It's a Wibon pretends that CTE is a real thing and self rightously attacks Roger Goodell episode

>it's a Wibon pretends that CTE is a real thing and self rightously attacks Roger Goodell episode

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Bowles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Duerson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this /hh/?

kek, I swear the have a quota. They have to slander the NFL at least three times an episode.

It is a real thing you stupid faglord. The only thin that isn't real is climat change

Kek, it's so real (((they))) wheeled out Will Smith to make a movie to legitimize their made up 'disease'.

and the power grid just happened to go out at the superbowl.

It's all just a coincidence go....guy.

both those guys have forgotten they used to be nobody DC sportswriters.
mike owns 10 houses and 300 pairs of shoes and won't go anywhere that doesn't have valet parking. i'm not making this up. he said it himself on tony's radio show.
tony, meanwhile, got an honorary doctorate from a state school in new york so now everyone has to call him doctor. he and maury povitch just bought a restaurant together so he has someplace reliable to eat because he doesn't cook and his wife can't stand him.

TELL THE TRUUF

TELL THE TRUF

football is bad for you goy, can I interest you in some NBA and some Nikes?

They also claim headers in soccer are more dangerous than American football. You should be on our side here.

Somehow they never question the college football that acts as a de facto slush fund for their ''universities''' though. Concussions aren't an issue for their slave labor apparently.

ESPN = CNN. A corrupt joke.

>taking hits to the head isn't bad for y-

There have been a bunch of soccer players diagnosed post-retirement with neurological problems (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Bowles my club's hero).
But considering that every single boy in Britain is born wearing studs and plays soccer religiously until at least the age of about 14, it's nowhere near enough. Every male on this island has been heading the ball since we could walk, so you'd expect half of the country to be monged out on a hospital gurney if heading the ball gave you CTE.
And yet it's still very rare, even with professional players.

It's a load of shit. It's definitely not worse for soccer players.

didn't some player on the bears literally die of this shit

They clam Ali has Parkinson's.

And of course it's not good for you, but neither is sitting at a desk under fluorescent lights for 10 hours a day.

Jewish media is conspiring against the NFL. Ain't hard to tell.

Died of 'CTE'. Kek.

Jumior Seau's 'suicide' is mad suspicious though.

>I shot myself in the heart so my brain can be used for CTE research

Fuck outta here with your Hollywood bullshit

Can't wait til CTE kills this massively overrated and overly saturated sport

he didn't die directly from CTE but it certainly had an impact

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Duerson

t. Schlomo Shillstein

CTE = Global Warming

Jew propaganda bullshit

Yeah fucking right. He shothimself in the chest.

A bullet killed that nigga. Notsomemade up disease.

Yep

You ignore the health of players you don't care about, but I bet you'll tell your kids to avoid football because of head injury risks kek

>inb4 muh boxing, mma

It's their choice, true, but they know the risks going in as should football players.

Fuck no. Football is good for young men.

Why do you think the Jews made up CTE?

CTE is real but the way they have turned it into this conspiracy is bullshit.

Any retard could have told you before CTE was even a thing that someone bashing their head over and over again for decades might develop brain issues.

Fuck off Schlomo.

>but I bet you'll tell your kids
this is the Jew's big strategy.

Use their lügenpresse to scare mom's with their fake boogeyman 'disease'.

>CTE is real
Nope.

And yeah, man has known from the beginning of time that getting hit in the head isn't great for you.

POWER RANKINGS;

>Dan Patrick Show
>Speak For Yourself
>The Herd
>Undisputed
>power gap
>
>
>
>First Take
>another power gap
>
>
>Around the Horn
>biggest power gap yet
>
>
>
>
>Pardon the Interruption

I agree and the very argument you made for your sport is the same with American football. Personally I think the real danger is old men playing sports. After like 25 your body loses a lot of it's regenerative abilities. Also the speed of contact is a lot different since full grown men can kick a ball harder and run into you harder. I think the long term risk for youth is non existent.

>Implying we don't
I saw kids taken off the field in stretchers. I got and gave stingers so bad body parts went numb we all knew it was dangerous. That's why it was fun. It's almost like young men are biologically and socially conditioned to be violent protectors of our turf and thus it really juices us to act out on those urges regardless of perceived consequences or paradoxically because of them.

