Fiscally responsible

>fiscally responsible
>supports full gun rights with no restrictions
>Left New Mexico with a budget surplus
>wants to abolish the income tax and the IRS
>Advocate for ending the drug war

Time to drop the meme-candidates, Sup Forums. Gary Johnson is the candidate with actual economically-backed policies.

>inb4 open-borders

He doesn't want open borders. He will make the process easier and issue work visas to hold immigrants accountable, but that's it.

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/
youtube.com/watch?v=mq3x71i1jF8
youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE
newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't want open borders

>this guy says the same theories as others who theorize so it's economically backed!!!

economists and libertarians are literally this retarded

He threw a gun out or sth

>Can't read a post

Typical sub-80 IQ Trump supporters

>Theories

This is a joke post, right?

children. candidates who enter the presidential election five months before the main election day have uhh, I'd say zero chance of being elected.

after you have experienced an american presidential election, you will understand this.

TOXIN JOHNSON

>"In a libertarian society..."

not a joke sorry. libertarians are the joke.

>candidates who enter the presidential election five months before the main election

Are you retarded?

>throws a gun in the trash
What a fag.

Good argument! It's not like free market capitalism lead to the industrial revolution and the modern age of the world or anything.

>economosts
>libertarian society

It's hilarious how you think you've made an argument while understanding so little and being so vague. I guess it's no surprise you're a Trump supporter

>Are you retarded?

He should use that as his campaign slogan.

Austin Peterson is the definition of a cringey libertarian. Any sane person would throw that thing away

>Typical Trump-supporter arguments

do you like wesley willis

I think he is a genius.

>fiscally responsible

As governor yes, but there's very little evidence to suggest that matters to him anymore, He claims to identify his positions with Sanders more than anyone else and his website isn't that helpful either, especially since it's written like a buzzword-filled Sup Forumsack post

>"adopting the tax reforms Governor Johnson advocates will literally create millions of jobs"

Sounds like he's falling into the Mittens trap.

>supports full gun rights with no restrictions

Someone should probably remind him about that so he can pick a new VP

>wants to abolish the income tax and the IRS

That's nothing drastically different from what Trump wants to do

>Advocate for ending the drug war

Only unique based thing about him.

>inb4 open-borders

His border plan is shit-tier when you compare it to the reality of the current situation. Illegals aren't going to want to start paying taxes before they're citizens, (and they'd have to admit they're here illegally to even begin the process, which Johnson doesn't have a plan to deal with,) especially since he isn't taking their gibsmedats.

Throws a gift from his colleague into the trash. Ungrateful, pseudo-intellectual piece of shit right here.

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/

This guy is a disgraceful joke and because of him I unregistered from the Libertarian party and cut off all funding from them for propping up the worst candidate on that stage.

>I unregistered from the Libertarian party and cut off all funding

are you sure you want to do this.

I don't think Gary Johnson is popular enough to down Shillary but I am voting for him to get him into the debates. He says that if he can get in he's going to take a massive shit on her live on the debates which will seal the deal for a Trump presidency.

>supports full gun rights
>wants an anti-gun VP

No he wants open borders and wants to grant amnesty to the illegals already here.

I support Libertarian ideals.
Small government, little welfare and little taxes is the path to a successful country where people have real freedom and have to work for their success thus preventing a rise in useless society killing gimmedats.

youtube.com/watch?v=mq3x71i1jF8

Dudes a fag and undercover democrat.
PASS.

So does Trump.

>the industrial revolution was in the 80s

There were polls in 2012 showing him getting 10% in ohio and guess what? He got less than 1% literally a meme canidate.

Yay, the guy who barely edged out a nude lunatic for the 'everyone hates us' party nomination.

BUT YES, THIS IS YOUR YEAR

think you'll crack double digits in the polls?

We don't want the process easier for the people.

Build the wall!

MAGA

Libertarians don't believe in open borders, r-tard.

They believe that if you want to work productively and hard, without any welfare gimmedats, you should be given the opportunity to try.

youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE

>trump supporters are actually this retarded

newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512

>I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

>abolish income tax

Addington would disapprove

>bakers should be forced to bake gay wedding cakes
>Jewish bakers should be forced to bake Nazi wedding cakes

youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg

>he doesn't want open borders
He literally said "we need open borders so Mexicans can become taxpayers."

Johnson supporters are more autistic than HillShills

oh come on now, you know very well there were constraints and limits to the development that you have seen

so far there is proof that typical government + free market capitalism brings in great results. There were always limitations on the migration, either logistically or through legislation

>culture, language, and QOL means nothing so long as it helps the Jews bottom line!

libertarians are childish.

The dude's a complete cuck. He says he agrees with 73% of what Sanders says, his VP is a gun grabbing Obama supporter, and he threw away a symbol of endorsement from somebody who he beat (probably because he thinks a gun would scare the Sanders crowd.)

I would have rather had fucking Bath Salts McAfee than this pseudo libertarian.

>more immigrants
>anti-gun VP
>spews the usual liberal bullshit about a "discussion" on guns

He also says a wall on the border is racist.

>libertarian.... except liberty A matters more than liberty B

Not an argument.

Trading with people doesn't mean accepting their culture/language/etc..

>I agree with 73% of what Bernie Sanders says

t. "Libertarian" candidate Gary Johnson

A ridiculous proposition. Should the limitless hordes of Chinese be allowed to compete with whites for the sole reason that they bred without regard for their future? It doesn't matter how responsible Americans or Europeans are when forcibly equalized with countries like these. These libertarian absolutes are only okay in a vacuum and have no role in the real world.

The Libertarian party looks on track to eventually cannibalize the shitfest that is the Republican party. I'm hype as fuck.

with modern libertarians it does. they'd happily let the country devolve into taco and kebab so long as they aren't paying for it.

Yeah, have fun with those neocons. They'll fit in great with the Gary "Libertarian means socially Democrat and fiscally Republican" Johnson's followers and the left-libertarians.