Turn on espn

>turn on espn
>Colin Kaepernick met with...
>turn off espn

It's like these assholes want their network to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUT BUT politics is not making a different in people viewing our network

>2013+4
>not cordcutting
lmao just lmao

>turn on ESPN
>anchors are preaching science and the benefits of white genocide

Wew lad, I don't think this network is for me

>watching E!SPN

He met with the Seahawks, not a social/political activist.

ESPN is now basically the Kotaku of sports

>turn on ESPN Brasil
>some literal who retired female swimmer is preaching feminism, 'female empowerment', 'gender equality' and all that sociology undergrad cliché

Nowhere is safe from that fucking cancer.

tbf brazil is an extreme example of cultural marxism

i don't know what's going on over there but it doesn't look good

it's not different from America, plus we've always had a strong leftist ideology in the politics, unlike US.

But the liberal shit is pretty much imported from american liberals, even the terms are similar, not usual to our vocabullary (i. e. empoderamento = empowering which was probably never used befor 2006).

>He met with the Xehawks
>not a social/political activist.

We've gone too far.

>Turn on ESPN
>Story about sports star meeting with a team
>OMG DISGUSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be brit
>get blown up

>turn on ESPN
>muh CTE

Entire Soros Propaganda Network

>Sup Forums posting
The state of American banter

>ESPN W
You are literally the only human being who watches this. It doesn't even show on regular timespots.

That Seahawks tranny is p hot tbqf.

>You are literally the only human being who watches this.

and yet it's still on the air.

Really makes you think.

The point is they only bring him up because he's politically relevant even if the event they're reporting on isn't

But that's because ESPN is doing corporate suicide. Most of the stuff ESPN Brasil does, outside of sports, is pure cringe. Except for that street run for a cancer-kid hospital bullshit where Juliana Veiga had hard nipples.

How is a QB visiting a team not relevant?

>kaepernick
>star
"""""no"""""

Ignoring the fact that sports star is a generic term, the fact someone is triggered enough to make this thread is enough to qualify as a star.

>turn on ESPN
>Around the Horn panel is a black guy, a dyke and two faggots

Sorry Muhammad, but he is a back up quarterback, nobody gives a rats ass about where he goes.

A spot on the ticker would suffice as information enough, yet these dumbasses devote multiple segments to him.

ESPN/Disney isn't an actual business.

It's a ((())) propaganda agency.

Again, the fact people are getting this triggered about it shows it's worth the news. It's like pretending Tebow was only ever worth a ticker mention.

fuck off nigga

it's not 'news', any more than the Soros funded stunt Kapernick pulled last season was legitimate.

I hope the NFL does blackball him. I would. They have every right to.

>trolling fans into turing off their programming is a good business model

Heyy but we got those frog posters on Sup Forums talking about us!

Because there are at least 32 QBs in the NFL that are better than him

>QB meets with top NFL team

>HURR GET THIS SJW SHIT OFF MUH SPORTS NEWS

???

Also it's less a cringey alt-right ploy and more what happened to Tebow: nobody wants a back up with a media circus
See (Also Manziel)

>turn on ESPN
>they're reporting on a nonsense Eli Manning autograph 'scandal'

these niggas aren't even bothering to hide (((their))) agenda anymore.

But isn't it just more convenient for all of the laughable, smug, irritating twats to be concentrated into one single faggy franchise?

Think about it. This is better than having the cancer spread around the league. You can celebrate every time the Shecocks miss the playoffs or get a career-ending injury.

He disrespected the special state worship time and must be properly punished, lest some impressionable youth begin to question daddy government

>go to espn.com 2 minutes ago
>this:
Source: Dunks over crossbar still no-go in NFL
>is a top story

baka

you're in the UK, you haven't been bombarded with the kaepernick bullshit 24/7. he's a bust QB who has had an incredibly disproportionate amount of attention paid to him by our media because he's #blacklivesmatter and we're being fed a narrative that the evil racist white NFL is blackballing him, when in reality he's an incredibly mediocre QB. teams give a pass to rapists and murderers, you think they give a fuck about some guy growing a fro and calling police racist? hell no.

either this or the bruce jenner tranny award were the watershed moments/deathknells for espn as it previously existed.

nigga took Soros cash and tried to damage his employer's business.

They ought to just straight up tell him to fuck off. Sherman and Newton too.

>either this or the bruce jenner tranny award were the watershed moments/deathknells for espn as it previously existed.
I'll also nominate Lebron and the super friends black power salute at the ESPYs over made up nonsense.

Just as much of the media focus has been angry state cucks shitting over him. Most sports commentators can see and have said that he's being ignored because while he's be a better than average back up (which is not saying much) he's not worth the media circus. You have one network and a bunch of online blogs pushing SJW shit about him so stop acting like it's part of (((their))) conspiracy and take this shit to Sup Forums where it belongs

Except it's totally a ((())) conspiracy.

Kapernick was bought and paid for.

You mean Richard "No Fun" Sherman and Cam "I Don't Feel Safe" Newton?

Yes, it's all just a coincidence

SOROS
O
R
O
S

Have any Jewish conspiracies ever come to light?

Sure. Won't see it in mainstream media though.

