THIS IS JEFF ROSENSTOCK WOMEN ARE PAID LESS THAN MEN POLICE ARE RACIST BRUTES WEED GAY 666 IM GONNA PLAY SOME POP PUNK...

THIS IS JEFF ROSENSTOCK WOMEN ARE PAID LESS THAN MEN POLICE ARE RACIST BRUTES WEED GAY 666 IM GONNA PLAY SOME POP PUNK SONGS FOR YOU NOW

But he's right

great post, thanks for sharing

Wow thanks Jeff. I love your music.

youre being sarcastic but i still love him

"music"

that's generous

I don't think this is Jeff you guys

epic post

So literally every remotely political artist? Why not pick on literally any other artist? Because you could replace "jeff rosenstokc" with literally any artist these days.

literally who

Thid is a good album

>
>THIS IS JEFF ROSENSTOCK
i think it might be

I don't agree with a lot of his views on political stuff (i.e. him saying fuck the nra on instagram and stuff like that) but amazing ska and pop punk, really.

i agree, he's a pretty great musician

Kek this is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while

could not have cared less about his political opinions. i like him when he sings about robocop and what kind of a piece of shit he is, its easy to releate that way i assume.

He's a faggot. For all his lip service to DIY, all he's done is plug his friends under the guise of doing it for his scene and being all anti-industry, and allowed the scene to get taken over by the worst kinds of people. He was nowhere to be found when leadership and wisdom was needed, so it suffices to assume he possesses none.

>tfw they want you to be a ghost

>tfw you are a ghost so they treat you like one

I once thought Three Cheers was a 5/5 album damn kill me

Could you elaborate on this some more?

yeah, turns out it was only a 4/5

I dunno how else to put it. The venues were being run by creeps, the promotions companies were being taken over by creeps, shit was getting shut down left and right due to way too much violence, and Jeff was silent as a mouse the whole time, aside from begging for money or starting his 10,000th band that goes on to do absolutely nothing. Even now, still playing the silly game with these fucking snakes, not opening his own venue, not signing new artists. He's just not who he thinks and says he is.

It like his whole career was an elaborate attempt at banging Laura.

He's amazing

OP here. I love Jeff's music i just wanted to kill a thread with a shitpost and poke fun at his politics

who is this KXEP lookin fag

yet the biggest creep of all is still jeff rosenstock

interesting

If silence is compliance, Jeff is an accomplice.

I don't think everyone realizes how bad it got. Kids were going to pop punk and hardcore shows, literally goading people into fights by punching their girlfriends. And the people who ought to have known better were sleeping on it, at best, and going to bat for the biggest pieces of shit, at worst. This was right when it looked like it was going to grow into something more than a wasteland of cover bands doing another fucking version of Sweet Home Alabama. So we fade back into obscurity because a whole bunch of marginally-talented faggots thought they were Max Bemis because the dickheads at Absolute Punk were fooled by this shit. Not that he's a fucking role model or anything, but you get the point.