18 days until we completely, utterly...

18 days until we completely, utterly, assuredly annihilate and wipe Mexico (los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) off the face of the Earth (The only planet known to contain sentient life that is part of the Sol system located in the Milky Way galaxy in the Orion arm, which in turn is located in the Local Group Clusters which in turn is in the Virgo Supercluster) with the United States of America's weapons of mass destruction - in the form of Christian "the American Messi" PulisGOD first of his name (PBUH), John "the Berlin Wall" Brooks and Bobby "Beaner Killer" Wood - in the historic Azteca stadium and regain our Abrahamic Judeo-Christian non Islamic god given, constitutionally endowed, Supreme court ruled, Nato and U.N favored, philosophically and morally inclined, God Emperor Trump (PBUH) backed right as number 1 of the Concacaf federation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52qe69I-Gbc
youtu.be/8_gxkS4vkJg
youtube.com/watch?v=LDnPIq3c0Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexico wins 3-1, cap this

>71
No. We're winning this game 3-0.

>USA
>winning
>against Mexico
???

>he doesnt know about dos a cero.
We also cucked them in a world cup.

post yfw >2-0

>Playing in the Azteca
You're gonna get cucked by the walking corpse of Rafa Marquez again

youtube.com/watch?v=52qe69I-Gbc

>71

Not happening, homosexual. Our team is more defensively and tactically sound now that the stupid kraut is gone along with his meme formations and players out of their usual positions.

>this video
>this kills drumpf

Different manager now 2bh. The gringos actually look better than ever pero los vamos a chingar como siempre porque somos los papis del Conca.

Enjoy the little time you have left in my country, Pedro

>AmericuCkolds

Get rekt, Jamal
youtu.be/8_gxkS4vkJg

Also
>tf
>tt

youtube.com/watch?v=LDnPIq3c0Vc

Don't pretend like mexico has shit on anyone in football, Miguel

chicanos should be rangebanned on site.

Reminder that the only important game between us that mattered was a world cup game and we beat you 2-0. Easily. When we didnt give a shit about the sport.

OP made eye contact with a girl once.

>be mexican
>live in a filthy shack in a poverty-stricken, disease-infested neighborhood
>plug in old CRT television and adjust the wires so that part of the screen becomes watchable
>watch the national soccer team because soccer is the only thing your country is somewhat decent at
>lose
>boot up the 14 kbps dial-up internet on your gateway computer
>go on an american sports imageboard
>shitpost until dawn
>cry because you will never amount to anything in life

I HURT MYSELF

Why are you so angry?

>c0st4 pobre