Why are americans so stupid?

Why are americans so stupid?
Because the ones that goes to school gets killed.

- Proud Indian.
Pepsi, Microsoft, and many company's CEOs are INDIANS. Most doctors and scientists are INDIANS too. Spelling bee, math, and science champions are all INDIANS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And despite all that walking barefoot in India is a game of pootoes landmine.

and yet, you shit in the street.

But the companies aren't founded by Indians.... #JustSaying

Americans are dumb because of guns. Next time i see a retard republican blab about their great guns I am going to just freaking beat them up something fierce. It is so freaking stupid. I get a good laugh out of their stupidity tho, but it needs to stop.

And yet you still suck at trying to scam people. Youre about as useful as the nigerians and while less than 1% of your population leaves the shithole you call home youre here wallowing in your own self hatred just like the rest of us. Either shut up or kill yourself already

Haha! Look at these americans jealous about INDIANS! Even white women knows our superior genes and wants to hook up with us. We are superior. We will dominate and rule the world. Get used to it, inferior beings.

I have some available job for you whites to apply. Chauffer, errand boy, shoe shiner, or my door boy. Minimum wage and no rest days and holidays. Your wives, girlfriends, sisters, and daughters can be my sex slaves.

If it weren’t for America you’d still be in India shitting in the street and wiping your ass with your hand

how do you wipe your ass with your foot

I meant bare hand, with no toilet paper because it’s too expensive over there

There was this indian dude at my workplace. Im german. Mechanical engineer, smart guy. Still, he told me stuff like
>>Man i dont get how all your families divorce, for real. In india families stick together!
>>I fully agree with modi for forcing his policies on the rural population, progress cant be stopped!
Conversations with him led me to believe two things about higher class indians:
1. Overly proud in their country but aware of its retarded rural population and a willingness to make them suffer through until progress is achieved
2. Obsessed with the power that being rich, being the educated 1% in a country full of farmers that overpopulate and then get ill from drinking the water they defecate in gives them.
Can you comment on these?

Sure you will, faggot.

Want to leave shit hole country. Get in the door because they are willing to work for 1/4 the price and are useful to undercut wages of Americans. This includes barely educated "doctors" and "scientists" with degrees from indian diploma mills.

Aren't white, but slightly smarter than black and bitch less, so can move up company ladder because of "muh diversity"

Never want to leave America because they'd rather soak in the money and bring more indiians over here than go back and help their own shit hole country get better.

Go on /b and complain about Americans

>Why are americans so stupid?
>Because the ones that goes to school gets killed.

you know to entertain the world

>Pepsi, Microsoft, and many company's CEOs are INDIANS. Most doctors and scientists are INDIANS too.
Who all currently live in the USA because it's the greatest country in the world

Get citizenship here, fam. Shit's going pretty well when you look at the bigger picture. The whole mass shooting thing is a fad.

Average pajeet, always practical but overly patriotic.
Cool people imo

the short, dark, ugly niggers of india. A white man should never go to this sewer of a nation. They hate whites out of sheer jealousy because most indians are short, scrawny ugly manlets who are cowards. They all mob up against you in a sneaky, cowardly manner and every white outsider is tracked by what seems like millions of these niggers. They harass you wherever you go out of sheer jealousy because they are highly insecure & irrational retards. Read what mark twain wrote about the thugees of india to get an idea about the evil & sneaky nature of most indians.

wow like super hero's?

more shitty memes!

okay white fag, watch this and be prepared:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

This is your futures :)

My guns are great ... now do something bitch....

:DD good one

Bruh this ain't even bait, you just attached another fishing pole as your bait.

Street shitter. What have you contributed? Nothing? Shut up you filthy curry fucker

OP is having fun in here

>Why are americans so stupid?
>Because the ones that goes to school gets killed.
Learn to write english properly.
Also
D E S I G N A T E D