Have you ever reacted like this to something from a TV show or a flick?

Have you ever reacted like this to something from a TV show or a flick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUbA0UXyJn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was laughing at this scene. based negan

Yeah, to How I Met Your Mother for the last couple of seasons

that Jesus painting would make a great reaction image

>tfw I don't want to be a normie

that Jesus painting would be a p good reaction image desu

Left guy doesn't care

Link me the vid, I can't fap without the screams

bahahahahahahahah wtf is this shit holy fuck kill all normies

Jesus i've seen people react to actual real life deaths with a 3rd of that emotion.

basically me on the left

>that disgusting overacting and hysterical fake crying because they know they are being filmed

I can't wait until Hillary wins and all these normies die in a nuclear hellfire

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=mUbA0UXyJn4

Since they waited like 8 months before finally revealing this shit it removed any emotional weight from the scene.

That being said, even if this were last season's finale, it's still a little much. A show for the camera for sure.

That's pretty funny.

Season 2 episode 1 of house of cards, last episode of season 6 of sons of anarchy, and Season 1 episode 2 of penny dreadful are the closest I've come in recent memory. I don't really get that excited about tv shows.

Also those people are clearly hamming it up for the camera

>here, let me just record your GENUINE reaction that you totally felt just now

>I can't wait until Hillary wins and all these normies die in a nuclear hellfire
This is the reason i'm not voting for Trump

Fuck normies.

Is this what normies refer to as "fun"? Jesus, guess being a loner really isn't that bad.

Like any of the men? Yes.

But that's clearly not real. Why would anyone watch these. It's the same shit with got. I just cannot understand.

I only react that way when I'm with friends, for some reason emotions from a movie or show are accentuated then

>tfw to intelgent for walking dead

That's me in the corner.

no one here will ever know how that feels. especially people like this 14 year old

I was crying too. My fingers were numb. I thought it was just gonna be quick like it was with Abe. But I wasn't a fucking monkey about it. I get drunk and immerse myself into the story. I just sit silently in my room and kept my eyes on the glory. I hope all these faggots choke on muslim cum. I would get so fucking angry around those cunts.

I just don't even know what to say anymore. Kaczynski was right, technology will destroy us.

I don't do shit like this but I've silent teary eyed before.
Last Samurai, final scene of TNG, Artificial Intelligence.

That's me in the spotlight.

There is a difference between 'how it feels', and 'lemme just throw myself on the floor and yell'.

>that guy who starts crying

HAHAHAHAH FUCKING NORMIES

>mfw people actually reacting to a tv show
we're all niggers now

That's me in the spotlight, losing my religion.

fuck you

lel

What's the point of watching a tv show if retards are going to SCREAM OVER THE DIALOGUE? It's not a football game you beaner pieces of shit.

That's funny, because especially the women being so overly emotional suggests they're really just overgrown children. But that's true of all women.

This. The nukes can't fall fast enough. We are living excrement.

thats fucking embarrassing and cringeworthy. i feel second hand embarrassment from watching that, fucking fake faggots
normies are a cancer to all humanity

Most reddit post of the week, congrats

Are jersey-wearing minorities the reason why this shitty show got more than two seasons ?
Genuinely wondering, I'm a yuropoor so I don't know the american audience.

is this the new red wedding?

... time to go pee in the sink

t. cunt shills.

oops ousted you out? Guess you won't be getting paid now huh. You should probably report this thread and get it deleted friendos :^)

I used to think the show is shitty too but I picked it up again recently and it gets better after the Prison arc

Although it is possible I am biased because I often used VLC's speed-up feature to skim through unlikable characters

>Will be able to watch dozens of videos of Normies crying, pissing themselves and trashing in rage after Trump wins tomorrow

We can only bope, but will he actually win?

Nah. It's probably one super normie who convinced the others to do it. They only go along for the money.

Like with so many other things, this started with something genuine and sort of funny (Game of Thrones book readers secretly recording their tv show-only friends). Then it was promptly run into the ground.

I'd kill myself if a fictional character had as much effect on me as either of those women or the "man".

Doesn't even seem real though, so there's that.

Why do you even watch movies if you're unable to feel emotions?