I can't watch any of them, but ATH might be the worst.

Kek, at PTI literally having a story today about (((WaPo's Sally Jenkins))) and the NFL's 'medical culture'.

ESPN is straight up garbage. It's literally CNN.

PROPAGANDA

I don't watch ESPN any more unless there's a game I want to watch. Their shows are trash now.

There's literally nothing wrong with DP Show. They 100% keep politics out of the show, it's all about sports.

Undisputed is just scripted memeing but it's still really funny/entertaining to watch sometimes.

PTI and ATH suck now. Stephen A is still entertaining but First Take isn't the same without Skip

>And of course it's not good for you, but neither is sitting at a desk under fluorescent lights for 10 hours a day.
yep. So is probably eating 90% of the 'food' Monsanto produces.

I won't hold my breath for an expose about that.

>I don't watch ESPN any more unless there's a game I want to watch.
same. But I watch on a 90min DVR delay so I can skip the '''commercials'''.

>(((WaPo's Sally Jenkins)))
also conveniently showed up on BIll Simmons' podcast a few weeks ago.

Hope that house in Malibu was worth it Bill.

>tfw you will live to see FS1 overtake ESPN

I understand the male biological need or tendency for roughhousing, and I think that's important for boys to experience to an extent, but the point is that there are long term permanent cognitive consequences for repeated hard blows and concussions, especially at the level of the pros.

Nothing wrong with researching it and bringing it to light so people can make informed decisions.

Oh fuck off.

People have played football for nearly 100 years and it never was an issue.

Jewish produced fake news.

At least FS1 puts on guys like Whitlock and Clay Travis. And Cowherd is a northwest liberal but he keeps politics off his show.

The "SC6" show on ESPN (the two negroes) doing interviews with two
negress documentary makers about something that has NOTHING TO DO WITH SPORTS made me nauseous.

Jamele Hill is fucking cancer

Seriously this.
You're a sad sack pussy cunt and your girl is wet from my manly displays of dangerous dominance.

Exactly.

Oldfag here.

Did you ever hear someone ask, 'what happened to that guy?'

"Oh he used to play football"

Nope.

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

This is trumped up '''media''' bullshit being used to attack the NFL.

FS1 is controlled opposition.

they still talk about Kapernick literally everyday.

They employ Leahy and that completely bogus ambush she unleashed on LaVar Ball.

>he actually thinks the jewish media wants to destroy an industry that makes tons of nigs millionaires
top chuckle

of course they do. PUHleeze. Just watch the pres patterns. aint hard to tell.

Yes, they "talk about" Kaepernick but unlike ESPN there's actually pushback on FS1 by guys like Whitlock and Travis who call Kap a total retard/fraud.

>People have played football for nearly 100 years and it never was an issue.

Football was nearly banned by Teddy Roosevelt 100 years ago because too many people were literally dying.

The real "Jews" were the NFL who continuously denied that concussions caused brain damage and paid off scientists to create fake studies about how safe football is and doesn't cause any long term brain injuries.

>Teddy Roosevelt
>Banning a sport because it was too rough
>The man who founded the rough riders just to kill Spaniards
>The man who wanted to fight I'm WW1 while blind in one eye
Sure dude. I'm sure your little anecdote is totally legit.

spooky trips

SFY doesn't employ Leahy? They didn't stage that completely fake muh feminism attack on LaVar Ball? Whitlock didn't defend her?

And they don't really push back against Kapernick. They say he is naive or misguided. They don't say the actual truth, which is he was almost certainly paid off.

fuck off Schlomo. Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere.

Teddy Roosevelt

The man who in 1913 gave a speech to a young Christian men's association told the boys "“In other words, don’t flinch, don’t foul, and hit the line hard.”

Nice fake news Schlomo.

Roger get off Sup Forums

ITT: Sup Forums Nerds who have never had a concussion before.

Just one can completely change the way you feel and think permanently throughout life. It's not a Jewish conspiracy.

