> be me
> 20 years old
> can't leave parents house because lack of money
> mom says she's by my side till my father speaks
> father thinks disrespecting his only son is acceptable
> drinks alcohol like a swine eats shit
> Requires respect because 20 years earlier a condom broke
> pic not related

Am I a bitch that whines when some one says something?

You're just trumpt

What?

I'm 20 too, all my parents do Is judge me. Grew up being a really weak person.

Can't move out cos college, bit rent is cheap 60-80 euro per week

>father thinks disrespecting his only son is acceptable
respect is something you earn, you fucking faggot.

Cheap. Huh. I earn minimum wage salary, 600€. If I would move out, that would be 200€ monthly, + 200 for all commodities, electricity, water, internet. Leaving with 200€ for eating. No gas for car, no clothes, no paper to clean my ass.

"Only when 'I NEED'" - It's my father's slogan in life. If he needs something done, I should stop living my life but help him. When I need, "We should discuss it later". That piece of shit of a human is responsible for every time my mother cried. That sack of shit is responsible of destroying his family. Respect means nothing for him if it dones't play in his favor? Faggot.

Sounds like shithole parents if you ask me. Ofc you aren't a little bitch, fuck them

Sad your family isn't better, i hope times get better.
Anyway lets help user.

> Lack of money.
You can make a lot of money easily, but prepare to expose yourself to some degree.
First you need to live alone, it's the hard part, but even living with parents can be doable but extremely hard.

Get a decent camera, a decent mic and maybe a mask.
> Find what gays (girls, i doubt) think about feet, shitting and pissing fetish.
> You must know what they appreciate the best "has hair, is lubed, the voice, etc"
> Start recording videos of your feet, or pissing, whatever
> Avoid those websites for amateurs, or at least get rep there before leaving.
> Try forums, imageboards etc too.

At some point you'll have gayolas following your work. You must pretend you love that they masturbate to your turds, piss or feet.
They exist, just lurk on the internet
> Now it gets fun

Some gaylords will do anything for more, here's when the money will rain.
> Open the possibility of sending stuff to them in exchange of money. Keep being really nice to them.
> Feet nails and skin, spit, underwear, socks, old shoes, genital hair, cum, cups of piss, boxes with shit, you name it.
> Open a paypal account
> Ask them to pay $10 to $200 if they want whatever they ask for and depending on the conditions (role-playing requests for example)
> Wait for the money > Get the money

For extra points, record yourself doing what they'll want
> Cutting your pubes / Taking a shit in a Tupperware / undressing your old underwear
> Putting in a box and sealing it
> Send the video to them, they'll be ecstatic

> Send the product to the person
> Wait for feedback and be super nice to them

Congrats you're making money by taking a shit in a box and sending to retards. I'm skipping a lot of points but i think you can manage yourself.

Yeh, you are.

I graduate school, took 2 shitty part time jobs to put myself through uni. Have rent to parents.

Didn't drink or smoke. Pushed myself so they were on my side.

Graduated uni, got a job out of country half way around the world, shitty flat, low pay. Pushed myself and climbed up.

Have a good house with family and a great job I love.

Anyone who bitches that life is against them are weak cunts.

Life isn't fair. Just fucking get on with it and man the fuck up. Or kys..

You'd be a bitch if you didn't look your father in the eyes and tell him he's a faggot who can't even raise a son.

>Anyone who bitches that life is against them are weak cunts
>Life isn't fair

Just heard that frase in Babylon 5
...don't get trumped up...

> father thinks disrespecting his only son is acceptable
Jesus, you're a little crybaby bitch. Grow the fuck up and stop thinking that the world owes you something. No wonder your dad hates you

Well, here's the main thing. He kind of raised me as a bitch. So that is locked for me.

I'm his son for fuck sake, not some dude he met in the middle of the street. It is by all means unacceptable to disrespect your son, just because.

So tell him he's only good for raising bitches.

Also, just to add. The world doesn't owe me shit, because I didn't any favors. But that piece of walking shit should at least show me what to do with my life. Not just "don't care for 20 years" and then require to unfuck him from any situation that he has. Broken computer? Hurting back? Lack of money? You have a son. That motherfucker other day asked me if I wanted to become a pilot. After 20 years of not giving a fuck, he suddenly remembered he had a son that could earn him money. And then if I wanted to go to the military, because I wanna suddenly change my life for him. Now about you fagget, "Grow the fuck up - world doesn't owe you shit" is the worst piece of advice, almost as "Invest in bitconnect". Hiding what you are from your self is direct way to dementia. Fagget

Truth of the matter is life isn't fair and everything sucks. You can't rely on anyone to do the right thing by you, except for you yourself.

Ideally your parents would have raised you with the skills and experience you needed to become a healthy adult, but we see for most people this is not the case. The parents fail to bother to raise their children, thinking that merely keeping them alive and doing their bare responsibility to keep themselves out of jail for neglect is the end of their job, but it isn't.

