/b what is the most expensive item you own?

/b what is the most expensive item you own?

Bicycle

my car duh

My car.
Other than that, my Gibson LesPaul, just before one of my snakes who s worth at least 600€ (frenchfag reportin in)

The black woman in my cellar... it was so expensive to import her and buy the cage.

My apartment... Technically the bank owns it, but I'll stick with that answer.

me likey

House

House

Besides my house & car?

George Washington’s autograph.

My wife.

Gaming laptop.

my student loan debt

Other than car/house?
Canon 5d Mark 4.

price?

1st most expensive: PC w/ peripherals (~$100-150)
2nd most expensive: Bicycle (~$80-100)

And then nothing else really, you could maybe find something worth $10 or $15 but there isn't much.

My work van I purchased for 18.5k (CAD)
I own a very rare LP that I paid 3.3k for though

I have a lot of tangible assets

You don't own your wife you misogynistic pig.

Laptop

Which LP user ?

Besides my car, probably my TV (1200€) or audio solution (2.1, 1600€).

My truck I guess, definitely the most valuable.

Wow. That thing isn't worth shit

Gotten me to and from work for 20 years and all I’ve had to give it is gas, oil and new tires.

my cumdog180

Since I sold my house in the city, this is worth more then the land I live on now

Doesn't mean it's worth anything. I mean I light the s10. Had a truck and a blazer. The 2.8 they put in them was gutless but laster for ever. Wouldn't mind having an extended cab like yours with a 5.3 in it

A Duck Commander 2.0? Isn’t there a gun store/outfitters ever 2 blocks in murica?

People don't understand the value of a good truck.

Try and find one in decent shape nowadays, they’re either rotten with rust or shredded.

400$ computer
Not even underage lol

my shitty PC

Bought my house in 2013 for $600k, Zillow values it for $1.2M. So I guess that, technically

My kid is priceless, though.

My car.

Possibly my family coat of arms I inherited. I haven't had it appraised but I'll bet it's worth a fuck tonne.

Comes with two decorative swords worn in the great war, possibly drew German blood. One in particular has hand crafted lions head as a hilt with Ruby eyes.

you suicidey

I think it does fire damage actually...

Besides house/car it’s TV.

Asshole not minding his own business.
Actually, I do own her.
She was expensive for sure.
Ask her & she’ll tell you the same.

A book. Necrophilia variations
Easily a k

1: my gaming pc 3,411 eur.
2: my download/torrent pc 2,615 eur.
3: my apartment 1074 eur.

Come again?

laptop

a gtx 1080

not that guy but the book is over a grand on amazon

My house.
>345,000 k
>1 1/2 acre lot
>county island

In order:
Car ~8k, paid off
PC ~ 5k total, probably worth 1-2k
Leather coat ~ 700 dollars, gift from dead grandpa
Gold rimmed raybans ~500 dollars, also gift from dead grandpa

My virginity

Underrated post

My car?

1k apartment must be a treehouse?

My house. Well, it will finally be my house in a year and a half. I cannot wait to be mortgage free.

Several pounds of .999 silver.

Not everyone lives in a city user.

my toolboxes
My truck
My car
Yes that is in order

>Apocalypse
>this user wanders searching for food
>so hungry
>comes upon other survivors
>trade for food?
>sure, what do you have?
>several pounds of silver
>mfw it’s a werewolf apocalypse

Id rather not say, because I am one of two “known” owners in the world. I don’t want btards knowing who I am.
Its Nazi related, of course

A slipknot demo cd... $1,500. Other than my car that CD is the most $ I've spent on something that I didn't need.

Yeah but surely the apartment can't possibly be worth only 1000€. Unless Africa.

are you retorted???

In order

Car - about 20k, paid off
Astronomical CCD camera I use for narrowband imaging (SBIG STT-1603), $4k
A few vintage Omega Speedmasters, each worth a few thousand
Laptop, about $3500
Couple vintage Montblancs, each about a thousand

>"bugs bunny"!!?

Your rent isn't how much the apartment is worth. If you're renting, you don't fucking own it. You can't own an apartment for $1,000 or 1,000 euro in any developed nation on planet earth.

gtx 1080 ti

Forgot I also have a very rare Olympus OM 350mm/2.8 ED-IF, a gigantic film lens that I use on my film/digital cameras and for astro, that's worth about ~$3500

I bet he got jizzed on
That’s the one eyed spitting snake

FACK OFF YOU CAAANT

houses in liverpool, uk were sold recently for £1 each. you can own anything for any price

Underrated

my organs

> $3500 laptop
Applefag?

He must have spent all his money in his torrenting pc, neglecting much needed eductation. What shithole country are you from, 1000€ apartment fag? Do you know what does it mean owning property or are you russia?

My life.

Yeah, garden sheds

My car, and then my PS4.

My house, probably 4.8 mio €
After that my new Audi TT RS Roadster, 90 k €
Get on my level plebs

yes but what you buy it for isn't what the houses are worth dummy. there is no land in liverpool worth literally 1 GBP. Whatever bizarre situation that was, if the land can be resold for 1 GBP please let us know because they must be haunted toxic waste dumps.

My house

the home im renting from the bank.

wow really??

The giant ass PC I got for my birthday

DPMS AR-10 with a 4-12 power vortex scope

Mine is a bit rough shape right now but the bad conditioned ones are around 900-1000 bucks

A Gucci watch. It was $1000 but I didn't buy it. My mom did for my birthday.

My house... Because I'm not a man-child.

no

Beat me to it, muh nigga.

Guess it's $3,300, my b had to check - Surface Book with the performance base and top specs

Just sold a $700 car yesterday, so I believe that was the most expensive thing I've ever owned. Probably a $400 MIG welder is the most expensive thing left

My house

no, run down, dilapidated houses.
Funny way of saying "yes, i was wrong, im a dumb cunt" but I'll accept it as that

My Gibson.

so if someone sells you a ferrari for $0.30, you understand that the ferrari isn't worth $0.30, right? It's still worth the market value of the item? No land in liverpool is worth 1GBP, but ok.

Do you do anything with it that justifies the specs, or is it just an expensive Sup Forums browser?

yeah that was a special government auction where they sold the houses on purpose in order to trick people to move in.

those houses were worth a lot more than 1 pound my dude

Kys

I'm a lawyer, but I also use it as my computer for my very monetarily and computationally expensive photography and astrophotography hobbies. Processing astrophotography files is wildly stressful on computers, a completed stack of several hours of imaging is maybe 20GB.

I could absolutely have paid less for a powerful computer but I basically live at my job so I might as well enjoy the money I am making, I guess.

It wasnt to "trick people to move in" that is dumb. you are dumb.
It was an easy way to improve a run down area of the city at no cost to the local government. Those houses had to be gutted, rewired etc. The people who bought them had to invest a lot of money to fix them up but ended up with a house they could live in or sell.
You said you could not buy property anywhere in the west for under $1000, you were wrong.