How do you guys with no car get around? how y'all niggas get to work? I don't wanna buy a car, wat should I do?

how do you guys with no car get around? how y'all niggas get to work? I don't wanna buy a car, wat should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dDYYr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you not heard of public transportation?
Oh, wait, what am I doing. Y'all negros haven't seen a bus in your lives, 'cus companies are scared to drive them through your neighbourhoods.

All you have to do is follow the damn train

>shoe leather express mein nigger.

lmao what RSPS is this?

What game is this? Runescape theft auto?

Ride a bike?

By not being a paraplegic.

Yooo I wanna play whatever that is

I have a question, if you don’t drive where do you work? Is it close enough to walk? How much do you make?

Is this fucking runescape gta lmao

Do you know what legs are, faggot?

Chose to live in a great city. I can walk to literally anything I need in 5 minutes from my flat. Food, gym, entertainment, clubs, activities, work, whores, you name it.

If I want to go further I walk to the train station (5mins) and go wherever. Airport is slightly further, (30mins), but I can effectively go anywhere in the world from there.

I hate cars because
>Danger
>Noise and fumes and car sickness
>Expensive
>Literally no up sides.

Cars are a trap we built ourselves into. Pick your city wisely as you never need to go near cars again.

I live in an area where it snows and black ice happens frequently
and yeah it is

hotlickiered

>if you don’t drive where do you work?
Bout an hour bus ride from my city, 30 minutes by car.
>Is it close enough to walk?
No.
>How much do you make?
$45/hr.

Looks like the game is called ghetto online

niggscape

While it's true having a nice city>not, having a car>not. If you literally can't see the upside of being able to go where y9u want when you want faster than 3 mph(7 if running) you're just straight up retarded.

I used to til I lost my license now I get everything delivered including pussy. government pays me to call people gay on Sup Forums 33 here btw OP

So do I puss. Get some fucking boots

whats the link for the runescape gta lol

Living close to work helps, also having a co-worker that passes by my place to get to work himself helps, picks me up on his way in.

It's dead

it's old I've had some images of it laying around, idk lmao

Want to go faster than walking? Get a bike.
Also, tram, subway, bus (if you are a nigger), train or plane.

Cars are a meme. I see assholes stuck in traffic and I'm wizzing by on my bike. They can't even go pedestrianized areas, I can.

Oh, and no petrol, parking is free and I get a workout every time I use it.

Wanna carry big heavy stuff? Use Panniers or get a trolley like the Dutch (and if you don't like what the Dutch do with Bikes you should be gassed).

I could get someone but then I gotta rely on the motherfucker, might drive off a cliff on the way to pick me up you know? can't risk it

>how y'all niggas get
No wonder you can't afford a car.

>I don't wanna buy a car
A car is freedom you faggot. At least until they make all automobiles autonomous and you can only go where (((they))) let you.

Why don’t you wanna get a car? How do you plan to get around?

You’re better off getting a car if you don’t want to encounter niggers and get mugged or you can always walk around with some sort of weapon but niggers travel in packs so be prepared.

it's not a matter of affording dumfuck, and the fact that you think I'm black for saying >y'all niggas

you must be some new mutant type of retarded

damn lol shit seems fun as fuck to play.

it's a mod made by some guy on Sup Forums go ask them

Well what is it going to be , Stan? We all have to make choices with our money! Do you want to walk to work or do you not want to be a virgin forever ?

I live in a ghetto area and cars happen to be faster than most niggers.

>I live in a ghetto area

There is your problem bucko

Your still taking about within the confines of a city with apparently a shitty traffic system

it was I followed it for a while when I heard of it a while back

>most

where can i find all these gifs/pics? This shit is gold to me since I play osrs still, ironman btw

Are panniers actually safe for keeping stuff in it when leaving the bike alone and unsupervised?

you made me picture the nigger usian bolt running after his car. thank you user. needed a kek.

newfag

imgur.com/a/dDYYr

Kek

>pick your city wisely

You're only able to live in a city because food is transported en masse to your densely populated urban center in motor vehicles. Take away that via your grocery stores not being restocked for a few weeks and you would see that you're the trapped one.