only gangbangin he's doin is lettin people line up and fuck him up the ass

this dude is so whack.

saged

Normies dont like tekashi so that makes you one of them

Bump

Tekashi is a god
He bangs kids and makes millions
Really makes you think

fagots like this should have never been born.

No shit what a fucking faggot.

His name is Robert Paulson

You're just jealous

Funny how these poofs all wear red. Bloods are the gayest most wannabe gang in the world. Every country that has wannabe gangsters they dress up as bloods. This cunt is ridiculous. Says "im good on my hood" what a joke.

he got beat up in a 5v2 situation recently. and the dudes were smaller than his crew. look on jewtube for it

kek. not surprising. silly little fag thinks hes hardcore

People give this guy shit but seriously look at what he's doing. Has a following of retards paying him exorbitant amounts of money for his shitty music, and all he has to do is look like a fruit roll up and he makes bank. I hate his look, I hate his music, but damn you're an idiot if you think he is one.

No, hes still an idiot. There are plenty of ways you can make money and not do this. But its the fact that he actually thinks hes cool or something that makes him an idiot. he needs to get slept.

That guy is faggot, the niggas fuck her ass.

/thread

Fuck outta here with your gay shit

Here OP this video is dedicated to you and that fruit loop dick taking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA

he's rich and you're not

stay mad

You aren't rich either retard stfu. And he's not rich lmao

yes he is, he signed a 15 million dollar deal

whatever he's still a faggot and so are you

Reminder that this retard is going to jail for fucking a 13 year old.

are you serious?

i can only hope this is true.

>the plea deal also includes one year of interim probation, two years of mental health treatment, 300 hours of community service, a prohibition on posting sexually explicit or violent images featuring women or children on social media, and a requirement to write a letter to the victim’s family.

hahaha he gon get raped hard in prison

fgt never done any crime. fuckboy.

This for you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=aVsOBrbEzW4

they're just gonna say he did all of it and let him go.
>politics

I didn't know they can do deals where your freedom can be revoked for something like not passing a ged test. I thought you'd have to commit another crime or shit like that to go back to prison

>plea deal
So I'm assuming that's the defense's plea. Sounds pretty desperate when you say "I'll do 39 random things I hate to stay out of prison". Charges must've been pretty severe.
He'll get one of those 11-hour Paris Hilton sentences.

I've seen this kind of thing before, shoplifters forced to wear sandwich-boards saying "I steal candy" and shit. I actually like it. Sends a better message than just being sent to a basement where you fight and work out and watch TV. It's called Alternative Punishment or something.

I like it, user

>implying they're gonna make him wear a sign that says " I'm a pedophile and fuck way underage girls "
highly doubt it.

«what you in for?»

That's not what I implied. At all.

7 inches

Wew

Silly bitch,

Takes me back. This was a great time for rap.

Fuck off with that freak

Hate on him all u want. He still makes more money than some of yall ever will

Always trying to keep the black man down...
Sheeittttt...

Money can't buy dignity or integrity. I see you put money over all else, also, nigger.

>stop calling people faggot
>stop calling traps gay
>stop falling OP a faggot
>stop posting stale memes
>stop saying Sup Forums was good

The pathetic state of rap music and urban culture we see in 2018 is the compound effect of the destruction of the Black family by the welfare state, the complete collapse of the American public education system (especially in the shithole areas these kids live in) and the dumbing down effect of technology.

Look back to the late 90's, early-mid 2000's. Certainly not all of the rappers, but a good percentage of them were some of the smartest, hardest working, most talented people in their neighbourhoods. People like Jay Z, 50 Cent, Cam'ron, DMX, The Game, T.I., UGK, Young Jeezy...these guys had tremendous business savvy, very high verbal intelligence, made sonically sophisticated music.

Pop these niggas like a wheelie nigga, you a silly nigga

>mentioning all mainstream rappers
you make me sad, user.

What pseudo-profound/socially conscious/politically-motivated, thesaurus-abusing backpack rap faggotry do you listen to?