I love huge tits

I love huge tits.

Before we get too deep here, le'ts reveiew what we knoew from cHapter 10, "Im'[jpletihgn hard drives " windows adssingns drive letters to each hard drive partitioihn ex=ept the system partition and to ever y recogniszed form of mass storage. Har ddrive partigfions usually astart wit hte lter C: ZOpical dirves y deiatjt next avail drive letter after tlaste hard rive partition on top of that you ca moutn a hard drive as a volkumje in another driv e.

POV titfucks and bjs are my favorite thing to fap to.

What ver the names of dirves all operating system use a hierhachlil direcy rtree

MAc OS X and Linux don't use the idea of dirve leters. Instead, the boot partitions is defined as the root dirive shown as just a slash: /. All other storage-- partiostnso ptioncal disck thubm drives and so on must thgouthg a dporsocess callineeed moutning to enalbe OS to just treat them as folders. These folders rare most often mounted to single dfolder off the root drive called /mount/ or me/d9a in Linus na d/Voluemes 9in MAc SOIS SX.

What ever htge names of the drive sall OS use a hirerachricla diresocoyt rtre to orangez e the contents of those drives.

dir comamand

When you tupe a smipe idr command you ewill se ethat some entires look liek thisOL

all of htse entires are files. THe dire command lists the creation date, creation time , file sziwe in byes filesame and extenison.

MOAR?

Wife

The ls command, like most UNIX commands, is very powerful and contains over 50 different switches.

Using the ls with the -l switch, which stands for long listing, gives detailed information about all the files.

Windows help screens sometimes seem a little cryptic and MAc OS X and Linux help screens are often impossible hard to read.

For more of my wife or if u know her by me up on kik thickcockguy19871. Also R8

Changing the Directiy Focus: the cd comannd

What are you talking about?

Damn!

Moar

The cd comamnd works in every operation system, although there are difference between windwos and mac aos x a nllinu=x. you can use the cd command change the focus of the amd poarompt tpo dirjeferent directory. To use the cd command y=t[pe dcd folwoed by the nameo f rtreiseayt on which you want otthe prompt to cfcux.

Make sure that the prompt points to the directory in which you want to make the new subdirectory before you execute the md command.

Eden Mor used to be a fucking goddess.

If I had a harem she would be top 5.

Siri top 10 bitch right here.

The way her torso jiggles is fucking phenomenal.

I meant hit me up on kik lol thickcockguy19871 if u know her or want more

Creating folders in Mac OS X and Linux is again identical, but you must use the mkdir command. Here is the saem example just given but done on my Ubuntu system:

mike@server:~$ mkdir practice

can i fuck her?

Now that you have learned how to navigate in a command-prompt world, it's time to start making stuff, beginning with a new directory.

To make a directory, use the md command in Windows. Alternatively, you can use the mkdir command, which works in all operating systems and is identical to md. In Windows, to create a directory called practice under your user's folder, for example, olpen a new command prompt window or cd to your users folder at \Users\. You should see the prompt

C:Users\mike>_

Absolutely

Now that the prompt points to the C:\Users\mike directory, type md practice to create teh directory:

C:Users\mike\>md practice

Where are you guys?

Once you press ENTER, Windows executes the command, but it won't volunteer any information about what it did. You must use the dir command to see that you have, in fact, created a new directory. Note that the pracice directory in this example is not listed last, as you might expect.

Please stop.

Florida u?

What about distinguishing between uppercase and lowercase? Windows displays both in file and folder names but rarely makes nay distinction with commands--which is a nice way to say that Windows doesn't support case. For clarity, try using the md comamnd to make a folder called PRactice (note the uppercase)0 and see what ahppens. This also happens in the rgraphical Windows. Go to your desktop and try to make two folders, one called files and the other called FILES, and see what Windwos tells you.

Not Florida.

Can we get a full body shot?

Huh?

To create a files subdirectory in the practice directory, first use the cd command to point the prompt to the practice directory:

C:Users\mike>cd practice
C:Users\mike\practice>_

Then run the md command to make the files directory:

md files

Are they all selfies?

NOTE

Make sure that the prompt points to the directory in which you want to make the new subdirecotyr before you execute the md comand

When you're finished, type dir to see the new Files subdirectory. Just for fun, try the process again and add a games directory under the practice directory. Type dir to verify success.

Creating folders in MAc OS X and Linux is again identical, but you mujst use the mkdir command. here is the same example just given but done on my Ubuntu system:
mike@server:~$ mkdir practice

This is actually super helpful

You can see the results by running the ls command:

mike@server:~#1s
practice

Don't forget that Linux and Mac OS X are case sensitive. Check out the results of these three different folders, all different capitalizations of "files":

mike@server:~/practice$ ls
files Files FILES
mike@server:~/practice$

REMOVING DIRECTORIES:THE RD COMMAND

Removing subdirectories works exactly like making them. First, get to the directory that contains the subdirectory you want to delete, and then execute either the rmdir or rd command. Both of these commands are functionally identical, but where they work is important. The rmdir command works equally well in both Windows and Mac OS X and Linux, but the rd comamnd only works in Windows.

So, with that in mind, let's get rid of some folders. IT's actually quite simple. In this example, let's use LInux as an example to delete the Files subdirectory in our ~/practice directory is located--~practice--by tying cd practice (make sure you're in your home directory first). Then type rmdir files. If you received no respons, you probably did it right! Type ls to check that the Files subdirecotry is gone. Windows works extly the same, although we tend to use the rd command more often, simply because it's faster to type.