Off gauge autoloader, the 45 longslide with laser sighting, phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range, uzi nine millimeter

Off gauge autoloader, the 45 longslide with laser sighting, phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range, uzi nine millimeter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GGA1a4nyVs
youtube.com/watch?v=tYnbWsTUBbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just what you see, buddy.

DUH OOZE NEIN-MILIMEDUH

If the Terminator was so smart why did he ask for a Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40-Watt Range in an era where it clearly doesn't exist yet

let's just get this outta the way

t2 > t1

>Hey just what you see you kraut fuck

What this line really necessary?

> Super Intelligent killing machine
> Doesn't just take AK-47 the best assault rifle available that never breaks and packs increadibly power much like him
fucking idiot desu

Post the gif from the beginning of the film where he's walking around at night with his dorkus flapping around.

schnitzel

ak47 wasnt invented yet idiot this is terminator 1

Yeah my bad, you really get the wibe of WW2 through out the movie

Nice night for a walk.

The most underrated thing about T1 is the soundtrack. Literally one of the best of all time. Inspired countless that followed.

Much historical information was lost in the opening stages of the war, including the timeline of weapons development.

It's highly likely that, after scanning the displayed weapons and making his selections, he inquired about the most basic energy weapon he could think of. His goal would have been to query the existence of such weapons, not necessarily to aquire one.

Consider: the projectile weapons he saw were of effectively zero threat to him. Going up against those, he could not have been quickly destroyed. His endoskeleton was effectively bulletproof, and he knew that high explosives were restricted to the military.

Unless and until he went up against a SWAT team or they called in the national guard, nothing he observed was a serious threat.

While I'm sure the Terminator would have LIKED a plasma rifle (it would have been a more efficient way to kill), his main goal was likely to learn if such weapons were in common (read: civilian) use, and therefore needed to be considered in his tactical planning.

It's 12 gauge autoloader, not off gauge.

You've got me BURNING!

In the third degree?

Were those songs written for the film, or just used from an album?

You make some solid points but it's important to note such an attempt is thwarted because the response of "Just what you see" doesn't clarify one way or the other whether the weapon exists yet, just that his store doesn't have one.

Surely if your theory rang true, the vague nature of the response would have the terminator asking if he could order one in, in order to get a hard answer.

Pretty sure they were made specifically for the Terminator soundtrack

Would explain why the singers name is spelled different then.

Also, explains why Burning in the Third Degree is so apropos.

Pleb detected

Gonna end this once and for all

>Terminator enter gun shop
>Needs to acquire a primary weapon which will inflict max amount of damage in the range that he operates so he visually scans the rack and selects the 12 Gauge Autoloada
>Terminator parameters now switch to prioritize a secondary more concealable weapon as a backup and notices the .45 Long Slide w/ Laser Sighting (important)
>After completing the inspection of the handgun, the terminator accepts this as a suitable weapon
>At the same time his programming notices the laser sighting. All the files the Terminator has for this time period doesn't suggest that laser sighting should exist yet. And realistically, this was a very new accessory for firearms at the time.
>Terminator processes this information and concludes that since there are little to no records of pre-Judgement Day, there might be a chance to acquire a plasma rifle in this time period. Especially given the fact that laser sighting is present while not being in his internal files.
>Terminator most likely narrows down plasma rifle selection to the earliest iterations. In this sense, the Phased Plasma Rifle in a 40 Watt range could very well be some sort of pre-production prototype that has the earliest data of appearance on Skynets data files, and by extension, the Terminators data files.
>The shop keeper is quick to retort with a snide remark
>Terminator calculates that plasma rifle technology must not exist due to tone and inflection detected in human response
>Now Terminator needs another weapon to fulfill the role of the plasma rifle. It is logical to conclude that it was needed for supression/automatic fire.
>For this reason, his programming looks for something in the shop that will fulfill the tactical purpose of the plasma rifle. Finds the Oozie Nein Mehlehmeeta and decides to use this in its place.
>After inspection of all firearms are concluded and all firearm roles have been filled, it is time to dispose of the shop keeper.

they sent him to the wrong time

is he okay?

