Hi anons it's Paulina again (that girl with social anxiety) I am making a thread sooner than we expected but a lot...

Hi anons it's Paulina again (that girl with social anxiety) I am making a thread sooner than we expected but a lot things happened so here I am)

Please stop coming here and find a life

sage

henlo

Paulina? polka?

Faggot

Why don't you hang yourself and live stream it

Tits? Gtfo? You’re not new here, you know the rules and so do I.

are you just gonna start a thread and not reply?

>sharpie
>in
>pooper

What happened?

OP is a faggot

sage

Yes, that's right.

I'm back. ^^

So what's the purpose for the thread this time, and tits?

you in washington?

skad dokladniej? :p

I left home first time in two weeks and it was terrible. I met a boy that I met on internet but it was really awkward and we didn't know what to talk about.

Either fucking post your tits or gtfo already

He has social anxiety as well?

Attention whoring again, just leave. NOW

This time, because last time I asked anons if they wanted a thread from me again and 5 people told that they would like one so that's why.

Kraków

I would like to be there.

tits or get the fuck out

thats why shy bois are useless. we know what u realy want n i know what i want to do to you

You know the rules. TITS OR HANG YOURSELF

Can I get a little context here...age, social anxiety since when and based on what, what do you want out of life, why Sup Forums ?

u know, if you show me ur body i just might bring you over to america

Tits or get the fuck out.

No.

It's disgusting.

Hi Paulina! I just wanted to let you know that youre not alone. If you ever think that you are alone in this shit, think again. Im always here to help you out. And not only me but our other felow 4channers will help you out too (probably). But i will help you.

I used to be a depressed lonely fuck back in 2015-16 but now i have started enjoying life and made friends. And im letting you know again, im here for you.

And lastly i want to let you know that you are beautiful and perfect. Everyone is perfect. I hope i helped you today :)

well hello there

So fucking what?
Tits or GTFO you brainlet fucking cunt. There is no point whatsoever in this shit without you flopping those mediocre milk missiles on the table for us to judge, laugh at and ultimately use as a way of dismissing you because you're an unremarkable roastie fucking attentionshit.

I hope you die in a tremendous pain

Sup Forums to chyba srednie miejsce zeby szukac normalnych znajomych, co?

its not dirty, its love. dont you want to know how it feels to be loved? its the greatest thing in the world

you know the drill

Gladly.

It all started when I was 13 years old. I was always shy but it only got worse and worse. I'm 18 right now, I don't know what I want from life because I still don't know if I'm alive. I made a first thread this month, I did it because I'm Sup Forums user and I thought that making a thread here would be a good idea.

>Im always here to help

looks cute. would rape all holes.

Best way to get over a relationship and the person in that?

dont come back

Oh thanks for ruining that. :)

Thank you user you're really kind and lovely.

hmmm... please tell me more

DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH

Fuck off attention whore

I'm not ruining it. it's the reality. Tits or get the f outta here

yea but fucking right. u come to Sup Forums for one reason n that is to fap to all the dirty fucks here slobbering for your attention

Delete this person from every social media. Throw away everything that reminds you of her.

i just want to beat the shit out of that whore

user is right tits or gtfo!

not even a wallpaper, just a shitty screencap
kys no one wants your shit

KILL YOURSELF AND STREAM IT

I hope smelling everyone else's Sup Forumstarded farts was worth it to get this gem. Clearly you are not as anxious as you think, because you posted this here, and not on MetaFilter.

JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

Looks cute? What, her chin/fingers? How fucking desperate are you for fuck's sake?
Here OP, this is what guys want. Not some fucking 4/10 who's so desperate for acceptance with her mediocre squelching sections that she'd think men would go weak at the knees because of a terrible picture of irrelevant bod bits. Now bring forth the flaps; flop out the inevitably repugnant baby bazooka and reveal dem measly milk missiles, or proceed directly to fucking off, do not pass Go, do not collect princess points, do not get squelchy in the squange imagining guys fapping over your flaps. Make your choice, you hopelessly boring, uninspiring fucking sack of steaming horse cunts.

Suck my dick or kill yourself attention whore

All i did to start enjoying life was just to find my interests and stuff that im good at (Hacking and programming).

And i also started staying positive in all situations. My best friend was suffering from cancer and kidney stone, he passed away a few weeks ago. I am sad but the thing is that i believe in god. Maybe god took him because he was suffering just way too much. Thats the positive part in this situation.

And about the haters on Sup Forums, youre gonna find them on every thread. Just ignore them. Let me know if you wanna talk more to lighten up your mind. :)

You are 18 and you don't know what you want from life? I'm 44 and still don't know...you are ahead of most people.

Well maybe. I'm still thinking about that.

But why though?

>If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen! XD

i like virgins... so pure and perfect for kisses

What does that even mean?

I wish women could feel how awesome it is to grab their asses. At this rate, we'll never get there...

It means that you're a fucking cuck

Sad reality is that you're probably very ugly and and an unfuckable skeleton in real life. So you come here to crave the attention you'll never have until you're dead. Why don't you proceed and kill yourself? Do you how much the world is saved when it is rid of scum like you? It's unimaginable

did she go to r9k?

Wait one hot second...if she craves attention and you give it to her, how is that her fault?

Now let's see that boypussy! I haven't come in three days and I need some relief!

Learn english ya dumb fucking faggot nigger piece of shit. You are a mistake.

>FAGGOT
>NIGGER

You the man my nigga. Awesome!

fuck you user

all i care about is that they have a cute face and are not obese.

work on your anxiety and come cam. it'll help
> icanhazchat. com/tog

I'm white, but thanks for the compliment, just the same!

More pics please.

Anons like that really brighten my mood.

Of course I would love to talk you seem to be a really nice person kind user. ^^

You're right. Sorry, but my face wasn't my choice.

who dis?

Just found this thread OP=qt O.o

Don't bite OP's bait

But how would we talk tho? Sup Forums doesnt even have a text chatting system... :/