Prove to me white privilege doesnt exist in America

Prove to me white privilege doesnt exist in America

white people all suck therefore there is no such thing as white privilege
QED
>yfw I said this

Atleast the bird is well fed.

Still no proof. Lol.

Nor is there any proving it does exist. White man is second in line for shit like jobs and government assistance. Colored folk and woman first. My work makes us hire non-white and female over white. Nothing in my life has come to me because I'm white. In fact I know blacks in similar situations that had an advantage over me. Move your faggy threads elsewhere to engage in meaningful conversations. Don't just read liberal media read all.

Since this is apparently a valid way of arguing now, prove it does exist.

Prove to me that there isn't a tea pot revolving around the sun.

teapots can't go into space done

Not true, heard the Tesla Sportster had a teapot in it's trunk

White people hold majority of power in the US so they inherently possess white privilege and get special advantages. That wasnt so hard to figure out now was it?

I mean, it can, a teapot in space doesn't violate any physical laws.
we'd be wondering how the hell the teapot got there, but it could be there

>believing lies
it's like you don't want to know the truth

It violates the no-teapots-in-space law

the photographer who took that photo let that baby died

he ended up feeling guilty so killed him self

that photos fucked up and the blacks in usa and the west complain about the shit they have to put up with

give me a proof of this law

I can't apply to the hundreds of exclusive African American scholarship programs available because my skin colour isn't dark enough.

Everything is in space.
No teapots in space = no teapots anywhere.

Confirmed, they're called kettles.

>it's like you don't want to make up your own truths.

ftfy

Yeah duh. White people created the US and its government so it's pretty much a given that the majority are going to be white. Not to mention whites make up the vast majority of the population. Learn to statistics retard

What are you talking about, that bird will only get some skin, unless it decides to try and gnaw through the bones

This. Affirmative action proves nignog privilege exists. Not to mention scholarships etc,... that white people are not allowed to have.

If minorities feel oppressed why don't they just go back to their home countries? Why purposefully go into a country then start playing the victim?

Blacks can't invent. They had an entire continent to themselves for thousands of years and never even dreamed of a wheel or a sailboat.

All they do is consume resources like rats, spread disease and demand gibs because the rest of the world is holding them back somehow.

people tend to assume that i'm more competent than a nigger

wow, what privilege

some laws were written by white people for white people not sure anyone can argue against facts

Grouping things by race is the very definition of racism. To say that because there are more rich white people than rich black people and thus whites are privileged is literally the same exact thing as saying that because there are more blacks that commit murders than whites who commit murders then blacks are violent murderers. Checkmate liberal faggot.

White privilege is a modern liberal religious belief carried over from the former Christian mindset of America. The Christians believed in a person being born in sin and having to atone their whole life due to this fact and the modern liberal minded person is acting out the exact same meme in the form of white privilege and white guilt. There is no amount of atonement or self flagellation that will remove the sin of being born a privileged white person in their eyes and they show their religious convictions in virtuous signaling and the enforcement of these religious beliefs. Why do you think they call out a the heretics that don’t buy into their belief system so viciously? They are the modern witch burners that have found a new god in the beliefs equity and equality

Yup

Define white privilege.

that newspaper probably had to hire 20 illiterate nogs after that article and subsequently went out of business

To expand on this, it all began hundreds of years ago with Martian Luther and his reformation of the church. He believed and spread the idea of everyone having the ability to directly communicate with god instead of the church being god’s link to mankind thus destroying the power of the church and spreading the idea of everyone being equal in the eyes of god. This initially meant everyone was spiritual equal in the eyes of god and this belief has been adopted by the modern liberals and twisted to mean everyone is completely equal in their belief system. We all have eyes and immediately recognize we are absolutely not created equal yet this is a sin to the more radical elements of the liberal belief system.
A funny side note to this is Martin Luther King was not actually named Martin Luther and he culturally appropriated one of the worlds most revolutionary thinkers name. I guess the stereotype of blacks stealing even applies to one of their saints held in the highest regards

- Tron guy