roll

roll

bring it faggot

Im surviving

>OP holds promise

Lol nope

BRUH

0 deliveries, 3 pussies.

I roll, but won´t paper cut myself. because I play five finger filet since 1 hour and won´t stop...

roll

i could do with some pain right now

m8 u wot

Those are all old and healed. Timestamp with blood since you're trying to weasel your way out of your own game faggot.

Roll

im untouchable nigger so nice try

he wont

Will you ?

holy fuck ran reverse image search, expected op to be faggot, found this masterpeice instead

>fuck off

Nope. Only morons would damage themselves at the behest of others.

They were still all healed and old retard. OP tried to get out of his own game and got butthurt when he got called out on not delivering.

>Only morons would damage themselves at the behest of others

OP is moron

Held up to the promise (eventually)

So what's the story? Did dad fuck you in your teens? Trying to show the girl she should have paid attention?

Self harm in visible areas is nothing but attention seeking and utterly pathetic.

>Wah, they don't understand me
>They'll regret how they treat me once they see how I've been FORCED to hurt myself because of them
>This is all their doing
>I'm a twisted fucking cycle path
Grow up and medicate with alcohol like a real man.

bring on the pain

>(Eventually)
After being called out, had that not happened they wouldn't have.

This is true.

Rollin

RICK AND MORTYYYYYYYYYY

I rember getting fagots to smell card sheets at school and then swiftly pulling the card across the nostrils.
So do that fagot

Nooooo

roll

whatever

I bet you're a well adjusted adult.

What happened? Daddy make you feel powerless at one point? Maybe you saw him beating/raping her and you were too young and small to do anything about it. Or maybe it wasn't mommy and it was your sister. Or maybe it was you.

Did you fantasize about jobs in law enforcement or the military? Was the promise of power too much to say no to?

rip

fuck it

bump

>Tits
>Lube
>Cancer