboi you'll get fucked.

>snorting dmt

I went back to the womb, then from there went out to space(void) and met the Goddess.

>snorted DMT

I imagine the swoosh was shocking to a degree. It was more of a revelation in my experience, reality tore open as if to present the being to me but the being seem to not even notice the tear in the fabric and spoke... or thought... or felt... something along those lines, and I understood everything it said and nothing at the same time. Biggest mindfuck ever.

I still don't believe that what I met was a god though, but rather something that exists in a higher plane of existence that is always present but near impossible to notice without shedding the physical body, and thus I came to terms with my friend's suicide in the same day it happened because I know he's still alive in a sense -- just not able to contact us.

our imagination is the true cheat code. DMT is just a catalyst - this means stuff like LSD and Psilo could be cheat codes as well but my trips have been different since ayahuasca - in that every LSD trip feels like the last one - weed always has the same trippy shapes on lsd, and every time i have a trippy thought it is related somehow to my experience with ayahuasca because my entire perspective has been changed - gets messy when thinking about the combined effects though - i havent had a acid trip without the effects of ayahuasca in 5 years so my memory of how those trips are different from the newer ones is foggy but they were DEFINITELY different - more innocent. these days i'm too busy to do acid. in the later stages of a trip i want to go and do things that i cant do because i would need to be in public and sober to do them so i get restless

yeah, as i said, i was fully awake in my trip. i started walking around in my room, looked at stuff, started panicking, went to sit on the toilet, also tried to puke, then decided to drink water. drinking water was weird, like i'm used to water having a tasteless taste, like there's a taste, but it's still tasteless, but when tripping, i felt nothing, i just felt like i might drown in a sip of water (again, i know, am brainlet)

can't say that i do. i don't remember there being any fake-elements or anything like that. i didn't really get the type of hallucinations as with acid, like shapes and patterns flying around. at least not as apparently as with acid. everything just looked different.

i'd rather say a fidget of my imagination

definitely, it'd be amazing. the next time i'm in a similar state, i will definitely do that. before taking the dmt, i tried to get as comfortable as possible. i got fully naked, made my bed, made a pillow pile in there, and just snucked in. if i wasn't naked, i would have definitely gone outside. i want to smoke it outside some day, like in the wilderness. just going camping or something, smoking dmt near a really beautiful site for example. i want to do that.

i believe you, i'm ordering more in a few days, and i'll also get myself a pipe to smoke it from. my birthday's coming up next week, and i'm planning to smoke it then.

yeah my face did a kind of telepathic glossolalia whisper that IIRC was multiple voices and this was sort of around the time where i left my body and had to fight my way through color and sound before i could get to quiet, empty space (this i assume is not normal because i was at a festival where people were making *some* noise and so instead of being in silent darkness i was in mostly darkness with the sounds of a hippie music festival which brought dim colors to life and around this time i lost my body so i was in a sort of soup that is hard to explain but i will try)

basically the soup is like... imagine everything in existence being solid, including air. a blue wall 3 feet in front of you is actually right up against your eyehole. in fact. all you are is one, singular eyehole, and you can rotate a full 360 degrees in any direction, and as an eyehole you can will yourself to move THROUGH the wall, or anything for that matter, and eventually you learn how to manipulate time from this perspective, and can move wherever you please, whenever you please, but you have no body, so you don't exist. that is why i came back. because i have work to do for the good of humanity. Or whichever species is worthy of exploring the universe.

wish i hadn't had any expectations. i expected it to be "like acid, but x1000", even though it was so much more than that. it's just incomparable to acid in my opinion. it truly is life altering.

what gets me is that acid was life altering for me. and then i stumbled upon ayahuasca and what the fuck.

Sounds about right, I understand exactly what you mean. Crazy how things work like that. It truly is a spiritual experience that unites people who have never even met.

that sounds so fucking scary. when i tripped yesterday, i remember laying on my bed, basically in a coma. my eyes were open, but i was in so much shock that i couldn't move. i thought i was going to die, but i tried to hold on. then i felt like i was going to throw up, and eventually that led me to getting up and exploring my room under dmt

Thanks for sharing, everyone. This is a nice discussion.

I've yet to try DMT, but it is interesting hearing about the experiences you have all had with ego death. The closest experience I had was after fasting for 24 hours and eating about 4.5g of mushrooms. Toward the end of my trip, I thought I had died and was watching someone go through vignettes of my life on a TV (I could only see the back of their head as a silhouette in front of the TV). The vignettes were organized by genre, kind of like how Netflix is organized. I accepted that I had died then let go (fell asleep) to the overwhelming hum of a fan.

Learning about what you have all experienced puts my trip into perspective.

that's so sweet, and sorry to hear that bro. must have been a great part of your life. sucks, man.

yes sir although i meet people all the time & feel like i know them better than they know themselves. i used to think it was my job to help people on a personal level but eventually i learned i was wired to be very, very good friends with computers. which is both exciting and somewhat scary. i don't know if i'll be able to prevent myself from creating sentient AI without accounting for anything that could go wrong beforehand. working on getting together with some old friends who know computers that can keep me in line.

I'm at peace with it, I know when I pass this existence I'll be searching for the people I've lost here in the next existence.

>very, very good friends with computers.
Like those Japanese sex robots?