What is your experience with Guyanese girls?

What is your experience with Guyanese girls?

Im half. (black) East Indian girl asks for my msn. Pretend I'm not online. Goof times.

no one likes ebola-riddled pussy my nigga

I got mine yesterday. You need two smartphones to make it all work!!! They do not indicate that you need two phones. They use two right earpieces by the way.

The other person needs to download the app also. Should be easy to talk someone in a foreign country into downloading an app on your say-so. That is if you speak their language because the ear pieces are not working yet. . Then you need to connect and pair the two earpieces, which took about 20 minutes the first time. Want to talk to the next person? Start over. Download, pair etc ..... Not for walking in a restaurant or shop and doing business.

I couldn't test mine because I didn't have a second smartphone with me. Can't be used as a standalone one phone and one ear piece.

Really unhappy. Not what I thought I was getting.

ebola is in africa

No one even knows shit about you, let alone that you exist.

same shit

I think I'm gonna start going to those clubs in Richmond Hill, Queens and try to get some Guyanese ass

worked with a girl from british guyana. she was really hot and pretty easy going. was married though so didnt make an attempt.

was she Indian or black?

do Guyanese girls give good footjobs?

West Indian people are about the most retarded group of people on the planet. Even worse than east Indian.

indian. really short but very pretty face. little chubby but in the good way

how was the ass?

the ass was fat

batty bwoy detected

from my point of view they don't exist
i don't live in a shithole country, here are no non-whites

Russia is a shithole, Ivan

If I woke up tomorrow being a brown person I would an hero immediately.

you should just an hero no instead

Married to one. Brown pussy is best pussy.

how is the ass? and sex with her must be sooo good. are you from Queens?

Stop pretending you don't know how retarded brown people are. It's ok to be critical of your race. Don't let your fragile ego get in the way.

Ass is cash. Not from Queens.

I'm white. I just celebrate all colors of pussy.
New Jersey?

Pussy is fine until you knock it up and have to deal with her retatded brown family and their retarded culture.

Nope. No more guesses.

Then don't be a retard and don't knock them up...

ahlie