Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do...

Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do, I cant seem to make things right. As a young teen, guys didn't really give me attention. So, when I started using Sup Forums and posting my pics, I got a ton of compliments. I then kind of went on a power trip. My edgy Sup Forums friends then egged me on to scam and to mess with people just because I could. I was so excited by all the attention and power I got that I abused it without really thinking. Looking back, I'm really disgusted by what I did and I'd like to think that I've matured since.

A lot of people who I've never even talked to seem to hate me because of what they read on Sup Forums. People say a lot of nasty things on there. Someone faked a log saying I found fentanyl in my pocket (who just randomly find drugs in their pocket?) and now people say I'm an addict. That's not true. People also say disgusting things like that I had sex at age 14. That isn't true.

I want to apologize for the things I've done. I'm sorry for those I hurt. I'm trying my best now to be a great person and I appreciate all your support. I know this letter won't stop the hate but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Thank you,

- Ciara

By

show us your cunt or fuck off

Pic with timestamp or gtfo.

Show bobs and vegana

>requesting cp
Y'all niggas know she not 18 yet, rite?

alright now gtfo

That's why we want to see bobs and vegana

adorable.

Cool story.

Careful with that edge

bobs plz

MODS is she 18+ or what

tits or gtfo

She will be on April 20 (also birthday of Hitler)

pasta/10, y'all newfags.

Only allowed to post here if 18+ so they're right to assume her age and ask for bobs and vegana.

If she aint 18 then it'd be nice of the mods to kick her the fuck out

Faked a what?

You know the drill
Tits or gtfo

Gawd damn, y'all want to see tits there's plenty on the internet. But someone wants to be a better person... Nope, gtfo! But seriously good on you OP for bettering yourself

Posts like this actually exist.
Thats really all thats left to be said.

New bqueen?

Apparently she ded

you must be new here

I knew someone would do this

its not cp if she gave consent dumbfucko?

just kidding.
consent is a myth.

just fuckin neck yourself mate

>But someone wants to be a better person...

on b...

Nice bait its even fresh pasta

Fuck off roastie. Go back to /r9k/.

It's okay.

I know no one is actually willing to listen and accept your mistakes. They're all too focused on the fact that you're a female and they just keep doing what has bothered you. But it's okay. I accept your apology and everything is going to be okay. You are a wonderful person and don't deserve half of the shit you're getting.

>Remind me... who are you again?

My uncle had a collection of fingerboxes.
I found out even the damaged ones are worth $1000 each.
You should check to see if you have any in your garage or attic...

Are you a boy or a girl?

I honestly can't tell.

Even better

girl

Were you really raped or was the leaked rape kit a hoax like the death certificate?

k