I agree.
Why bother with these threads?
Just fuck off and die OP.

would love to tie her up so she is stretched out and fuck her mercilessly

Filter - WWYD

Ask for his ID

STL?

Wwyd to these sluts?

peel off her yoga pants, run my hands up her shirt and rub her nipples. then, push her up against the door, and tease her tight pussy with my dick until she begged for it

fuck that body looks so tight i would fucking ram every single hole until she cries

make them take in turns holding the other down as their friend gets abused, pumping their brace faced mouths full of cock till they gag and beyond and then fucking their held back helpless bodies

Anyone want to trade Kik stories?

Sledhead232

choke my hand around her neck as tight as i can as i force my cock down into her throat before pounding her from behind, hard, hair grabbed back as i finger her ass

their cousins. Slutty cousins

put cheesecake in her hair

shit on her elbow

grab her in a changing room as she's trying on some expensive necklace, posing for an IG pic in just her underwear, push her up against a wall, from behind hands spread and nail her hard against the wall, stuffing her panties into her mouth

Pull down those shorts, push her to the ground and force my cock inside her

Wwyd?

even better then to get them to hold each other down as i use them, force them into assisting as the other is pounded

get her drunk and when she needs the bathroom, follow her in, see her, dress hitched up, panties down, in stockings, suspenders, looking up, as i pull her up, still dripping and fuck her hard from behind like the whore she is, grabbing and squezing her tits as i stuff her pussy as she gasps for breath

abuse this cumwhore

oh man her face looks so perfect to fuck until all that makeup runs off, then ill just blow my load all over her face

What would you do?

Hold her head underwater as I fuck her ass.

Her body is made for drunk gangbangs. I'd get her high and drunk, take her to a motel, fuck her, then invite my friends over. She'd wake up with cum dripping out of every hole.

mm nice i'd i'd love to tie your slut up while she struggled, panic in her eyes, as her wrists and ankles are tied and she's stripped, filmed, face and tits slapped hard, choked before shoving my cock hard inside of her

Put my dick inside it

Force her on her knees and make her gag on my cock until I blow my load all over her dark skin

i'd fuck her hard up against the wall in full stockings suspenders before pulling her wrists back and eating tongueing out her ass before fucking it, grabbing her tits and squeezing them as i open her up

shes begging for it

id fuck those pretty lips and bust on her face to finish it off

i would take her there and then and fuck her ass push her face in the sand

She needs to be chained on her knees and her mouth used over and over again.

>"bugs bunny"!!?