In all my years of being here, I've only made a handful of threads, and never a "drinking one". So here we are...

In all my years of being here, I've only made a handful of threads, and never a "drinking one". So here we are, what's Sup Forums drinking this afternoon?
For me it's this. Starting off with a classic, one of my favorite beers, as I just ate and had a coffee so my stomach isn't ready for hard liquor just yet
Also, general feels/talk about anything

Just consumed an entire bottle of really cheap dry sherry......felt like an alcoholic in the making.

Finished my days tasks, having whiskey and diet root beer.

Tastes good when nothing is left to be taken care of.

with milk

Having a grog wiyh rhum, ginger lemon and honey.
I'm sick af tonight

i work at Heineken, ask me anything

Fucking horrible

Can relate, turned 21 recently and can't remember the last time I stayed sober a whole week. Used to not drink during the week but I have crossed that line a while ago
Yeah, just had an errand to run today but still unusual for me to do anything or leave the house on weekends so am happy to be home
Looks good m80
Fruit liquors are always interesting, been a while since I've actually bought some though
Get better soon user!
First off, check'd. Do you get any employee discounts? Wage/atmosphere, is it a job you'd recommend?

:-))

Thanks, I hope, I work everydays so it's not good for me to be sick.

Heineken here, Cheers
You want to avoid this shitty metal can though, only go for glass bottle

employee discounts - ofc + 3 cartons of beer every month for free

wage - for eastern europe country i would say above average +free company car + free mobile internet etc...

we have really good and professional managers i think, so the atmosphere in company is very good, would definitely recommend

I work 5 days a week now, but used to do 6 or 7 days a week with 10-12 hours shifts so iktf user :^(
Cheers m8, and I usually go for bottles but sometimes can't deal with the added weight if I'm walking
Noice, that's nearly a carton a week... how the hell did you get to work there though? Come to think of it I don't think I ever seen a brewery/company like that advertise the fact they're hiring

Thx, I work 6 days a week, 10h a day, but I have just 32 more days and I'm in holidays!

Sup duders, im turning 22 today and i'm sick as a dog currently.
Plan was to go out and dine and drink this friday, instead i've been ordering takeout and drinking a couple of beers, it aint all bad tho this rum, picture related, is 23 years old and tastes pretty fucking good

budwiser pint cans

Im eating at a chinese buffett right now and im sitting across one of the sexiest asains woman ive ever seen.

Tiny, nice size tits, wearing yoga pants.

How I envy you all. Would you know what shit is sold in Russia.

At least before I was able to work whenever I wanted to, now I do make a bit more but mfw two weeks vacation that you accumulate through the year
I appreciate a good whisky or rum from time to time, that stuff looks good
The fuck is that, like a mini keg?
Good for you user! am supposed to see fwb tonight but dunno if it'll happen, don't really feel like doing shit anyway
Seems like there's a good selection of beers, and not meaning to feed into the stereotype, but I assume there's cheap/ good vodka too?

Too short for me, I need as much as time of vacations as time working, or it's a waste of time for me.
I'm young, maybe this point of view will change, but I want to travel and meet people instead of just working everydays, and putting me in a routine I don't want.

im from the uk pint cans are a thing ...

So far 7 wings
1 egg roll
6 peices of duck
A noodle plate with broccoli
1 sushi peice
1 mtn dew

I dont know if i should continue lol

but they actually do, i found this job offer on their website

carton/week or month doesnt really matter for me, if i want i can "get" as much beer as i want

I work as sales representative, so for example I ask my manager for "freebeer" as a bribe for shops where I made big order, or cut off competition and i can keep this beer for myself and no one cares...

Vodka costs 4 dollars. But any other alcohol is just fucking urine.

Kek, I must ask where you from and how old? Never heard of a society where you get to relax as much as you work, and that sounds bretty gud
Am from Europe, have been living in north america for a while now but still haven't heard of pint cans, so I guess must be 1L+ ?
>mtn dew
Are you a troll, user?
Fucking nice. Will check their sites from time to time now
That does kinda suck m8. I don't even like vodka much, have had too much of it, but I remember the one time this chick had a bottle of very high quality vodka, and that was the first and only time I've really enjoyed vodka.

I'm in Switzerland, working in a restaurant, in a ski station.
Ending at the end of March because no more snow.
Re-open in May but maybe they will not need me.
W

And 25 yo.
You?

Do they really pay that well in swiss?

