Who are some ugly actors and actresses that are very successful?

Who are some ugly actors and actresses that are very successful?

>successful

So pic not related

she reminds me of the lisa camel from the episode of the simpsons where the kids get snowed into the school

You and I have a very different definition of "successful."

She has to fuck a guy probably older than her father just to get minor roles in shitty TV shows.

Poor mans Karen Gillian

Ugly frog.

I wouldn't say sucessful OP

Youre waifu

>its a Sup Forums gets triggered by Felicia Day episode

Helen Mirren

Amy Schumer is the only one that bothers me, she has no looks and isn't funny and she's fucking dreadful to look at. She, LITERALLY only has a career out of jewish nepotism.

I mean if Zack Gilifinakis or Seth Rogan can be successful actors, don't see why can't have ugly actresses as well.

John Boyega

Jewish nepotism doesn't give her an international audience. Yeah she's a stupid cunt, but what she says clearly resonates with a big community of people.

It's more that she disguises very apparent anger and malice under a poor excuse for comedy that gets me.

Carlin had very apparent anger underneath his comedy, and it was great. Or is your issue that it isn't utilized well with Schumer?

sure it does

take a mediocre talent

surround it with writers to deliver (((humor))) and a platform-approved political agenda

use your other media ties to flood print, digital, and social media with positive stories about said mediocre talent

"Fame"

She has to cross over to the other side of the thread because gamers scare her.

so does being a stupid cunt give her a wide international audience?

I know I'm reaching when I say jewish nepotism but I cannot, and refuse to find a reason why a fat, untalented, unfunny and unattractive WOMAN would be in the spotlight.

She's a god damn treasure.

i guess she has a couple of millions more than you or I, thats pretty success

It is pretty amazing that the most famous successful female comedian in the world today just happens to be the niece of a senior US Senator

But it's not like Viacom picked up her pilot just to potentially get a more favorable review at the next FCC subcommittee hearing is it? I mean this is a free and open democracy, stuff like that doesn't just happen lol

Tell me if I'm wrong, but Carlin seemed like an intelligent guy who was annoyed with society in general. There were a lot of things about it that irked him and he could tell you about them for hours. Even though people worship him for his religious bit, he did stuff about things like materialism, language, and obesity too which all came from the same emotional center.

Schumer as far as I can tell, has an issue with men - particularly white males - and espouses some pretty discriminatory shit that she then covers under the guise of being a comedian. I don't get the sense that it's all just a joke with her, I think she has a lot of genuine hatred against specific individuals that she uses to extrapolate out to the entire demographic.

If you're a stupid cunt and are loud about it, other stupid cunts who feel the same way will get behind you. It happens now more than ever on the Internet.

>a fat, untalented, unfunny and unattractive WOMAN would be in the spotlight
It's not that outrageous when you consider other comedians. People like to laugh at losers, it's more funny (for most people) to watch Jonah Hill get kicked in the crotch than it is to see Jerry Seinfeld wearing a $5,000 suit tell you why iPhones are quirky. It's possible that her appearance also resonates with people who find themselves unattractive or unloved.

Meryl Streep

Your favourite

bette midler