Hey anons I started a new thread. It's Paulina...

Hey anons I started a new thread. It's Paulina, the girl with social anxiety and a lot of things have happened so I made the thread sooner than expected.

PS I'm a virgin so don't ask for pictures of my body I'm just here to get over my social anxiety

this is not the place to learn how to interact with people

Fuck you and your social anxiety

Tits or gtfo

You're as worthy as this misplaced turd right now tbph

Przeglądanie tego kurwidołka w niczym Ci nie pomoże.

Kill yourself

i want to di3

>cuz Sup Forums is a place for helping
go seek a psych/doc like a normie.

Very funny
Czy chcesz mówić uprzejmie, czy po prostu chcesz zobaczyć moje ciało?

Kill yourself pathetic troll

Sage goes all fields

Ciało niczego nie zmienia. Możesz być gruba i brzydka lub piękna i pociągająca, na jedno wyjdzie.

You posting same shitty pics whole evening. You need to have pathetic life, don't You? Daddy fucked You and You loved it, huh?

Gladly
Not every user here is an ass-hole like yourself
Myślę, że jestem bardzo brzydka, ponieważ wszyscy mówią mi, że jestem nieatrakcyjna.

not being funny, go literally anywhere else to learn to socialize

Fucking kek'd, supreme whiteknight (^:

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

i can kill you if you want to die

said thirsty uglyfaced whitknight. Stop feeding troll.

co?

Tits and timestamp or get the Fuck out your worthless to us otherwise why should we help some cunt if it dosent Benefit us i think your problem is downy not anxiety

WTF are You 16 yo?

You're right the other anons are just little boys you are a real man. I will add you now I really want to talk to you x

Why posting on Sup Forums though?

You are the reason Sup Forums is a shithole now, end yourself and ya'll better ignore this roastie claimed sage.

as always bitches think they are entitled to anything they want, nobody here gives a shit about your anxiety and neither is there a reason to.

Nice bait

go to bed kiddo, school is waiting for you tommorow. Teacher will spank your little asscheeks if you'll be late

Hey Paulina
Guess who this is

damn losing dignity must be worth it to get a girl's attention,is it?

Hi sorry I only want to talk to white anons specially europeans

You are the ugly from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"

Everyone add him and spam the Fuck out of him

:^)

You fucking polish rasict bitch. Filthy subhuman

add me on kik: Berberitza

You're in the wrong place buddy

You're Paulina Kazimiruk right?

You just took the lowest quality bait I've ever seen and you're going to complain that HE is ruining the place? These fucking newfags don't even realize how new they are anymore.... fuck

Would you say that the root of your social anxiety is fear of cock?

You know what to do boys

Oooo, now I scared buddy

Hey Paulina, you are a tremendous cunt.

FUCK YOU
Not me
No Im a VIRGIN

You know what's funny is that she's not even an Aryan. Like she's in no place to call herself white when she's not a dirty blonde Slav

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

Sage

Oye OP

Do you have social anxiety or you just don't like social interactions

theres literally no better way to get rid of social anxiety than posting your tits right here right now. just take the plunge, the leap of faith. you will feel so much more empowered and free. if you can handle strangers on the internet seeing your breasts, you can handle anything in real life. just get over it and move forward. or stay a hermit socially anxiety ridden closet autist

record a fart for me

If you are trying to get over your social anxiety why do you come to Sup Forums?

Go to /soc/ girl

Both. I'm 18 now when I was 13 I started to get really scared when I talked to people now I just feel sick I'm so worried none of you understand what it's like my life is really difficult. Once I didn't even leave the house for nearly 2 days I was so scared to have to talk to someone. Whenever someone calls at the house I ask my dad to talk to them because it is really scary for me I hate my life.

this

>761086934

jesus OP that is terrible. do this. think about it this way. if you do the scariest thing possible in the world, the other normal things wont be frightening anyjmore

Doubt this Is real. I am a guy, interested in boobs, still can talk if you deliver. Kik Is lordofassgassorgrass

>No Im a VIRGIN
That doesn’t necessarily preclude what I suggested. You know that there are cocks out there. Billions of cocks, lurking, waiting, some of them quite hideous. This must trouble you.

