Can we have feels thread? I am depressed, drowning in feels. Wanna die, really... It would be so calm, such a relief

Can we have feels thread? I am depressed, drowning in feels. Wanna die, really... It would be so calm, such a relief.

I want to kill myself really bad, but can't because of my family. I feel like I'm in prison

We're all in prison, user.

I often think why do I have to be like that, thinking, ambitious... It kills me.

And we are slowly dying everyday, suffering, on the edge of our mind. One they it will end. One day...

It's strange. When I was reading your post I realized that I do not want to die, there are so many things to see and do, however, I also do not want to live, cause I am unable to do what I want. FUCK ME

Isn't life supposed to be worth living?

How? I need instruction I am afraid.

That is what all those assholes tell us, but it ain't that way at all. I realize how naive we all were as kids, thinking the whole world was before, we were gonna go out there and make something of ourselves.

There is still hope in you then. Fight for it, I believe you can.

Dubs

Fight for what? I am unable to achieve my dreams. They are unreal. It drives me insane. I know that I am not going to achieve anything, so I question myself "when is it good time to end it all?"

Ah, so you want to be an elf battling orcs upon your unicorn mount, too.

My dads an alcoholic and my mind kind of split so i have different personalities( Not schizo just act different ) My mom never payed attention and my brother mentally and physically beat me up for years
Its ok user things are always greener on the other side . . . . .
be patient

Yeah, alcoholic dads are fun.

bump for more feels, anyone got some images?

this one will piss you off until you finish

What does it say?

I don't know. I assume its Dunmer. Something about how living on volcano island sucks ass.

I miss my ex

I too want to die. I can't find helium that isn't mixed with oxygen though.

Pic from a time I was happy.