Live in very conservative and religious family

>live in very conservative and religious family

>mom finds my cringe and explicit soundcloud rap songs

She said she is going to call my priest Father Joseph and send me to Christian camp.What do I do?I fell in love with rap music and I want to keep making rap music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkBKJMTCHGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

become amish

im legit a catholic and i love rap lol your parents are literally shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LkBKJMTCHGk

you shouldnt fall for really bad bait

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here, OP.

Start making horrorcore to piss her off more.

>Conservative
>Religious
Nigga we in 2017 rn(right now) If you ain't a fascist and an atheist while calling yourself conservative literally what are you doing my guy? Just be up front with her and be honest about your music. I'm sure she would understand if you guys had a heart to heart and told her she's overreacting a bit. Best of luck with everything brother cheers

Taking bait is fun. Those (you's) are amazing.

>im legit a catholic and i love rap

>calling yourself conservative
skip this step

I wish it was bait
Im 19
You dont understand. My family is the type to look away when there is small kissing scene on tv. And I rap about stuff like taking your girl and sniffing coke up her ass. My mom listened to all my music and now she thinks Im possessed by a devil.

>is Catholic
>doesn't take his religion seriously
Sounds about right to me.

And identify as what?

>enjoying things = not taking your faith seriously
t. Methodist

what if you just leave

This. You're 19, you genuinely don't need to take this shit from your family as you are an adult and at this age they shouldn't be fucking babying you. Either refuse and if they force you, I'd crash with a friend till you find your own place. It's clear your family is a toxic influence on your life and you need to cut them out if they don't treat you as an adult.

I have no friends that will take me In and my parents will just kick me out to the streets

14 Reasons Why Soundcloud is Tearing Families Apart - Click Here To Find Out

Are you a Christian yourself?

i think you should turn 18 before posting on this website

>mom finds my cringe and explicit soundcloud rap songs
They should lynch you like the wannabe nigger you are.

>think it's important to live 's good, Christian life
>still find it reasonable to abandon your child cause he won't blindly follow you

I hate your parents

>call my priest
do people still have family priests in 2017 for real?
really curious, I'm not American

This desu senpai

Fucking modem day Huguenots

Get job?

>tfw a satanist

>abandon your child
You're retarded

Nice

>Being religious
>Ever
If you can't be open minded about your existence, how can you be open minded about music?

Literally how Marilyn Manson got his start. His family was ultra religious and he started making his schlocky cringe shit as a fuck you to his dad.

Start playing her The Smiths, moms love The Smiths, she'll change her mind after you two sing along to "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others", show her that you're more than just a soundcloud bum.
On another note, stop being a soundcloud bum.

This

pray to Jesus to wash away your sins and let him guide you to the right path

lil communion

OP if this isn't a sign from God then I don't know what is.