I just can't though otherwise it would be so bad for me

ever considered going to a psychologist?

As with every problem, evading it will just make it worse. You have to expose yourself to social situations, proggresively. Start with stuff that makes you feel a little nervous and engage in more "anxiety-inducing" behaviours when you have learned to keep calm during the easier ones. Staying at home, being sheltered from people, is not helping at all

you just need to get over it and conquer your fears. i have been socially anxious before, once you go wild for a bit you realize everything is not as difficult as you thought it was. everyone else is a person just like you, the only problem with you is you overthink everything to the point where it paralyzes you from doing anything. stop overthinking everything in life and enjoy yourself

You must understand now. I am cathollic Christian and a virgin for my husband in the future okay and for Jesus. GET IT?

Every fucking polish girls
Stop having daddy issues and stop being a gold digger

Last month In january I went to the doctor but I had to leave because I was so scared to talk with him. Even chatting with you guys now Im shaking

still can't understand why on Sup Forums and not on /soc/

Well I recently turned 20
I have social anxiety and get stressed alot by stupid shit. More or less in the same case as you.

Even with that crap, I have a GF and getting more and more confident of myself. All this because my entourage changed. I felt bad almost everyday because I was surrounded by the wrong people. Ever since I moved to university I fell so much better because I'm with people like me ( sciencefags )

So.... I would say you might be surrounded by the wrong people too

If you are shaking while doing this, it's probably helping. What kind of doctor? If he was a psychologist/pychiatrist you should have stayed, they must know the way to comfort you in those situations, and help you react better

I don't think I will be able to go to uniersity I didn't go to school for since October because the anxiety got to me. Sometimes even my teacher would do mean things to me like ask me to give an PRESENTATION but she knew I was nervous

Checked

>PS I'm a virgin so don't ask for pictures of my body I'm just here to get over my social anxiety
sage goes in all fields. don't bump this attention whore thread!!!

social anxiety sucks my girlfriend got some and it's hard for both of us i'm trying to help her to get over it but idk how wanna talk a bit?

What kind of fear do you get? Is it pressure?

I'm not sure what you call him he was the same one you go to for the viral and bacterya

----------ATTENTION EVERYONE STILL POSTING IN THIS THREAD----------

She's not real. This thread is bait by a sad lonely man who stole the timestamped pic from /soc/. Stop being such newfags and wasting your time/energy on someone who is toying with you for laughs.

If you truly thought this was a real girl then you need to stop posting and lurk this board for atleast a year to learn the culture and understand just how obviouslly fake this thread is. Otherwise you are embarrasing yourselves and ruining my board by keeping shit threads like this alive.

----------ATTENTION EVERYONE STILL POSTING IN THIS THREAD----------

To me it feels like I am really scared he would laughed at me or make fun at me because I think I am really ugly

well what are you afraid of when talking to people?the fear you have is unconcious,so ask yourself some questions about it

Pics or it didn't happen

OKay we can talk but I dont want talk to your girlfriend only you okay?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Nicest get I've ever gotten >:)
Do you have hobbies ?
Even game? If so it might help you break that shell of yours with others. If vidya you could voice chat

OP talking to themselves or just beta pleb

Also Tits or gtfo

Why are you capitalizing "you". It's not the same thing as "I".

- Grammarfag

>Also Tits or gtfo
I'm a man you idiot

not a particularly wise choice of place to get help

post tits tho

>mfw I admit I'm trolling as OP and it changes nothing

no problem she isn't on the chan so how do you live? like everyday?

He wants to confuse you. Watch your back he wants to steal your money!

so go in front of the mriror, take a picture of yourself naked with your iphone, and tell yourself "i am beautiful".

you will feel amazing, tingly, and exhilarated all over. then if you feel like it, post it here. but do it for yourself

Dude do you still think this is going to work lol? My autistic 6 year old sister could see through this shit lol

you should talk with one instead of making posts of Sup Forums

you miss every shot you dont take

Yeah but you still gotta know where/when to shoot your shot bro