I now believe that it is canon that in his files the weapon names are spelled that way.

OOZIE NINE MILLIMETAH

Could Terminator understand Cajun accent?

youtube.com/watch?v=2GGA1a4nyVs

but why does he kill the shop keeper? doesnt he know that will increase the chances of law enforcement interfering with his mission?

12-gauge at point-black, center mass?

Miller gon be fine, don't worry :)

Because he had no money. He tried to walk out of store with like 15 firearms. The man behind the counter was nice and professional and was like "Sir you need to pay them first" At first he pretended to be a machine from the future and not hear him, but eventually brought them to the counter. When he started saying the handguns had 15 day waiting Terminator interrupted him loudly by saying "WRONG" and proceed to load his shotgun with a round and shot the man behind the counter.

if he had left him alive he would have been visually identified.

he was worried about "electronic infetterence"

i dont think thats even a word

It might look small but remember Arnolds thighs are like 3 feet long.

>Terminator interrupted him loudly by saying "WRONG"

>off gauge

its twelve gauge you autist

Wrong

Why does he try to buy a gun with less power than your average lightbulb?

They might have fuck off high amperage.

I wouldn't expect one to need a laser sight either.

my fucking sides left orbit

fuck, it's leaking out of it's meme containment zone

Correct.

Nothing clean right?

Because Terminator films run on the multiverse theory

a 40 watt lightbulb USES 40 watts. 40 watts of focused actual light (dunno about plasma) will cut through a person like butter

haha

Terminators are cyborgs, not aimbots. They could definitely use a laser sight to improve their accuracy.

Who should play the Terminator in the inevitable remake?

The Rock, dude! He's the only one who could it bruh!

Huge 80s laser sights look stupid, but kind of cool too in a retro way.

No it won't.

>needs a battery pack

That just makes it even cooler

>sights on, check your battery packs! Stay frosty.

just banter

Damn, I know where MY laser sight is pointing at!

10/10

Looks like Mr Bean in a wig

He says 12 gauge autoloader.

The ak-47 was invented way before terminator 1

fucken kek

Excellent post

Fun fact: the original score has a measure of 15/16 because the synthesizer only had so much memory and when they looped the beat, it was about 1/16 short.

Oh, like you're doing right now?

English, doc!

Fuck, no.

Terminators don't have eyebrow actuation, and as a big guy as he is The Rock isn't intimidating. They need a guy who hasn't "acted" before to enhance that autistic robot vibe.

Say no more familia, I know just the guy for the job!

why did he need all those guns when he could have just pulled sarah connor's head off?

Its "12-gauge autoloader"

you fag

That's not how Terminators work. They use guns first, their hands/fists second.

stupid robots

He's the only son that got his genetics, the other ones a fat shit and a gayboi numale.

Pleb

GET DOWN!

He should eat a few flowers and he'll be right as rain. Although, he should cut down on the salt and lead in his diet.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=tYnbWsTUBbo

Listen to the main theme, something doesn't sound right.

thanks user.

The beat on the 16th bar is 1/4 beat too short so it loses tep and "stutter's" which causes a at times noticeable effect akin to a swing beat. It's an atifact of the sampler/sequencer like user says.

Oh, wait I'm listening to it right now. The final beat does go by a little too quickly.

why does he need a laser sight anyway? he's a cyborg with perfect optics

He clearly says OFF gauge

Wrong

nice

Good pasta, its been a while since I read this.

>Oozie Nein Mehlehmeeta
>Nein

>tfw people use a copy+pasta i created

>he will never play Conans bastard son in King Conan Crown of Iron
>who must take his father's throne and usurp the unworthy pretenders played by Arnolds irl legitimate sons

Arnold is 5'10" you silly-billy