How do you feel about the most oppressed and extinct group of people on earth?

How do you feel about the most oppressed and extinct group of people on earth?

"Why hasn't there been a native president?" is the question real "progressives" should be asking. I'm white and racist as fuck, but everything that happened to the natives still gets me down.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I am a red man. If the Great Spirit had desired me to be a white man he would have made me so in the first place. He put in your heart certain wishes and plans, in my heart he put other and different desires. Each man is good in his sight. It is not necessary for Eagles to be Crows. We are poor..but we are free. No white man controls our footsteps. If we must die...we die defending our rights." - Sitting Bull, Hunkpapa Sioux

They were conquered, they were exterminated
They allowed it. By the time they tried to fight back, it was too late.
They went extinct because they were inferior. The strong survive, the weak die. This is not morally right or wrong, it is merely a fact of life.
I'm grateful that the natives are all dead and gone because I love the country that was built upon their corpses

>oppressed and extinct

dictionary.com

Not only are they not oppressed, they're not extinct, either.

savages. you're just another scalp for their lodge pole

Yeah, having no immunity to filthy Europeans and dying from disease caused by Colonial powers is a bummer.

>"Fuckem butt."
-Chief Anal Teepee

They weren't extinct, fag. Their blood probably runs through the veins of all of you, stupid yankees. You think your ancestors didn't succumb to the temptation making sweet love to the natives?

>"Why hasn't there been a native president?"

Same reason there was never a Carthagian Roman Emperor (and no, emperors born in the Roman province of Africa don't count).

>I'm grateful that the natives are all dead and gone because I love the country that was built upon their corpses
This. America is the way it is because they're gone.

Or rather, we only became what we were in the 50's because of that. We kind of squandered that glorious success.

>oppressed
Thanks for reminding me of the next stupid word to put into the coincidence detector.

I'm less than a percent, and I'm in Oklahoma. (One of the last concentrations of """"""""pure"""""""" Injuns left)
The interbreeding is vastly overestimated.

>Mature person who knows how the real world works

>They went extinct because they were inferior. The strong survive, the weak die. This is not morally right or wrong, it is merely a fact of life.

Then why is white genocide bad, isn't that just natural selection?

American Indian predicts the rise of SJW's from the state of Seatle

quote taken from early 1800's

“When the Earth is sick, the animals will begin to disappear, when that happens, The Warriors of the Rainbow will come to save them. “ - Chief Seattle, Suquamish Chief

I don't give a FUCK about them. I liked the sounds they made when I was young though. I guarantee you that no one outside America gives a damn about them.

As a native, while we hate and despise the whiteman we would rather simply be left alone than chimp out. Due to the lack of buffalo that is impossible, so recieving gibs me dat forever is the only real solution.

>"We don't want to assimilate. Give us free money forever"

would you want to assimilate into the culture that stole and killed your children?

Listerine ain't free paleface.

Oh you're from the 1600's then, huh?

Fucking retard. I should go to Spain and try to guilt them into apologizing to me.

They are an inferior people who were conquered by a superior one. Nature is cruel, it's survival of the fittest out there so fuck em. I wish we did the same with the Maoris in NZ. We'd have a fuckload less degenerate wannabe niggers, and welfare dependents living here.

i feel nothing

residential schools didn't stop until the 1960's in canada

>Free money
>Free scholarships
>Free land
>Easy job access through race based quotas
>Government acknowledgement of your heritage and culture
>Modern day infrastructure
>Modern day medical advances

So this is what counts as oppressed in 2016? How can I become "oppressed" too?

that was 50 years ago

>That happened before you were born
>Yeah but it happened JUST before was born too!

Yup. Retarded. I wonder what the average IQ of indians is.

>that was 50 years ago
According to you there's no one alive today that's over the age of 50.

>The strong survive, the weak die.
>Dinosaurs

the world is not the same as it was in the 56 years ago, give me a break

Whites, other that Asians, have been the inventors, the founders, the creators, and the destroyers. Native Americans couldn't even create a wheel. White genocide is bad because we've seen countries ruled by other races. Asians should rule if we're gone.

He should have said the most adaptable survive. Sometimes that means being strong, but not always.

According to you that faggot from earlier had his kids killed.

