This cant be happening. We should be straight through to the group stages

>this cant be happening. We should be straight through to the group stages

P O T 3
O
T

Einmal lag der BVB in Rückstand, Trainer Kloppo schrie herum und zog wilde Grimassen. Die Mannschaft reagierte umgehend und gewann doch noch mit 6:1. Kloppo hinterher gewohnt schlagfertig: "Einfach nur geil!"

Eines schönen Trainingstages war Sven Bender etwas faul und lief nicht die geforderten 100 Kilometer pro Trainingsspiel. Kloppo nahm den Jungen zur Seite, schrie: "Hast du 'nen Lattenschuß? Das hier is 'ne Vollgasveranstaltung!" Im nächsten Spiel lief Bender dann 200 Kilometer. Kult-Motivator Kloppo!

Kult-Fußballehrer Kloppo wurde vor einem BVB-Heimspiel mal gefragt, wie er die Atmosphäre im Stadion fände. Kloppo nahm mal wieder kein Blatt vor den Mund: "Einfach geil!" Einfach Kloppo, sagen wir!

Vor einem Spiel gegen Real Madrid wurde Kloppo nach den Qualitäten des Gegners gefragt. Da mußte der Sprüchepapst nicht lange nachdenken: "Real is'n Brett!" Bewundernde Zuhörer allenthalben.

Vor dem Duell mit dem FC Bayern, einem Team mit "brutaler Qualität" (Kloppo), forderte Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp von seiner Mannschaft "brutale Bereitschaft" ein. Das Spiel ging dann 1:1 aus. Kloppo nach der Partie: "Daß Lewa noch den Ausgleich macht, war brutal wichtig!" Top-Analyse à la Kloppo.

Einmal verletzte sich Kevin Großkreutz schwer im Adduktorenbereich. Kloppo mitfühlend: "Das ist brutal für den Kevin." Als Großkreutz wieder gesund war, lief er wieder die gewohnten 150 Kilometer pro Spiel und schoß sogar ein Tor. "Das ist richtig geil", erklärte Wort-Genie Kloppo auf der anschließenden Pressekonferenz den darob begeisterten Journalisten.

Who can Liverpoo face in the qualifiers? Can Brenny get his revenge

Oh wait Celtic get automatic, hope they meet in the groups

Kek, Celtic have to get through 3 ties to get to the groups

>Once BVB was behind, coach Kloppo screamed and drew wild grimaces. The team reacted promptly and still won 6: 1. Kloppo afterwards accustomed: "Just great!"

>Sven Bender was lazy for a nice training session and did not run the required 100 kilometers per training game. Kloppo took the boy aside, shouting, "Do you have a stench shot? This is a full-throttle event!" In the next game Bender ran 200 kilometers. Cult motivator Kloppo!

>Kloppo, a cult soccer coach, was asked how he would find the atmosphere in the stadium before a BVB home game. Kloppo once again took no note to his mouth: "Simply cool!" Simply Kloppo, let's say!

>Before a game against Real Madrid Kloppo was asked for the qualities of the opponent. The proverbial paper did not have to think long: "Real is a board!" Admiring listeners everywhere.

>Before the duel with FC Bayern, a team with "brutal quality" (Kloppo), Kloppo Kloppo called for his team "brutal readiness". The game then went 1: 1 out. Kloppo after the game: "That Lewa still makes the balance was brutally important!" Top analysis à la Kloppo.

>Once, Kevin Großkreutz was seriously injured in the adductor area. Kloppo sympathetically: "This is brutal for Kevin." When Großkreutz was again healthy, he ran back the usual 150 kilometers per game and even shot a goal. "That's really cool"

Nope, they only get thru to the qualifiers.

Scenes when United are the ones to knock them out in the qualifiers.

Manure are already in

Although there is still a lot that got translated wrongly and some stuff is bound to get lost during the translation, google translator really improved.

>This is a full-throttle event!
I'm gonna pretend that part was correct

It actually is.

I love Kloppo now

He is way too optimistic about football really

good

I love the man. I hope he can convince Pulisic to play for him at Liverpool one day.

Just stopped off at RAWK, it's fucking hilarious. The mental gymnastics to explain why Liverpool are in a much better position even though Man Utd just won a trophy they couldn't is great.

this is great

well they finished above them in the league so~

United stopped trying as soon as EL was on the cards.

liverpool still would have finished above them to be honest

Liverpool fans are blatantly lying if pretend they'd rather be in 4th with a qualifying round instead of winning two trophies and being in the group stages.

yeh thats fair

Legia Warsaw

If he gets mad enough OP, will my prayers be answered and the board fire Jose the meme so we can buy Jurgen?

Not at all, he just loves the sport regardless of how it turns out

Liverpool is complete shite and Klopp is literally the only reason they weren't relegated this year

>stuck in Pot 3
Enjoy Real Madrid, Dortmund and Roma Group.

Joze is already prepared with titanium defense

Man Utd are in Pot 2
There's no scenario where they will have Dortmund, Barcelona, Atletico, PSG. Sevilla or Porto.

>group

>have to play 3 matches to Qualify
This is why you join Celtic to play CL football in August.

i hope they have to play sevilla again in the CL qualifiers and get raped again.

LFC and Sevilla will both have weaker teams

United in pot 2, la

I was talking about liverpoo

>Pot 1: Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Benfica, Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Monaco, Spartak Moscow
>Pot 2: Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla*, Manchester City, Porto, Manchester United
>Pot 3: Napoli*, Tottenham, FC Basel, Dynamo Kiev*, Ajax*, Olympiakos*, Anderlecht, Liverpool*.

>mfw Pool draws Bayern and Barca

>Madrid
>United
>Napoli/FC Basel
>minnow team
thats the worst group United can get, meanwhile

>Madrid
>PSG
>Liverpoo
>minnow team
have fun in Europa, scousers

The worst teams for liverpool to draw are juventus and atletico. Any team that play high up the pitch they at least have a chance

barcelona is a very klopp compatible team

>He believes Liverpool won't be raped by punished Messi.
KEK

RAWK is comedy, however i'm sure half the people on there are just larping as liverpool fans though
>The Champions League without Liverpool is like going to a concert, only to watch the backing singers.
>So glad our presence makes this competition a big deal again.

messi will attempt to dribble in midfield like he does against weak la liga teams only to be gegenpressed by le cruyff turn man

I thought you guys wanted Pulisic to have a good career?

>gegenpressing
>ever winning the ball off the best possession team in the world

>liverpoop having a chance vs halal/barca

hahaha

>they actually kept mongolet
>Kloppo actually gave him a 5 year contract

Who is the CB that forgets about Ronaldo?

nvm it's Lovren

i have 1 webm guys LOL
LOOK LOL IM RIGHT LOL
fucking die in your sleep you toothpaste faggot shit kid die

they unironically do. its liverpools thing to be great vs the big teams and shit vs mediocre/small ones

>Manure are just Liverpool a year ago
>except stacked with £1bn team, drawing the easiest opponent and playing bullyball so they grinded out a final

>Manure are just Liverpool a year ago
except didnt bottle their cup finals

Imagine seething over a mickey mouse cup

>just wait and see! our year la'