Yup, I earn 18.75CHF/hour

21, had to start working as soon as I was 18 because was kicked out for no reason. (Well, there was a reason, that my mom was just waiting to be able to kick me out legally)
I guess at least I finished high school, but it has also made me content with working an acceptable job the rest of my life and not pursuing better education/accomplishing a good, fulfilling life.

You can enjoy your life without being graduated.
I'm a dishwasher and I like it, I can graduate in my job to become a cooker, and maybe I will continue to study chemistry because I love it.

I'm drinking Tuborg and Crystal head vodka I bought just a few days ago. I really don't even like vodka that much, I just felt the need to sate my inner child.

im in US and drinking one right now

No im real man.
9 wings
And 9 peices of duck.
3 mtn dew hahaha

No prisoners
No mercy
I shall continue eating

thanks yes its verry good in my opinion, im not much of a heavy drinker so even if im only 22 i can afford to buy the nice stuff.
A good whiskey aint bad either, my favoruite is probably lagavulin 16 years as the picture, its heavily smokey and strong yet smooth

This. Danish beer.

Very true, a lot of successful people have not graduated. I used to like my job, but they slowly took away perks and advantages of working there, plus pretty much all of the old crew is gone so...
I've noticed crystal head at the store recently, didn't buy it cause it seemed like overpriced booze, but it definitely caught my eye. Is it worth buying it?
Dude, idk, you're sounding like even more of a troll with each post
Tfw am a somewhat heavy drinker but like good quality alcohol, so I don't have a lot of money left over :^(
Favorite whisky has to be chivas regal for me, it's either that or Jack's, but will keep an eye out for lagavulin, always like a good smoke flavor

What is your work if it's not too much to ask?

Customer service, pretty much answer phones all day, so it's easy enough I guess

Yep, but you have to argue with angry people?

I dunno, really. I'm sick at the moment, but Crystal head seems to taste better than the other vodka I've tried, but it still tastes slightly like nail polish remover. I bought it because I like skulls and skeletons and it was cool, but vodka isn't really my specialty.
Usually I drink whisky or grappa.

A lot of that, mostly arguing with idiots
>If you know my product better than me, then why the fuck are you calling me for assistance?
Is something I think about often, as I get a lot of pretentious, lying fucktards that will just bitch and argue for the sake of it
>tastes slightly like nail polish remover
Implying most vodkas don't taste like that anyways kek
Had to google what grappa is, seems like gud stuff, don't think I've seen it in stores though

Exactly the type of people I avoid.
Used to work in a garage, have saw a lot of these people, coming for "this thing don't work, change it" And... no it's not, just a bolt or something really easy to fix, but if you're an asshole, we will bill you the thing you come for

Kek, I know a lot of garages will rip you off for given the chance, but I think it's ok if someone gets ripped off for being an asshole

Me too.
We were nice to nice people, and fuck the fucker.
That's the rules.

Tuborg

100% true, I start off every customer interaction with the same mood and attitude, and I do try to be patient and helpful, but if you're gonna be a dick you can fuck yourself
>Tfw have the liberty to send free shit out whenever I want to
generally don't charge anyone if bill is under 20$, but if someone's a dick even if they need a 5 or 10$ part I'll charge them

Skål for Århus!

Price to pay to be an asshole.
In my restaurant we see this type of people every days.
They order a thing, they complain a lot about it; and they leave, leaving a big tip.
Maybe it's because they tip they think they can complain about everything.
Going to bed now, 'night anons

>price to pay to be an asshole
Why do I feel like I've neverheard this before when it should be a worldwide saying sheeit
Goodnight user, wish you luck in your future endeavors!

i like it better than most craft bullshit beers
imo bells sucks, anfounders sucks

talk to her you doofus
also post pics

>I get a lot of pretentious, lying fucktards that will just bitch and argue for the sake of it
i dont understand how people like that can live with themselves. like god, what is it like to live like that?

Good question man, I wonder the same myself. The worse is that they always say I have 30 years of "x" type of experience, no matter if it's electrical, mechanical, or computer knowledge, they always somehow have 30 years of experience in that field
It especially bothers me because I can tell right from the start they're bullshitting.

4 natural lights and a bottle of black velvet , marlboro midnights

Fuck user, I'm jonesing bad here. Have not had marlboros in years, am craving for a marlboro or even any kind of menthol bad right now.
Don't even feel like smoking because all I have is shitty reserve smokes.