Then their kids grow up to be useless.

They see in their own children a reflection of not only their own personal failures, but their failure towards their own progeny and they cannot deal with it (if that wasn't already obvious). So by them completely lacking the ability to do their own job, they do they next best thing in their mind and release all those burdens onto other people, in this case their own kids. They free themselves from any blame and instead make it all the child's fault.

You can see how this works out with so many kids being on medication, having 'diagnoses', being 'problem children' and all that nonsense, but in reality most of it boils down to many people being garbage, uncaring parents who would rather do nothing and let things get out of hand, then blame everyone but themselves.

Sure, if fucking sucks and it's not fair, but life isn't fair. You are thankfully now an adult and legally permitted to help yourself. Don't rely on anyone else and don't expect anyone to dig you out. You have to do it yourself. Yes it's hard and yes it really fucking sucks, I know, but it's the only way out. So either get out or stay where you are, doing exactly what your shit parents are doing (aka fuck all).

Life isn't fair. Also keep in mind, the longer you wait, the harder it gets to fix your shit. Start ASAP.

That idiot explodes of rage more often than Sup Forums has a new trap thread. Anything triggers him, and he starts trying to kill your self esteem if you have some. After all these years of living with him, the best thing to do is to evade direct glare at him.

You really are cowed. You don't even have the backbone to tell him he failed at raising a son he could be proud of.

This is so fucking relatable. His life is like me, useless. He did nothing in his entire life, haven't planted a tree, built a house neither grew a child. If you look at him his just a fat useless piece of human. He's so fucking lazy, it's incredible his heart still beating. He has some kind of a rule in his life, if something is wrong scream at your family members, they'll fix it.

Just get a job ya spineless fuckboi. I can see why your father doesn't respect you and drinks: to hide the shame that the condom that broke resulted in you.

Respect is earned bitchboi.

I'm like him. I'm his son at the end of the day. If someone on the street talks to him, we got to call an ambulance because of that heart rate, pressure and fails at building a 5 word sentence. But when he comes home... We are the targets of his megabrain. We are the ones to blame, we, we, we... As soon as he feels safe, he thinks we will tolerate every word he says. Resuming... while outside the house he doesn't have one either, but that changes as soon as the door closes.

Just get a job and make something of your life.

You really sound like somebody desperate for respect, but that deep in the core is a pure soyboy.

Once again, can you earn respect of a person that ignores it as soon as it's useful? I have a job, the one that I studied for, but the money is still lacking. your mom gay

Don't be a Cunt. You know what I meant

The only soyboy in this thread is OP.

You see that's where you fucked up: going to college. That guarantees you're in debt for life.

Hey, life isn't fair.

Like I said, cowed. You don't put him in the place he so rightly belongs. You let him pretend. It's your fault now if you're capable of realizing most of what you just posted. Maybe you don't even need his respect. Maybe it's time you actually invest in some self-esteem skills. If you really wanted an out, you'd watch him writhe like the pathetic leech he is. You'd remind him every time you decide to pity him and call the ambulance. You'd tell him that's all he's good for.

If he can't lay a hand on you, you're the only one letting this happen.

I dont get you faggots. Just leave. Take a small bag of clothes, amd fucking leave.

user you're complaining that your father asks for respect, but he probably does. Learn to respect your parents.

When I was growing up, my parents abused me both physically and mentally constantly. At one point I pissed them off so much, they grounded me from EVERYTHING for two months. When I say everything, i really mean it. No leaving the house, no TV, no computer, no entertainment. Shit, I wasn't even allowed to read books when I was grounded because I enjoyed reading. I had a shit upbringing and my parents were shit but I can understand why they did what they did. They turned me into who I am today, successful, driven and wanting and so I am grateful, despite being an anxious wreck, that they did what they did.

Grow up and stop being a disrespectful little shit. Sincerely, someone who works 50 hour weeks, owns his own house, has a girlfriend, finished uni and paid for it on my own. I'm only 25 btw.

get a second job delivering food and move out. Or stop bitching about it. You're not gonna change your pops. He'll change later down the road after you cut him off like you should of already done.

>$100k or less
>debt for life

kek

To be honest a job got me out of that situation, too.

I avoided it for the londest time, got super anxious, depressed, irate and so on. But once you get into a shitty job you realize that what you have lacked was some self worth and independence. You felt trapped and you knew that you didn't have the means to escape, so you had to suffer the insults in silence.

In hindsight I realized I was a childish, lazy asshole that could have done more, but in the moment you can't really see what you need to do and you get stuck in a loop of negativity. but seriously, self worth is the cure to these woes. It really works like magic.

If getting a job is too hard, start with something smaller like shaving your neckbeard, eating some salad or washing a single dish. Even usain bolt started with baby steps (literally). You gotta start somewhere, so try something that is doable, and hell, you parents might not be so quick to nag if they see you doing something.

Sadly when you are younger, you can't quite see out of the lense of your own misery. You don't quite notice how you appear to other people (even if sometimes they are cunts).

