Which generation are you Sup Forums ? Also nostalgia thread? nostalgia thread

Which generation are you Sup Forums ? Also nostalgia thread? nostalgia thread

wheres the rest of the pic OP?
why are you being such a gaphot?

>Born 1993
>mfw I don't have a generation

Born in 92 but we were poor so our technology was from the 80s column

Oldfag here. Born in 1984, been on Sup Forums since 2005. There's actually a lot of us here on Sup Forums.

I remember cell phones the size of a brick. Those things were a status symbol. That was part of what made Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell so cool—just imagine, a high school student with his own cell phone! Unreal. Of course, that would never happen in real life unless you were a rich kid from Beverly Hills.

I still have a working 8bit NES console and occasionally use it to play my old favorites like Kirby's Adventure and Super Mario Bros 3. I remember being so blown away that Kirby's Adventure had batteries in the cartridge that let you save your game file so you didn't have to start over from scratch. And you had to hold reset while turning off the power to make it work.

I miss the good ol' days. This is turning into a nostalgia feels thread.

Here is the missing part. The original image was too big for Sup Forums

>we were poor so our technology was from the 80s column
Yeah, I can relate to that a bit.

By the way, I'm old enough to remember what fashion looked like around the year of your birth. Pic related. All that's missing are slap bracelets.

no 1993/

>ywn never live in the 90s and be high status enough to get brain cancer from a phone the size of a brick

1993 master race report in

Is that a motherfuckin startac?

in a latin american version you are a 00s kid
but you raised with 90s things like terminator 2,lion king,age of empires 2 .
im glad to be a 00s kid and saw things like the internet transformation, from a database place to a a huge place to waste your time

Yeah that is how my parents dressed until W's presidency becsuse too poor for new clothes

Well, I guess I'm 90's, but my birthdate isn't actually listed, it's 1991.

I feel ya buddy, 93'ers report in

I would have kept up the look myself if I didn't outgrow my childhood clothes. It was fun in an over the top way.

It is listed bruh. You are a 90's/00's hybrid

What month?

Thanks OP, as if my birthday on Friday wasnt enough, your pic just proved I am even older than I thought. I apparently dont even get a column in infographic

wew lawdy, born before 1974? Hot damn

There's a format could jpeg.

:( yea

83 here. No generation. Fuck.

Basically a mix of the 80's and 90's lmao