Stranger things

Lets talk about Stranger Things for while.

>Froggo
>what the fuck was his problem
>is he retarded
>why is she overacting so badly

Done.

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborho

Kill yourself pedo fag

what about sexy bear mode hopper?
i would like to hear more.
stop projecting

kys

I remember that period of /stg/ everyday. Never understood the point it was clearly never going to last.

this a true

Just finished. Were there people who were upset that Nancy ended up with Steve?

I was fine with it because Jonathan was a weird stalker, but they were really trying to push that towards the end.

The show is a good example that hipsters can overrate something to the point that the general public will assume it to be good.

I thought it was good. Not great or special or anything, but good.

I thought it was a 7/10 when I watched it, but seeing all the fucking numales on the internet and "omg im so nostalgic for da 80s xD" sluts ride this show'c cock, as well as the tasteless cringe machines on here, I legit hate it now.

There's way too many people treating this show like it's the second coming of Christ. It's just absurd, I have no desire to even watch it again. I liked it I guess, but it's not worthy of the discussion or praise it has received.

this show should have ended after episode 3

also
>Why didn't they kill the cop guy after they showed they can fake deaths and suicides and are willing to kill people who didn't actually do anything or know about their plot

This is a nice thread. I would like to just read some nice things people say about Stranger Things. It made me feel warm inside.

have no mind of your own?

Is he the best character to appear in a television show this decade?

so like, im a bit late to the party having only recently watched this show.

right now, its kinda blowing up everywhere, everyones talking about it and i read somewhere almost 40million people watched it.

did everyone here just watch it as soon as it came out and discussed it to death? is that why these stranger things threads have barely any discussion? its all been said?

I would have preferred her being single because both of them were pretty toxic in their own ways.

I imagine it's because there's no set timeslot for it. People watch it on their own time, no week to week where we can have discussion after it airs. Everyone is late to the party with Netflix releases like these I imagine.

>Jonathan was a weird stalker

>took a couple pics
>stalker

lol

>slinking about in someones garden taking photos of them about to have sex
>not creepy
wew

Lol talk about an overreaction, he took a couple pictures of everyone there. If he never took em they woulda never found the monster.

Jonathan also beat the shit out of Steve so he's clearly superior.

Born in 77 here.

I really liked it, yes in part because it took me back to being a kid.

Sadly I played Beyond Two Souls last year and it REALLy seemed like a film version of that game plus silent hill.

>>Why didn't they kill the cop guy after they showed they can fake deaths and suicides and are willing to kill people who didn't actually do anything or know about their plot

This

What a horribly stupid fucking show.

>Dumb jock with a bat can hurt the monster but multiple rounds from a revolver and 20 trained feds with MP5Ks and machine guns can't slow it down

Had promise but it shit the bed with all the feminism crap.