>it's a Wilbon plays the token tradcon negro episode

Is this a Roger godell shill thread or just a meme I'm not caught up on?

fuck off Schlomo

>people have played football for 100 years and it """""never""""" was an issue
>literally every aspect of the uniform has improved protections for the player, notably the helmet
I wonder why you dumb fuck

and in come the shills

>What is the term 'punch drunk'

obviously concussions are real but I don't feel bad for niggers who are given the opportunity to get their families out of poverty

Obviously violent collisions over a length of time are going to have consequences, why do people need the NFL to spell it out for them that ramming your head against a 280 pound black man at a high speed isn't good for you.

and now every bum fuck old player can cry he didn't know to try to squeeze lawsuit money out of the nfl.

How about we shutdown the jew's college football plantation first?

Kek it's the globalist shills with more bullshit after their bogus Teddy Roosevelt story got BTFO.

>one concussion can permanently change your entire life
alright let's settle down

Exactly my point.

They said that shit about boxing.

Football...never.

I literally don't care at all. I don't care if they commit mass suicide when they turn 45. I just want to watch football where people actually get hit again.

Soros is paying niggas.

Is what it is.

Yes they did

Im 40 nigga. They absolutely did not.

The muh concussion bullshit started about 10 years ago.

>Lying or generally retarded

Neither.

You have no argument you lying ass nigga.

>it's an ESPN fires Bill Simmons in such a way they can make it look like Goodell was responsible episode

>it's an ESPN quietly fires Sage Steele for being a decent person episode

>get paid tons of millions of dollars
>complain when it's not easy on your health
I have zero sympathy. Stop bitching about your headaches in your giant mansion, you would be a truck driver if not for football

Football players don't bitch forreal.

Media creates these stories.

MSM is ALL BULLSHIT ALL OF THE TIME

>it's an ESPN gives you an award for chopping off your dick episode

>Sage Steele

She's a coon and only white men like her, I'm glad she got fired

Yeah yeah yeah

After Junior Seau's 'suicide' I stopped paying attention.

Is it gonna be like all those pesky Hollywood rock stars who keep dying at 27?

>its an user watches ESPN episode

Some retired ones do.

If you want to work a safer job for a lot less money, don't play in the NFL

Fuck off Schlomo

is...is she married to a beaner? or is he Italian?

Truth be told you can work less safe jobs than the NFL for a lot less money.

And unlike those jobs the NFL still has a pension.

Figures its people like you that watch espn

Dubs of truth. More people die in farming, coal mining, construction etc. Heck 3 dudes died just building the niners Levi stadium where's their media outrage?

My point is that they get paid millions because they're modern gladiators-with-pads. I'd be more sympathetic if NFL players got paid $65K/yr

Yep. You can go die fighting 'Syria' for 1/4 of what a guy on a NFL practice squad makes.

everyone in this thread is fucking retarded
no one in the medical community says CTE kills you
think of it like AIDS
AIDS does not kill, complications that arise from AIDS fucking kills you
same shit with CTE
> someone who actually deals with concussions and reads the research, unlike you mongoloids

He looks white, her kids look like beaners

>CTE is fucking fake

Reminder there are actuall college professors who pretend 'depression' is a real physical malady etc.

And how many people work those jobs? Compared to the amount that play football? Those jobs are more dangerous than football but you shouldn't compare a jobfield with millions of people working in it to something like the NFL.

They work those '''jobs''' for less money and less security.

How about the media focuses on that over a guy getting paid millions to take a calculated risk?

Really makes you think.

Forget 'dangerous' jobs... the average desk job in America will put a damper on your life expectancy more than playing professional football will.

Yes one stadium had millions of people working on it.
>At most a thousand and only for a few years and multiple people died.

Because the media is played by the guys who own those athletes to cover them.

The media is fake news all the time.

And the entire concussion/CTE bullshit is a way of attacking their enemies.

I'm sure they wish they could drum up some phoney rape charge on football itself.

>farming, coal mining, construction

>The media is fake news all the time.

Mainstream media, yeah mostly.

Yeah but you are still ignoring the 2nd half of my post. And if you count all people playing football (college, prep, youth) at a given September I'm sure it approaches any one of those industries.

Nigga plz.

IRL playing football isn't that dangerous.

When I was growing up we played with no pads or helmets. It was not a big deal. Everyone is fine.

It's 100% colluded media slander and pseudoscience.

Did you tag the wrong post? I'm making the argument it is very much less dangerous than other professions.

Which is why you're babbling about it on Sup Forums and completely well adjusted, right?

How clever Schlomo.