Hey Eurofags whenever America has a mass shooting do you really gloat about it and say “I told you so” or do you...

Hey Eurofags whenever America has a mass shooting do you really gloat about it and say “I told you so” or do you actually feel sad that it happened?

I don't feel anything, I didn't know anybody that died, why should I care.

dont feel sad about most things i hear in the news. and at this point, america has it coming to them. fix ur shitshow of a country

Nah, they just use others' misfortune as a soapbox to launch their own "careers".

Sorry LesboSpicbitch, nobody will remember you in 6 more days.

This

this is how most people really feel about it
everyone is too scared to say it though

that's why humans don't give a shit about Africa and the Middle East

It just proves that my point that guns are cancer, and i move on w my day.

No, it's not.

Germany here
I dont care about mass shootings in the US anymore. It`s like wow, they still did not fix this.

Just because some dudes a few dudes in 1788 though its a good idea that every hill bill should be able to have a gun.

But yeah, pretty much I told you so.

Neither. If it happened once or twice I might have some response but at this point its just so routine. As a nation you seem totally incapable of the introspection and self-criticism necessary to change anything, so its just going to continue and you only have yourselves to blame.

I feel nothing.

gloat

We can't hear them over the sounds of sandniggers.

That's some low quality bait, burger. Your country is full of Jews, and they are sandniggers, too.

It's exactly that

fucking sad. when will they learn?
it's like i have a dick and can make kids in afrika.

Be we really don't care.

I don't hear about the news anymore, because my hearing blew out from a nail-bomb going off next to me during a concert.

Unfortunately I can't see the news anymore either, because now I'm blind from an acid attack.

Being deaf and blind makes it really tricky to run from peace-trucks, but so it worked.

No mass shootings, tough. So suck it Amerifats!

No, that's because they're full of niggers

Do you gloat about it? Is it funny to you?

No, but it's absolutely no suprise anymore. Only big things like Vegas and Florida make the news here in the UK now.

Here in europe we have sandniggers yeah
But america has jews, niggers AND sandniggers too, plus every retard there has access to every gun he wants to buy
Fuck off america

Is it supposed to be sad?

I mean kids in a school with pencils and books get shot and lose their lives to a psychopath with a gun, what’s not sad about that?

But I don't know them, user, so I really don't give a fuck.

No I dont.

There is nothing funny about people getting killed by random fucks for no reason.

But dont expect people to feel for the system, thats is just not changing.

>Don’t give a fuck
Why not?

151,600 people die each day on the world, sorry i only care about people i know, i also don't mourn any celebreties, and don't understand people doing so.

That can be said of all European nations. Why do you guys still let in refugees even though it's clearly not helping anything, and most of them aren't even refugees? Western world at large lacks a lot of introspection at the moment. I suppose the best and quickest way to rediscover it is to get pulled into a war where many die and are matured, and revolutionary levels of change come. Until then...

Refugees Welcome!
Hail Merkel, Leader Of Free Europistan!

I actually feel sad (not crying, but anyhow sad), as much as i feel sad for the troubles in middle-east. Europe is not Israel, so we are not glad when civilians die, even if sometimes we do not understand their countries' policies. Don't give a fuck about black Africa as far as they make 15 children per couple while they do not have enough to eat themselves and come in Europe to get subside for doing nothing. Italy here.

We respond EXACTLY the same way Amerifags do whenever we have a terrorist action here: Criticize the fuck out of whatever policy led up to the attack without fear of having to do anything to back up our words or promote a solution.

Need an example? How about the 2016 Nice car attack. You all sat back criticizing the immigration policies of France/EU without any consideration for learning the background of the situation or mourning for the losses. NONE. Non-constructive criticism.

Well...you face a crisis, so: You fucking idiots with your stupid rules putting lives at risk because a few organizations like the NRA want to make more money. You got just what you deserved because you don't care about your children's lives.

Now, cry about how that's different than what you do.

>"bugs bunny"!!?

I used to feel sad now i am like "whatever". And you know why? Its hard to be sad all the time because you fucks love your weapons. I just dont care that your kids are dying anymore because you dont care about it. And you know what? That makes me sad. So i am no longer sad that the kids are dying i am just sad that you guys dont care enough.

fpbp. Most people are like this. Why Marxism and leftism will always fail.

If France allowed its citizens to defend themselves, someone could have shot the Nice attacker before the casualties got into the hundreds. Bataclan, too. Where the attackers used--what was it?--oh yeah, guns.

