Sup Forums I've had a few drinks and need to make a confession. I genuinely enjoy Revenge of the sith unironically...

Sup Forums I've had a few drinks and need to make a confession. I genuinely enjoy Revenge of the sith unironically. This is a safe space to confess your sins

ROTS is kino. Only Plinkett meme-spouting Reddit Letter Media fags will disagree.

My favourite movie is Men in Black 1.

It seems like around here a ton of people actually enjoy Phantom menace, but I really don't understand why anyone would like that movie other than le edgy double sword meme man.

Excellent taste my man

ESB is overrated, Jedi underrated.

ANH>ROTJ>ESB

>This is a safe space to confess your sins

No, it isn't, pleb faggot shit-for-taste prequel lover.

I think most people will disagree

The Star Wars prequels are about the same as the OT. Both have equally cheesy and ridiculous lines. Star Wars is overrated and blown out of proportion by nostalgic neck beards.

I still hold inception in high regard and I also like ROTS mostly because of the soundtrack.

You can like whatever you like without the need of approval by others you spineless pussy, it's called having a taste.

Which you don't have.

I enjoy it as well. More than RoTJ, even.

The only films I enjoy are paint-by-numbers romcoms

RotS was only saved by Sheev and killing younglings

Home Alone 3 is better than Home Alone 2. Yeah it's a silly and childish movie, but c'mon it's a children's movie. It's no way a masterpiece, but the only real flaw it has is that it's included in the Home Alone franchise. People hate it because it doesn't have Macualaclay Cluckgulp in it.

If it was called "Alex vs. Terrorists", it would had been one of the all time classic christmas family movies. It's also written by John Hughes.

I'm 21 years old and I still think Thunderpants is hilarious.

RoTS is unaromatically boring

I'm fascinated by how Home Alone 3 is shot like a crime show instead of like a family comedy.

>le edgy
kill yourself faggot

>unaromatically

My go-to comfy movie is Pitch Perfect (1 & 2).

That's also the reason why I enjoyed it so much. Even as a kid I knew it was so different compared to the originals, it felt really mature film. It was almost like watching some grown ups movie I wasn't supposed to be watching.
There's another movie that does a similar thing called "If Looks Could Kill". It starts out as goofy family movie... but then people start to die.

More practical effects and Lucas trying to make a Star Wars movie and not a flick audience tested by guys who have touched a vagina.

>It was almost like watching some grown ups movie I wasn't supposed to be watching.
That's a pretty good way of putting it.

I liked it too. it was not well conveyed and the CGI burns but I like the pathos

Read the novelization.

The author only loosely bases it on the movie, and instead details more fully things that the movie glossed over while cutting out the movie's more boring bits. For instance, the space battle and duel that takes the first like 20 minutes of the movie is nearly a quarter of the novel, while fucking Padme gets maybe two paragraphs after that. As it should be. It's Star Wars, not Star Teenage Dramas.

I fucking love the original Independence Day and watch it every year at July 4th and sometimes more than that.

The novel was pretty good, but the author gets a little too far up his own ass with the flowery writing.

I think There Will Be Blood is a 6/10.

Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie

I unironically think Batman v Superman is an incredible movie

White Christmas and White Bear are my favorite episodes of Black Mirror

I know this feeling. One of my favorite movies as well.

Tom Hanks was a great 90's actor. But drama acting has changed since then and his acting comes off as wooden and vapid.

How is this a sin? Because he is considered an American Icon.

>the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center or EmPal SuRecon Center
Adaption kino.