Due to the pure fascism and disgusting racism from white people after the black panther movie came out

Due to the pure fascism and disgusting racism from white people after the black panther movie came out

I had to get this off my chest and make a thread

"BLACK LIVES MATTER".

Why do these three simple words offend white people so much? It stings them. Whites can't bring themselves to even say the words (unless they're disparaging it or scoffing at it). Why is that? Their inability to speak the words speaks volumes of their diseased hearts and minds. In their hearts it is untrue. Black lives don't matter to them.

This is exactly why we need BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Because they don't fucking matter to white people. We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.

Up yours nigger

bait, kys

Noice b8 m8.

But just in case this is real, you guys aren't really proving it by going around looting and starting massive riots, and then have your "leaders" advocate for basically bringing back segregation.

All for BLM as a white guy. Full transparency on police shootings is a benefit to all races.

You are just a bunch of worthless niggers...for the most part. Sometimes watching you guys beat each other up is entertaining and watching you on The Carbonaro Effect can be funny, I also enjoy watching white women be degraded when you fuck them, but other than that...worthless.

maybe because 99% of the time it's a justified shooting and niggers like to play the victim mentality to get handouts

Useful black lives matter. Random saggy-pants nigger in the ghetto with a second grade vocabulary and no prospects in life outside of repping his gang in prison DOES NOT matter. Frankly I think all incarcerated niggers doing life should just be executed. Do you know how much we'd save each year?

If blacks actually believed that black lives mattered, they would kill each other less. Till then fuck off and stop shilling your lies.

W E
E

You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone outside white supremacist circles who wouldn't agree that black lives matter. The issue is that Black Lives Matter refers explicitly to a decentralized political movement, of which people are free to have their own opinions. The decentralized part is important; as anyone can claim to be Black Lives Matter it resulted in its co-option by those who would use it for self-advancement or add a veneer of legitimacy to otherwise anti-social activities.

nigger

>black lives matter
If that's true then they should be protesting themselves, they kill each other more than anybody. Always wanting to feel special and needed that's why they give their kids such stupid ass names

Because it suggests that only black lives matter and not all lives

>pure fascism
You can literally protest your president without having a round put through your head by one of the president’s personal army.

I’m sorry I’m late to respond to this thread. A nigger tried to steal my bike so I shot him.
Bike >>>> Nigger >>>> .45 ACP round

When they kill each other over a Dime, nobody cares, no marching, no burning of our cities. When Whitey defends himself by shooting one = there goes the neighborhood.

bait

actually crime in america is at an all time low. and you're missing the point.

BLM is against the systematic racism that leads to black people being more likely to be killed by police than white people in the same circumstances, institutions (housing, voting districts, education, incarceration) systematically discriminating based on skin color, and general racism such as:

> Always wanting to feel special and needed that's why they give their kids such stupid ass names

>we're just a bunch of fucking niggers
Amen to that. What have black people ever achieved without whitey's help?

>Because they don't fucking matter to white people. We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.
Implying white people, or any people, matter to niggers. No one gives a shit about niggers as a group because they can’t even into social responsibility. Individual blacks are fine, but I treat them the same as I would anyone else, white or otherwise. I don’t get what you niggers even want. Free money? Jobs you don’t qualify for? A worldwide pity part? What? What do you even fucking want?

>black people being more likely to be killed by police than white people in the same circumstances
Which isn’t even statically true. So basically the whole movement is retarded and only feeds the niggers are retarded stereotype.

>Why do these three simple words offend white people so much?

Because the implication is that White people don't care about black lives... and that's simply not true... maybe fucks on Sup Forums don't but these guys are psycho and not a representation of the general population........... there was no racism in the main stream due to black panther, you have to look on the fringes for it... quit trying to be offended... grow up

white people are not racist just because they thought it would be fun to hate people for being black. You fucking niggers act like animals is why people are racist towards you.

I actually thought Black Panther was pretty gud.

>Why do these three simple words offend white people so much?
They don't. I haven't seen anyone being offended by that. In fact, most people agree with that and offer a better all-inclusive statement "all lives matter". Now THAT seriously offends people. America is the opposite land, where being egalitarian is seen as being a nazi.

>We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.
You said that, not me.

>Be a white cuck
>Feel bad about niggers who died or something hundreds of years ago
>Unironically think nigger lives matter
>Go on Sup Forums famous for racist shitposting
>Try to be liberal

Fucking kill yourself nigger.

>Because they don't fucking matter to white people.
You should ask yourself why. Why should YOUR lives matter to anyone but YOURSELF and maybe your closed ones.
The world does not owe you anything, not when people are struggling to survive, only for their efforts to be downplayed simply for being white. You say racism isn't fair, yet you're also being a racist scumfuck. I sure as hell ain't losing my precious energy on racist niggers.

BLACK LIVES NIGGERS?

Movie would have been good but the antagonist had that retarded "hurrdurr muh rise against the oppresors" as if niggers are actually oppresed. Their shit culture keeps themselves down. They make up 18% of the population and commit over 50% of murders.

I will never utter the words blm because 80% of the niggers in our country are ghetto trash, exempting the businessmen and athletes who have class.

bruh holy shit nothing but a bunch of dumbass ass albino monkeys geeting mad at you cuh