You know. The guns you pretend don't exist there.

So that gun control was super helpful there, wasn't it?

AND it was carried out by jihadi fucks that you imbeciles import by the tends of thousands, and then pay to live there. And you still feel like you're superior.

Fucking lol.

I'm happy Amerimutts died

Thank you for proving my point. You have no empathy towards the situation, you just want to criticize.

So, why should I show even a shred of compassion when *you* are unable to give it?

Again, thanks for proving my point.

Not understanding that you live in the world's largest collection of modern immigrants ever assembled. Literally 300m+ people, every single one of them the result of mass immigration from some of the poorest parts of the world.
But er... yeah Europistan, that told us eh fatty.

I find it somewhat incomprehensible and it's fascinating for that reason, although if it received little or no coverage in UK news, I wouldn't mind either.

Canadafag here. I feel like people see it as less of a tragedy and more of something that happens every day. Its like hearing about a car bomb in the middle east. Its sad, but shits fucked over there and it happens so often its not really a huge surprise . Same with usa.

You know how when you read about a bus driving off a cliff in bumfuck India? Or like an African airliner has crashed or whatever? Where you sorta go "well, yeah, their infrastructure and politics are fucked up, it's not like something like that could happen in a civilized country."

It isn't really a big deal any more, it's just part of your culture's fabric now where there's a very real chance your kid might be shot up in school and you just have to accept that as a risk for living in the US.

this

A hundred, maybe two hundred people died in those incidents because "the citizens didn't have guns". Meanwhile, thousands did not die because of the same reason. At least we can see it as being at war with Jihadists. You just have crazy people shacking up in hotels or visiting clubs and no way to prevent it.

I've hit empathy overload. Too much to try to care about in my own country, much less somebody else's country.

I only have so much to give.

this

USA - a failed experiment, although to give it credit, it's held together longer than the USSR

or the fact that about 10 times that number of niggers are shot and killed in inner cities every fucking day yet no one gives one fuck about it

I always feel sad for those kids that they have to grow up in a shitty country like yours. Really

alcohol kills more people than guns do yet nobody gives a fuck about that either unless they are one of the people who has lost someone to a drunk driver

Do any of you eurofags realize that America's murder rate has been steadily declining since 1990? You faggots keep drinking the Kool aid that is liberal media.

Entirely false. You're an idiot.

This

It's yet another example of the infinite American ignorance and stupidity. That's what we think of it. We feel bad for you but it is, by all means, your own stupid fault these things happen.

Well you don't have people throwing liquor bottles at you or forcing you to drink until you die. Different problem. You can choose to not drink, you can't choose to not get shot.

this as swissfag

or it's people like me who live in rural midwest America where guns are fucking everywhere and yet we've never had a school shooting in the state so when one happens over a 1000 miles away the only thing we think is "why the fuck is something that happened 1000 miles away affecting my guns"

And, according to Steven Levitt, the murder rate dropping actually corresponds not to anything to do with the allowance of guns, but with your Supreme Court decision to finally allow abortions.

BONUS: We sometimes refer to the US as the third world country of the first world countries. Take it or leave it. I think it's funny.

You're actually 13x more likely to be killed by a firearm if you're black. Blacks kill more blacks than any other race. Blacks also kill more whites than whites kill blacks. Those are the facts.

This. Thisthisthisthisthis.

We feel bad for the victims, but have problems generating empathy for shit that you create of your own volition.

this It's hard for me to really care about it when even though I live in America it happens so far away it might as well be another country. it's like someone in Norway caring about what happens in Turkey

I haven't read that yet. Do you believe it's true?

>people get shot
>americans do a polonaise
What is wrong with you?

You have won THE GAME

Yeah, when you're most likely surrounded by third world countries and doing nothing about it. That irony.

exactly and nobody fucking cares not even most blacks

Is for fun. Laugh away the trauma.

Yep. But, take away ANY person's ability to get ahead on a level playing field, make sure the breaks never go their way, create a system of societal injustice, historically keep a foot on their neck and never let up.......this is the result.

Put rats in a shoebox, they'll kill each other. I guarantee that if the whites were the oppressed race (economically and socially), the EXACT same thing would happen.

That's because kids are fucking idiots because people that shouldn't be allowed to have children raise them with no reapect

Sorry dude but my country is surrounded by first world countries.

i just look at the death number and say they still cant beat cho lul

This is so fucking hilarious shooter has already killed 17 kids and the cops just stand by and let it happen. Then they make them walk out like this for the cops safety lol nobody cares about these kids.