What the fuck. How stupid are you people?

It's the ultimate fate of peaceful immigration, which isn't even the case on EU.

At any rate I wonder how many of them are redpilled.

Not if you drink 3 gallons of listerine a day.

>b-but "hwhite genocide is different, b-because WE WUZ"

The strong survive, the weak die.

No exceptions :^)

>According to you that faggot from earlier had his kids killed.
According to you the faggot from earlier thinks he invented the light bulb.

Silly goy. Fooled into thinking they're part of the "strong" when they're only pawns.

You ever see a chess match? At the end, after the rook, knight, bishop and queen have been removed often you see 2 lowly pawns at the king's side.

But if whites die out, then it means who ever killed them is superior. You talk about technology being the distinction of a superior race, but technology hasn't stopped white genocide, in fact it's made it accelerate.

Evidence suggests that europeans lived in north america some 10,000 years prior to the indians.

At any rate, all decendants of native tribes are deluded morons, blind to the horrors their own kind have caused. A stong tribe would slaughter a weak one without mercy, yet when the superior white "tribe" came along to take some land, featherhead got all pissy and decided to instill victim complexes into their offspring, who would be worse than the even the most extreme colonial had they lived the savage tribal life.

there is nothing natural about white genocide
it equates to the strong killing themselves so more of the weak can flourish

thank god we have indians and not abos. we're blessed in that regard.

If the white race in the end commits suicide, is it truly superior?

where in oklahoma

this
you could maybe make a case about history but Native Americans aren't opressed at all
also look at the size of those reservations they were given

EDGY

Indifferent. I get a free pass because I'm currently dating one.

>never developed immunity
>therefore they were oppressed
k

The thing is that third worlders are being assimilated in Europe and North America all in the sake of "tolerance" and "diversity'

Academia, media outlets, pop culture, and other factors are about chasing the last white out. Sure the shift is moving at a slow pace somewhat right now but will get uglier if it continues course. In all fairness the elites and other kikes want us at war with each other instead of them; whom deserve it the most.

careful bud you might cut yourself on that edge

>be American
>see the inevitable cultural effects of the profit imperative (expansion of the consumer and labor markets, internationalization, etc.)
>try to com up with a name for it
>"uhh...uhh...umm...er... Cultural Marxism?"

kek NZ GOT its ass kicked by some canabalistic tribe who dances all the time
>mfw whan trench warfare is real

meteors are stronger than dinosaurs

Indian descendants assimilated. It wasn't outright extermination, at least not always, at least in Brazil.
Also, indians exterminated each other. The Tupis were stealing territory from the Tapuias when the Portuguese arrived here.
Also, we had to calculate if the number of indians today isn't bigger than it was at that time. In Australia, for example, there are more aboriginals now than were before the English arrived, if I am not wrong.

It's a shame, really. I have a couple of native friends, and its really sad how their people live nowadays. They are so much better than niggers.

The last residential school closed in the late 90s, actually.

We have a plan.

Enjoy your kingdom while you have time.

We got next.

T. NEHIYAW PATRIOT
Chief of the River Cree

They lived in a different time and thought in a different way.

That way was a while ago and that way is done. It is what it is.

user spoke the blunt truth.

the politically correct ideas of the races are not true, the only race where some of the reality of the race is portrayed in the media is the white race.

Some natives were decent people, but some literally cut peoples scalps off and collected them for fun.

The african culture has more violence in it when it was brought to america and so on.

it's not as bad as its made out and people are people. But um great tribe killed,white man guilt forever now meme is old.

media used to tell us the same trope about blacks being hated.

The truth is that very few people actually hate blacks,indians and jews etc. there is just slight ethnic tensions now and then.

the bbc makes it appear that every white male in a member of the kkk, when infact the whites in the south helped found the civil rights movement through baptist churches.

>:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kill yourself

>Native Americans couldn't even create a wheel.
But they did you retarded dipshit.

dream catchers don't count

Nobody cried for candle makers. No one will cry for cashiers once that job is obsolete. When your time's up, your time's up.

Why are you lumping in all native races and tribes together? Are you racist?

I see Indians all the fucking time around my area.
They're all in housing, on welfare and spending their disability checks on booze.

They're just as bad as niggers.