>comments disabled
It's because they know they are fucking cunts who shouldn't have reacted that way or recorded it in the first place.

wow tell me more about this "speed-up" feature, it sounds quite innovative and possibly revolutionary if i do say so myself

Jesus looks like he's crying because he finally realized he died for these retards

no matter who wins in the elections its going to be fucking hilarious, if its Trump I get to see twitter and reddit have a massive meltdown, if its Hillary I go to shitpost the fuck out of pol and int

No.

What? Who said anything about not being able to feel emotion?

That kind of reaction to a character death is either fake or some kind of mental disturbance, no sane person would react to it like that.

If not sarcasm, it's just - and + on the keypad for speeding up and slowing down

Since the show is normally slow-moving or slow-talking, it helps bump up the enjoyment a lot

I do this for all shows, there is not a single show I have ever watched where this isn't a positive.

>Will be able to duck and dodge stray bullets like Neo after Trump loses tomorrow

>you will never be this much of a faggot

feels good

at least he gets pussy

Dog
>whats wrong humans?!

This dog knows whats up

>tfw you never be normal

Is this an American thing? They've been trying to do something like this over here in the UK with some show called Googlebox or someshit

pussy is great but not worth it if its connected to to a stupid cunt

I tried being normal. Couldn't stop cringing at nearly everything I was supposed to be enjoying and eventually just gave up.

Yeah, I'm sure it's by choice that your a loner virgin.

Yeah man you're right, they should've just sat there with a default expression, THAT surely would've drawn in the views.

>it's an user pretends he didn't cry episode

Those 2 whores are pretending too.

me on the left

When will the reaction meme end?

All the "they're having fun", "it's for the views", "it's a normal reaction" comments are null.

This is idiotic. This reaction is only appropriate for a very young child. I haven't cringed this hard in weeks.

The most I've ever reacted to a death/sudden plot twist was a slight twist of the face, like sucking a lemon. These people have nothing else going on if this is their cathartic moment.

I can't help but laugh at all these normie moralfags. Negan is literally me if the zombie apocalypse happened.

Pajeet pls go

this is literally one of the dumbest things i've ever seen.
reaction vids don't work if the people know they are being filmed. shit just comes off as inauthentic, just like the black lady in pic related.
that's why i wish more movies releases included audience reaction audios options like some of Robert Rodriguez's movies.

Can I be your Fat Joey? Every time you say something cool I'll go "Damn right!"

>This is idiotic
of c it is. they arent showing normal reactions, they are reacting way stronger due to being on camera and having to perform knowing that they want to share it online so sitting there all "mhh okay" will be boring to watch

that being said:
I FUCKING HATE THOSE SHITTY REACTIONS VIDEOS GOD DAMNIT

>My name is Rex and i'm here for sex

So you'd be against rape? Good luck amassing a following. Real life ain't a tv show. If you're gonna bash people's heads in infront of their families while quipping, I'm gonna poke some PTP

I'm not a virgin. I don't enjoy almost anything. I want to. I just can't.

Even the dogs get pussy before me. Fuck this Earth.

Why are girls so dramatic? Is it natural or is it trained into them?

>Why are girls so dramatic
Men drown them with gifts and sex and protection

wtf is going on with that cucking situation between the three on the left

>red shirt holding hands with girl
>girl resting on yellow shirt
>yellow shirt two arms around
>yellow cuck crying gets pillow / air elbow combo to the face

You don't have to draw views. Just fuck off and avt normal. Nobody likes a phony.

One might be a sibling.

I don't think I even reacted to my grandma dying in front of me. Although that's probably on me

>is it trained into them?
trained of c.

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO NOTICED

Poor dog. Bitches are going crazy and he doesn't know what to do.

nigger he exactly knows what to do
see

Am I the only one who gets uncomfortable seeing their sister intimate with a guy? Is it because I'm straight? If she was getting hammered by 3 lesbians I wouldn't bat an eye but being close with a man... ugh.

Dude she takes the knot. Or another one of those girls takes the knot so he thinks it's ok to go to town on any of the chicks. Either way that is not a poor doggo. I have a big dog and it never tries mounting anybody in the house.

>the asian girl violently breaking away from the guy and storming off because a fellow gook died on a fictional tv show

l m a o

> they wont get oscar

>he's not working for the future president of the United States