No but I swear guize this time it's definitely real!!11!!!!1!1!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

I'm not seeing proof that the Jews specifically did these.

USS Liberty too..and of course 9-11.

(((Nike))) just gave OBJ a ton of $.

If I'm the Giants I cut him now.

Not kidding.

Reminds me of when (((Facebook))) gave Antonio Brown $ to try and embarrass the Steelers last year.

does this count?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal

At least our sports are safe from that, but if you look outside of sports, we're not safe either

that is the nickname of Maccabi Haifa's goalkeeper

baka

Not true, ESPN Deportes is based. No SJW bullshit and only focus on sports.

why is it the light skinned blacks who get the most outraged? seems weird

It's not real user. They're basically actors (and occasionally useful idiots)

>Entertainment Sports Programming Network Sports

??

>turn on espn
>Liga NOS
>turn off espn

real niggas would rather shoot each other or deal dope

only light skins with a bs degree in some social science become outraged.

>turn on ESPN
>MLB
>turn off ESPN

They actually might.

BRING BACK MARIOTTI

Why do people watch ESPN?

Kek, I don't even like Kap and this is blatantly untrue.

>down at Disney World last week
>staying at one of their nicer hotels
>ESPN restaurant connected to it
>couldn't bring myself to walk inside
>cringed walking by the merchandise wondering who might actually buy that shit

There are at least 100 QBs who are less of a pain the ass fraud then he is though.

Imagine being Colin after the game and having to be all like "damn, Nessa Diab, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your purple hair and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both as a die-hard Christian and as the Muslim I'll become just for you." when all he really wants to do is complete half his passes and get paid $114 million. Like seriously imagine having to be Colin and not only sit in that chair while Nessa Diab flaunts her disgusting politics in front of you, the liberal media barely questioning her stretched reasoning, and just sit there, hot-take after hot-take, hour after hour, while she perfected that propaganda. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO PROGRESSIVE and DAMN, NESSA DIAB LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been consistently mediocre for seasons now, fucking playoff contenders and first rounders and later alleged GOATS for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs of Wisconsin. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you've experienced the oppression of a multimillionaire athlete as she convinces you to take up the struggle for your people, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "revolution (for that is what she calls her movement)", the ideas she worked so hard for with race-baiters in the previous months. And then the team's owner asks you to stand for the national anthem, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the stadium security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Colin. You're not going to lose your future backup career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Sup Sup Forums? Well memed.

Without watching ESPN for even a second in months, what do you think the ratio of airtime has been given to Kaepernick vs. Brian Hoyer signing with the 49ers? Even though Kaepernick is just floundering around simply meeting with teams and Hoyer actually signed? Thats the point.

They air live sports and doesn't afraid of anything.

>Navigating the shitty village of ESPN

>fighting in any war since WWII making any difference stateside
Fighting dudes living in sandhuts really helped give me the right to listen to Sum41 songs I downloaded on LimeWire and play Half-Life

Probably right. But seriously, how much flak do you think he'd get in a shit hole like Seattle? They'd throw him a parade

Answer my question, ESPN watchers, why do people watch ESPN?

surprised a bitchy little girl like you wasn't hurt in Manchester

PTI
live sports

Be interesting.

Somewhat doubt it will happen though.

If I am the NFL I have zero tolerance for this shit. I'd blackball Kapernick for life and let Sherman, Newton and Brown (and prob OBJ too) know their on thin ice.

Only way to go.

habit

and I only watch PTI (yeah, I know) and live sports at this point.

>ESPN8 The Ocho

Fair enough. I'm forced to watch whenever the Yankees play the Sunday night game or when the giants play on mondays.

Same here. I don't want the NFL to become the players do whatever they want league" like the NBA.

I could see the Seahawks signing him as a backup if it's for 2.5 million or less for 1 year. If they pay any more than that, they fucked up.

Rude

>espn finally reporting sports news
>you're still a mad faggot

So what is it? Either SJWs are killing ESPN or they are reporting.

Which is it?

>he doesn't know how the petrodollar is propping up the american hegemony allowing the government to lean on foreign markets for defecit spending while keeping inflation hidden

How politically infantile do you have to be to think that just because it's on the other side of the world it doesn't grossly affect life stateside

>pussy-whipped into hating his parents and America
>wants to be a starting QB
pick 1

More like outside influences paying off players.

VERY suspicious of the contract OBJ signed w/ Nike

Brown took Facebook money (fact) to damage the league.

Kap, Sherman and Cam were clearly paid off last season.

NFL needs to get out in front of this.

Like an also ran C list quarterback's contract status isn't on MSM for a reason.

If they seriously sign Kaepernick I'm unironically quitting watching the NFL until that fucking clown Carroll is gone. He LITERALLY ruined this team's likability.

Good goy. Take the money goy. Don't be stupid.

If they sign Kapernick it's because Paul Allen is ((()))

OBJ, Brown, and Kap I agree with. Sherman I think is eternally butthurt over SB49. What about Cam though? He bitches a lot, but that's all I can think of.

Cam "I don't feel safe" Newton?

yeah, that seemed legit.

I guess I could see it, but he's always been a drama queen and all it did was make him look like a pussy.

He literally used one of their catchphrases/talking points.

So did Richard "It's not fun anymore" Sherman.

$oros