Ask a fully submissive bottom beta anything

Ask a fully submissive bottom beta anything

Do you have aids?

No I'm negative

How old are you and how many sex partners have you had so far?

33 and about 15

Any chance of seeing your soles or your ass ?

That's the closest I can show you of my soles (and I'm lazy now to make a better one)

Do you even use your penis?

Some tops say bottoms should never use it. Just suck dick and take it up the pussy. Would you agree?

Show the good stuff or fuck off

I totally agree

How do you avoid making a mess when taking in the pooper? Do you enema every single time you do it? Is there any trick?

Do you wax, shave or use one of those special creams? What's the best stuff?

I do enema, but my oral skills are much more popular among my partners tbh

Do you dress up like a school girl and get fucked?

Most men you've been fucked by at once?

Most degrading thing you've done?

Electrolysis

If told, but that never happened yet.
After one or two extensive chat sessions.
Made to drink milk, then getting face fucked, then puking white, and that repeated for about an hour

Do tops fuck you real rough? How do you like better cuddly-mellow style or rough-me-up-i-am-cheap-ho-fam style?

fpbp

Oh no, no cuddly style. They're rough but because I look for tops that are rough.

Do you moan like a girl? Use clyp.it and show us how girly you sound.

I can't reproduce the sounds I give when face fucked. When ass fucked, I kind of moan, but not like a girl I guess. Next time I'll listen

Do tops ask you to plug your pussy after they cum inside it?

Not yet

How do they speak to you? Give us examples. Do they use a female pronoun to address you?

In my language (Hungarian) there are no male or female pronouns. Faggot, cum eater, this is the usual way they talk to me. And they command

That's hot. How many tops have fucked you at the same time?

Why do you like men?

1.5 (one top and a wannabe)

Not OP, but an equally faggoty bitch boy here.

I like men because they are attractive to me. I like that they are masculine, dominant, etc. Also, I feel pretty submissive around guys like that.

I do have periods where I like cuddling, though. I'm not all that hardcore like OP is. Having a meaningful relationship is way more important to me than meaningless sex.

>who the hell sell with $0!!?