Do you not know anything about our economics.m there is a massive gap in our classes. There is no middle class anymore. The poor includes both whites and blacks. And to say putting rats in a shoebox is the kind of shit that is wrong with people.

Ok dude, in which country do you live?

He makes a valid point. He pointed out that if you followed the trend based on the ages that most would be committing violent crimes, and realize that without a glut of unwanted/neglected/disadvantaged people in a competitive environment (read a Capitalistic society), there is less need for the violence.

He goes on to say that those who go the full distance with their pregnancies do so for specific reasons, given that there is an alternative to prevent unwanted pregnancies (or pregnancies for which the mother can't afford the care).

Even he doesn't say it's causation, but shows how it's STRONGLY correlated. to me, makes a VERY good point.

also germany here
its obviously a tragedy that this shit happens. i mean, id like to own a gun myself but only for sport-purposes (shooting ranges and such).
i know the nra is a pretty strong force in the us but for everyones safety maybe there have to be some stricter regulations for guns. i mean, they obviously dont just solve all problems just like that, as one can see. i bet american cops are so keen to shoot cause they also have to fear getting shot pretty fast, creating more violence.

as an american, i feel pretty shitty for like a day, then it's whatever.

That does make sense.

Have you read this user?

>The poor includes both whites and blacks.
But disproportionately skewed towards blacks being poor.

>to say putting rats in a shoebox is the kind of shit that is wrong with people.

And you have a better analogy?

I LOVE this book. I've read it twice.

This is true. How come the Germans on here are the only logical thinkers and all the uk fags are just trolls?

TBH in Europe, not a single fuck was given that day.

Yes. I have. I like the book, and find a lot of it to be absolutely true. The chapter about the elevators in the building donated for the poor sticks with me to this day.

BTW, Levitt's thoughts about the crime/abortion link are from his first book, Feakonomics.

How? Blacks make up 13% of the population. You act like no one ever makes it out of the ghetto. This is America, if you don't strive to fulfill your goals then you're going to be stuck in that situation. It's no one's fault but their own.

It's a great read

Yes, the elevator chapter stuck with me too. I'll have to read freakonomics again. I read it in college years ago.

Once again, you're an idiot. If you're going to post, try making a valid argument.

OK, if the poor are proportionate, then they should account for only 13% of the economically disadvantaged. Yet, according to the Kaiser Foundation, the poverty rates of blacks are DOUBLE the rates of whites, and account for 22% of the population in poverty. Let me know if you need a link for that study.

Still think that blacks are NOT disproportionately represented in poverty?

You say if you don't strive to fulfill. You MUST be a white guy. You have never had to strive in a world with systemic bias. You have never had to deal with the hardships of having to overcome just to maintain. In a world where the odds are stacked against you, you striving may not be enough. There needs to be a level playing field, and people like you, who pretend that the playing field is even, allow the injustice to continue.

Not planning to read a book, what about the elevators? Are they shit/broken?

why when American can never be happy

33 athletes 20 medals

The section talks about how laws/regulations actually prevent workable solutions for the betterment of social ills. In this one instance, a multi-story building was being donated to an organization to (I'm doing this from years old memory, so correct me if I get the facts wrong) allow for the housing and care of elderly and poor. However, the zoning laws prohibited the use of buildings for habitation if it was multistory and lacked an elevator (this was to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act). The cost to retrofit this OLD building would have been many millions of dollars. The city wouldn't allow an exception. So, the elderly and the poor lost out on a perfectly good solution to provide help to those most in need.

Literally don't give a single fuck because if I did, I'd have to give a fuck every few months

No, I don't need a link. I don't think you're a liar. You're probably right that I don't know much about because I didn't grow up in the south. I did however grew up in a society that didn't care about the color of your skin. Put your fucking head down and work. I didn't grow up rich or privileged. I'm sorry I don't believe that people are oppressed in the way you mean. I believe if you feel oppressed, it's because you're letting someone oppress you.

As for a level playing field, this isn't a country where everyone gets a trophy. I don't care how hard you cry about things being fair. Guess what...it's not fair. So stand the fuck up and work on your goals instead of passing it onto others.

Are you talking about the winter Olympics? You can't just say where you're from?

>every few months
That is a lie

>Not planning to read a book
Maybe this is your problem. Lazy ass

Yes, that is the just of it. Good recall user