I am done with relationships...

Sad Tumblr blog post incoming...

>know a girl that I was friend with for a long time
>she starts to talk a lot to me about everything
>awesome time talking to her
>eventually she invited me to go on holidays with her for few days
>had an awesome time with her
>fell in love with her
>we started to plan our days and be for each other there when we were lonely and had nothing to do
>helped her get a job
>do all sort of stuff together
>one day a friend of mine sent me a snippet from a private chat where she said she will fuck her ex. next weekend
>whatthefuck.jpg
>didnt tell her about it
>fast forward to this weekend
>she was offline for the most of the time, barely any respond
>probably fucks the other guy
>never told her my feelings

Literary got used from her for when she had a bad time in her life and just did all the fucking washing up before she went to fuck another guy.
Is it worth Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhLL_Ie8E2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being a cuck and get her drunk enough to fuck her next time.

>bLOG

She will never see you as a sexual partner. Time to move on.

You said it yourself, you didn't tell her. She "used" you as a friend would. It's your own fault. Now grow a pair, tell her and then deal with the consequences. If she too is interested then good for you. If not then you have 2 choices. Still be her friend, knowing that you aint getting any of that, or stop being her friend because you can't handle it. DO NOT be that guy who hangs around and tries for years to get more attention than she will ever give. Noone likes that guy.

>ITT user believes that friends = GF

Got a question, don't females already know a guy loves her when he actually puts time and effort into her?

Women can be fickle, dust yourself off and keep on goin'. If you rely on women for your happiness, you might as well kill yourself and save some time.

yeah and will use it as far as it go, drain it dry, unless he stops her. they sit and wait for a good enough man to put them in their place

No because that, like I previously said, is what friends do. She MAY feel like she knows, but that hasn't been confirmed yet so there is nothing there other than friendship. Also, there is a chance that she does know and just doesn't feel that way back. If that's the case then she still only see's you as a friend. Just because you spend time with a girl doesn't mean you automatically get to put your dick in her.

not relying on a woman for my happiness, just had some fucked up relationships already and I am starting to wonder what the fuck is wrong with this world

funny enough, the guy who sent me the snippet also send a snippet from her saying that the exact same thing you said, "not her problem guys are stupid"

ditch her

youtube.com/watch?v=bhLL_Ie8E2U

because it's true. women aren't our friends. you can become friends with your wife after you're married. this is how our great granparents and every generation before did it. it's how the world was build and how we keep the world together. fuck your feelings, fuck all of your hopes and dreams. it's not why you were put here. it's not why your ancestors fought and died for your genes to still be living through you.

>muh ancestors meme

>muh denying history
your ancestors were right and their genes won. That's why you're here typing this. do what they did, and 50 generations from now, your descendants will be around. not romanticizing anything, they just did it right. you're ling proof

I wonder to what extent does a man need to put his time and effort that it satisfies someone he likes and yet again not rob his whole life

You're kidding, right? Being friends first means you know you and her have things in common. You don't be with someone for them to purely be there for sex. If you do, that's not a relationship.

Lol denying history, what about all the people who got dragged into world war 1 without their will... you fucking dunce retard, does that rule still apply?

he doesn't. he needs to live and do what he does and be productive. the woman will be satisfied by having a good man and making kids and running a household. she doesn't need or deserve any other kind of satisfaction. and, in the end, anything else would be robbing her of her ultimate meaning in life. this is something that "satisfied" women die with having never experienced

>not relying on a woman for my happiness, just had some fucked up relationships already and I am starting to wonder what the fuck is wrong with this world
I'm right there with you. Every woman I've ever been with really fucked my head up. I still love 'em, I just don't really trust anymore

you're here, your genes survived. can you deny that? very few of our ancestors got to live out their dreams and shit

For me not to this extreme, I like to be also "good friends" with my girlfriend... I have to spend the rest of my life with that face

exactly, you will never know if a girl really loves you and before you know it she robbed like months worth of your time where you could be more productive...

It's a sad time when you are on Sup Forums and are trying to help a guy out by telling him that women are people too. Fuck this place sometimes

Who gives a fuck about what you "would like"? I'm sure that everyone throughout history would have liked better, but we're all here and not many of them ever got what they want. You're bigger than your desires and hopes and ambitions. You're what creates the future, or not

No shit you’re making it seem like it was skill and hard work, where in reality it was mostly luck and genetic preference but luck played a huge roll......nothing to make a legend out of that statement

You dont deserve anything for being there for her, she didnt use you she never saw anything in you so go kill yourself bud

Why didn’t you escalate and try to make things go forward, she was probably horny wanting to get fucked and your beta ass couldn’t even let things move forward, ITS UR FAULT FOR BEIG A BETA FAGGOT WHO COULDNT MOVE FRON FRIENDSHIP TO SEX BY BEINF A PUSSY BITCH

Telling someone to go off themselves isn’t very ethical in an emotional distress

Yep. I fully invested myself in all my relationships so far just to get fucked over and left hurtin'. Not gonna do that again unless I've been with a woman for a lloonngg time first. Doesn't bother me, I don't get hurt now that I am expecting shit to hit the fan

No, it was suffering and dealing and surviving. Human history is all war and famine, interspersed with small periods of prosperity and feast. Not saying that the "best" men made it, but the ones that did are the ones that made us. Get over your microscopic desires or die out. There's a bigger picture

Asking myself the same thing.

Hey user. Cheer up. I know my whores and I have some good news for you at least.
If she saw you completely as a friend she would've told about fucking her ex no big deal. The fact that she even hid it at all is a sign you could smash. Godspeed.

This is what I was asking myself also at first place, why did she hide it from me...