Hilldog is getting media savvy by the day

Hilldog is getting media savvy by the day

Manchildren of Sup Forums not men enough to vote for the first woman president. Enjoy your virginity, losers.

#ImWithHer
#ManEnoughForHillary

>Finland

You can go ahead and fuck off

THATS IT i #Blitzkrieg4Hills now

>vet donation scam
But I thought he proved that he sent the donations this week?

Is she just blatantly lying?

too bad you are a mongolian cunt who cant do shit about whats going on in the us

Now why would a politician lie?

>which thing hurt your feefees the most?

What vet donation scam? He literally showed proof of the money he sent out.

Just how many Hillshills are there on here?

Makes you think a bit, huh? Well, all I can say is I'm a #GuacHawk now.

Liar Hillary! She lies! She lies so much.

How many ongoing scandals is Hillary currently involved in? Not to mention all of her past history.

She's just opening herself up to further attacks.

>offensive attack

first post worst post

Anyone want to give a few articles debunking each anti-Trump statement so the lesser educated among us know why Hillary Clinton is a lying scumbag?

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
IM A #CRUZMISSLE NOW

Hillary supporters getting violent and attacking people for their beliefs while she blamed the victims offended me the most.

Not really if she's questioned about the veterans scandal she can say Trump said he raised 6 million when it was closer to 5 million. If questioned about Trump University she can say well we got information that it was a scam. Now there's lots of info that Trump released claiming that it's not a scam but we don't believe it. She's definitely going to get away with it fine. Hopefully Trump gets all that bullshit settled.

Wouldn't it be cool if she just fell down a flight of stairs and cracked her skull open?

Embarrassing, Genghis Khan would have you ripped apart by horses.

Veteran donation SCAM?

You mean where he donated 6 million dollars to dozens of veteran charities and then gave the names and amounts of each one?

What the fuck is this dumb cunt talking about

kek Genghis Khan would've filled your lungs with molten silver

she's using the "little marco" protocol; fight trump by becoming trump. that didn't work too good.

oh dear
first she became Jeb! by calling him Dangerous Donald
now she's little marco
next she'll call him a coward, and tell him to leave Bill out of this

"6 Words."

#Hillaryartillery #Shot'emforRodham #Killforhill

ITT adult virgins

>most
>all of the above

:4)

at least it's not another venn diagram

Wow... What an insult. You sure showed them.

Hillary's website is all anti-trump, Trump's website is "Make America great again"...

Sad sad leftist.

>Clinton.
>Lying.

Nah, I mean there's just no way, right? How could a lawyer turned politician ever lie?

True, but one news site pulled up the fact he donated the money like 5 days before the news conference on Memorial Day, when he said he did it back in January.

Well at first I didn't want to vote for Hillary Clinton because of her war crimes and seeming incompetence, but then this mongolian guy on a flipbook forum implied that I hadn't reached the hedonic standards of the mainstream culture so I changed my mind.

Pic related is my new form, I don't want to be an Adult Virgin guize.

>vet donation scam

Lie.

>Trump University scam

All colleges are scams. How's Trumps any different?

>Offensive attack on judge

This bitch just admitted to being anti-1st amendment.

Actually many of them were sent in march and the last bit of them just arrived at the last few charities a week ago. HuffPo reported on it and then the media gave them credit for the money sent. It makes my blood boil that these media scumbags take credit while not pitching in a single cent. Many of the occasionally run pieces bashing vets and the military to boot.