Does having objectively good taste in music correlate with high intelligence or being better than the masses...

Does having objectively good taste in music correlate with high intelligence or being better than the masses? Take a look at the greatest thinkers, leaders, innovators and other extraordinary people. By and large, they all had/have good taste in art and specifically music. Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

bump

not really

there's no such thing as "objectively good taste"

your standards of what compose "objectively" good music are subjective by nature.

that being said, I doubt that Neil DeGrasse Tyson listens to Katy Perry.

Andrew Jackson was a deplorable human.
JFK was a hero.
Trump is a lowlife idiot.
Hitler was a demon.

FUCK YOU OP

Yeah feeling most strongly about your opinions makes you better than whoever you feel like undermining.

gb2reddit

>literally the Jacksonian Democrat
>a "liberal", young candidate for the 60s of all generations
>reactionary/new right masquerading as neoconservative
>nazi

what is this

men who fought the banks

Is Trump really fighting the banks? Unsure if that was a part of his agenda or not.

All I can remember are memes and everyone shilling their side like no tomorrow.

My apologies, I didn't mean to use the word objectively. it's been a long ass day lol

I was going to add Michael Jackson and Malcom X as well but Im too lazy atm.

obama

Stalin was a bigger demon. And here's a redpill for (you), most leaders are demons.

There's no objectivity hence there's no good taste hence the question is invalid

>Stalin was a bigger demon

>ensured the deaths of tens of millions of his own population
>frequently murdered his own staff and generals
>enforced a soviet puppet government in almost all of eastern europe
But yeah Hitler is worse because muh six gorilion

Having an objectively good taste in music I'd imagine is tied to high IQ which in turn is tied to having left wing beliefs which explains why right wingers are usually so bad at art and creative expression

>right wingers are usually so bad at art and creative expression
So all the lefties with "YO FUCK DA DONALD" songs are high IQ artists? As are the fans of that music?

its scary that i cant tell if this is satire

Some of you faggots really need to pick up a book or at the very least take a peek at Wikipedia.

>inb4 Wikipedia muh citations meme, scroll to the bottom for citations from reputable sources