ITT we post our country's signature foods

ITT we post our country's signature foods.

Britfag here - this is right up there with fish and chips for us. Love us some jellied eel

that's not food

It's been a staple of British cuisine for a century.

Britfag here

Yeah if you live in the east end of London and you’re fucking 60.

We have so much going for British cuisine and you post that archaic nonsense.

Plus fish and chips originated in France.

Ex tanzanian here. People in my shithole of a village ate human body parts, especially from albinos, because they thought it was magical and shit.

I'd rather eat shit
>LOGGED

finfag here

jellied eels a staple of british cuisine? that shit died out when london was overrun by all kinds of 3rd world filth

>49%

cockneys were ethnically cleansed from london, and jellied eels were ethnically cleansed with them.

America is a steakhouse steak, mashed potatoes, black eye peas and cornbread.

Shit tier food. Eurocuck detected.
Enjoy you're refugees.

Behold the greatness that is American Pizza.

Are you the same guy who tried to force this meme earlier? Please stop. Sage.

rusfag

Trips logged. Throat clogged

americunt detected (cant spell fucking "your")

I love chinese food

Bollocks. No fucker under 70 likes jellied eels... It's in no restaurant outside of the East end of London. GFY mockney twat

Can I get some toppings with that cheese?

>American
>Pizza

typical fucking brit, blaming the french for their own atrocities

I thought Britain’s signature food was Indian curry?

>smirnoff
>rusfag

nice try, america

>wow it's a Chinese dish

>America
>no McDonalds

wtf is wrong with you?

>filename
um...

Yes I know Nova Scotia's not a country

I'm originally from Cornwall, but live in London for work. Another popular dish is Stargazy pie.

Nothing beats feijoada

Bollocks, it's only southern puffs that eat that shit
Only decent thing about jellied ells is one nearly choked that fucking cunt Danny Baker on TV

based shepherd's pie

Nova Scotia is totally a country, what are you a faggot?

Eels up inside ya!

Brazil

What dildo is that? Looks nice.

It's not for nothing do the French call us "les Rosbifs"

Why don't they kill the fucking thing first?

>black eye peas and cornbread.

Perhaps in your southern-fried shithole state, but I assure you that's not standard fare at any steakhouse in NY.

Kek

Forgot image

Actually rusfag

no one below 65 in Britan likes jellied eels you fuck wit you're either a foreigner or you have lived your entire shit tier life in camden market on benefits you silly wanking sod

maximum kek

I haven't made it lately and doht have a pick but our favorite dish here in kentucky is smoked oppossum bellies with side order of carp mud vein in bourbon sauce.

This

Acorda de Bacalhau FTW...

Behold! the most boring bland food ever created, but for some reason people tend to love it

Bollocks, only your mum and wanking cunts on the east side eat that shite

mmmm uma delicia

Wrong color

Guys, do we United Statizens have a signature dish? We just steal everything from all the other countries and say its American
I mean even our beer recipes were stolen or modified from Euro beers

Mine is a Spotted dick mate

>elderly b/tard detected
That Ronnie Kray. Ee didn't 'arf luv 'is old mum. Landan woz a lot safer with 'im an Reggie to look arfter us.

Brit fine cuisine- fish boiled in oil, potatoes boiled in oil, wrapped in old newspapers, and served from a truck.

the chinese believe that it tastes better if the animal suffers before it dies

American dishes:
Steak
Pizza
Tacos
Burgers
Any food from any country because its better to eat it in the best country in the world rather than the 3rd world shithole it comes from

because of the adrenaline levels or some shit like that

Doesn't bring out the taste of fear. It's a subtle taste but it'll make you piss your pants, start shaking uncontrollably and cry at the same time

Proves what you know shithead, proper fish and chips are cooked in fucking lard

Rabbit's stew. Malta's national plate

Pupusas!

Brings a tear to me eye, so it does. All together now; "There'll always be an Englaaaand"

>gema de ovo crua
GL com a salmonela

>fish better than pig

Rabbit is fucking delicious

Yet me fam

Niger fag here

You forgot fried chicken and cornbread. xD

Sure it is!

slovakia representing

Typical ill informed Yankee hamtanker detected

>do we United Statizens
>we
South American detected.

Ah! Ok. Vives na parte de Portugal que ainda e um pais de terceiro mundo. Got it.

Fresh caught fish is better than meat that comes from an animal that's literally a pig.

Fucking muzzie detected.

EU fag kys

WTF I'm English and I've never even seen that shit. Our signature food would have to be roast beef or something like that.

Black pudding ftw. No idea if it's solely a British dish but it's essentially the only thing I ate until adulthood. And look at me, I'm posting in this degenerate shit-tip so I must have turned out alright.

Can confirm when combined with pie and mash it's god teir.
Had this 5 days in a row while working down south.
>beat a yorkshire pudding m80 you can't

>the ocean is cleaner than mud

Gay creampie ?

Lol! Try again burger nigger. This is my hometown's signature dish. Something a poorfag like you won't ever be able to eat.

The ocean is cleaner than an animal that eats it's own shit, but we still eat it. We just rather eat healthier food.

Good luck with you heart attack at 30.

Fish and chips originally is of Hungarian origins.
Weak facts or bait
>kys

Derbyshirefag here. They're the only good thing to come out of Yorkshire but they're delicious. I'll give you that.

Fine dining in either America or England is typically similar. Casual dining is distinctly regional. For America's casual dining, I'd say the hamburger is most representative. And, no- nothing to do with Hamburg, Germany. The hamburger was created at the Erie County Fair in Hamburg, NY. Food vendor ran out of whatever regular food he was selling, ran to a local butcher bought a bunch of ground beef, made patties, grilled them, and served them on bread. Rolls replaced the bread shortly after.

Black cod and fish spunk?

You eat sea bugs.

if you're not talking new haven you're not talking real pizza, that's just a goddamn cheese and dough casserole

dirty southern cunt, eat pie like normal people

The best pizza is a simple pizza with various olive oils for dipping.

Guess

If it isn't at least as big as the plate it comes on it's German.
And we don't do no German here in Austria!

One of my faves! Had it a restaurant down by halren and best ever.
I have a couple opossums livin under my shed i should make some myself.

I love schnitzel