I'm in not in US, country paid for it.

Swine don't actually eat shit.

>Learn to respect your parents
That is the most convoluted and narrow-minded thing I ever hear people say. Learn to respect your parents? Respect is a two-way street; if you do something that earns respect, I value it. If you do jack shit to earn my respect, I respect jack shit about you. It isn't demanded. If you're a parent only by name, you don't earn the right to be treated as a parent. You don't just respect someone for free if the whole point is that respect is to be earned, and not given away for free like some kind of participation award. People do things to earn your respect, and you do things to earn theirs.

Congratulations on making it work, but you've said some stupid shit for someone who has it all figured out.

That sentence exposed your 15 year old brain.

So fucking move with your mom you fag

Stop bitching against life mein neger

There's no fucking "just" you piece of shit.

>i am so much wiser now
>one whole year older

Damn freddie did not look good after he became an aids vampire.

I fell like I'm becoming a bit of self aware. I'm not a doctor to put diagnoses, but I feel kind of "depressed", might go talk to a psychologist. Any way, most of my "depression" is fueled by rage about being powerless and feeling useless. Doing nothing but going to office, failing on basic tasks, come home watch some memes and go sleep. There are moments when I realize that the clock is ticking, and I'm all about thinking about investing in tomorrow. Not actually investing. Just thinking.

not dude you responded to and i get what you're saying, but i dont think it unearned respect. They've provided for you until you're able to move out and I understand its their responsibility to do that because we didnt ask to be born, but I kinda like being alive dunno about u.

Granted, if that's what your parents did as parents by more than name. If you've got a shit father like OP or worse, then that's the rub, because the odds are that they probably tried to sell you for crack once.

Then get a job and move out of your parents place already. You have options. Go do something with yourself.

you sound like the faggot who would made something like this

I'm not exactly a neckbeard.

You're honestly so ungrateful it hurts my soul. i'm glad I'm not your parents. Fuck them for providing for you up until...well you're still fucking dependent on them and don't have anything to show for it. I got where I am because I worked my ass off and moved out as soon as I can.

Maybe instead of whining to Sup Forums about it you should go out, get a minimum wage job, move into a shitty studio apartment, live on noodles for a year and ACTUALLY do something to make a change in your life. If you sit around all day blaming everything on your parents, of course you won't amount to anything.

Yes, respect is a 2-way street. My parents don't and never have respected me. i was an accident they had at 17 who essentially ruined their lives, so I made sure as hell I didn't make the same mistakes they made. I respect that they were able to provide for me and send me to school. I don't respect the way they treated me, they treated me like shit, but I am who I am because of all of that. I still have scars from where they would beat me, throw shit at me and one time, even stab. Through all of that, I can still respect everything they did for me.

Man the fuck up and either move out, quit your complaining or just plain kill yourself man, because if you can't do one of the first two options, that is the best you can hope for. You don't want to end up a tendie eating, choccy milk sipping mumma's boy saving up GBP in your parent's basement

My old man left when i was 12. Dropped out at sixteen. Moved out at seventeen. Rehab at 18 but got my GED there. Then welding school and now I work at a factory making 15 an hour. Not great but I live just fine with my wife who doesn't work and a 7 year old son. Stop crying soyboy.

Soyboy ahahahahahahaha fuck. Perfect insult man

>+18
>Still in parents house

Nigger better start sucking your dad's dick and also check your autism

No one mature enough will complain about his parents, only kids crying about muh kur or muh new iphone

Exception are abused kids or shit life at early stage

Sorry to offend you triggered cuck. What what I was trying to convey was an overall feeling that this manchild needs to unrustle his jimmies and make the best out of whatever situation he(or you) is in. His parents are not going to be affected by his failure, only him.

> business plan

No man, no insult here. i was agreeing with you. Fuck dude

My bad Sup Forumsro

Eh sometimes people know the answer to their problems, but the solution is uncomfortable.

Comfort is such a hideous trap, lads. Comfort can keep you in a shitty situation that is destroying you, purely because you are used to being there and it's too uncomfortable to change. So you make excuses to stay where you are, further destroying yourself.

Think about muscle building. Working out is uncomfortable, but it's a necessary step towards getting fit. It will never not be uncomfortable, since it is how things naturally are, but you can learn to enjoy it, if not for what it feels like in the moment, but for how it will improve you as a human being once you get over it. I dunno, I'm not a good motivation speaker and I'm pretty daft, but comfort zones are something you should try not to allow yourself to sink into.

There's always something better you could be doing, but why aren't you doing it? Can't be fucked? It's too hard? I'm comfortable right now? See!? That shit is everywhere in our lives. In two years you are going to regret not doing what you want to do right now in this moment. You could have started two years ago and been at that place already.

Kekked hard. But don't anhero. Not worth it.

This.
When you get stuck in comfortable misery, you may as well stay there because your wasting the most valuable commodity. Your good years.