Sup guys

Sup guys
I'm a full time bike courier
ask me anything

why don't you drive a car like a real courier

Can anybody in your country afford cars

when does your second semester of community college start?

What do you enjoy the most, what sucks the most?

Way too expensive and parking is scarce here

No

I dropped out years ago

I enjoy the hustling, fast paced work, tips, and just riding, being paid to ride and earn money through my own power is the most fulfilling feeling to me.

the worst part? clueless drivers and thieves.

Troll don't know they be ignorant
>self troll don't count as successful troll.

look at this cyclist faggot, probably rides with no seat.

Not sure what you're saying here but have a nice day.

Do you deliver motor bikes too or just regular bicycles?

Do you work for a company or self-employed?
If you own your own...how did you get started?

Why are you so mad?

I am an independent contractor for a few companies but I do go independent for certain things. I really need to make a card.

me
sounds about right
back to grammar school please

Would you suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole?

Have you ever removed the bicycle seat and replaced it with a dildo?

Gonna need at least 10000 usds to put shit in my mouth.

No, but I've seen your tutorial.

you must get a sick workout from it

How much do you earn annually

do y ou do any recreational riding?

what city?

HEY DIPSHIT! DO I LOOK LIKE A TIGHTS WEARIN' SHORTY SHORTS TYPE TO YOU?
YOU BETTER GET YOUR VISUAL ORBS CHEK'D AND TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT ITTY BITTY BABBY ITTY BITTY BOAT.
I'M ON A BOAT! I'M ON A BOAT! EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS TOOL ACCUSING ME OF CYCLEFAGGING WHILE ON A BOAT!

Very sick. I do about 60 miles on normal days and around 80 on crazy busy days like Friday and Saturday.

About 20k
Yeah I know I'm poor and your money dick is bigger than mine but I don't care. I live comfortably with what I have.

Not really. I don't want my bike stolen or stripped so when I go out for fun I just take the bus.

SORRY YOUR GRAMMAR NAZINESS! I WILL TRY TO BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE. TELL YOU WHAT, YOU STOP BEING AN PEDANTIC WIGGLER AND I WILL GRAMMAR CHECK EVERYTHING TO HELL AND BACK FOR YOU, OK?

Portland
Aka cuckland

Where to apply ?? As i am not good with anything else

How would your bike get stolen if you're riding on it.

I've got 3 bikes and they all go from my house, to my house. Except for the fixie. I would live if it was stolen.

20 k that's sick. And damn you should join Olympic team doing all that riding for nothing

Say I go and have dinner or see a movie.
Thieves move quickly and are well equipped here. I'd rather take the bus. I'm in the middle of a beater build though and it should he finished soon.

Mahh bike from the old days. I hated riding it .

I'm not riding for nothing. I'm riding to chase after the money before it runs away.

That's what I mean recreationally. Not point a to b, but just fun riding all over the place or on a track or whatever.

also do you have just the 1 bike?

Looks decent for cruising around and loading up some groceries.

I have one complete bike at the moment. I had a backup bike but got hit while riding it and haven't gotten around to replacing the damaged parts.

I also have another track frame I found for cheap and am putting it together slowly. I only need to press the headset in and get a track wheel for it and it'll be ready to go.

I guess in that case I do join a group ride that meets weekly but I'm not a regular. Other than that no I don't ride recreationally at all.

Lost my mind at visual orbs. Kek.

rate my bikes

sorry for quality

What do your legs look like? Do you have huge calves?

Have you ever fucked a mermaid?

Why not work for the Post Office, it's basically the same thing but walking, and it pays better

The one in the upper left looks fun as heck bro

My calves look normal. I'd say my legs look like regular legs overall but maybe a little thicker.

I did fuck a girl who was a big fan of The Little Mermaid if that counts.

don't you need to be able to drive though?

I don't know how.

couriers don't use clips and generally tape the shit out of their frames to hide the make and reduce lock/pole damage
first week on the job?

>The one in the upper left looks fun as heck bro
It was very expensive. I sleep with it in my bedroom.

Why don't you slam that stem?

I took this pic a few years before I became a courier

can't make out the lower right fixie conversion
something 80s?

I don't really know. I bought it for $200 from a guy who does a lot of work on my bikes.

I've got a different stem and handlebar setup now but I Like the spacers because I've had them for a long time and plus it's nice having even a centimeter of extra space for shit on the flat rack on the front.

Oh, I wasn't aware you didn't have a driver's license. Yeah it's definitely a requirement, then they train you to drive a right hand drive vehicle. It's worth looking into.

Yeah, I just never bothered to get it.
I grew up in the country but moved to the city around the time I would have been learning to drive and just never needed to.

Do you have a bike computer? Average distance per day?

No I don't but Google maps has a timeline thing that isn't super accurate but I use that to estimate.

So how far?