My gf is about to do life painting job at a college. She has done them before at art classes but mainly older people...

My gf is about to do life painting job at a college. She has done them before at art classes but mainly older people. This 1 she will be naked and there will be teenagers there guys and girls. She wants to do it but I don't want her to.

then tell her you cuck

I've said I don't want her to do that job. But I also know she is good friends with a male teacher there to. And I'm sure he would find out that she's there that day and have a sneaky peak.all casual you know.

Yeah.... that sounds to me like she wants him to see her then

there going to view her and then paint a representation not on her or no ones going to fuck her. just accept the eye ball cuck

here is the thing: if you act like a cuck you will get cucked. If you fucking grow up and let that other human being (which happens to be your gf) do what she wants, then MAYBE you'll earn some respect from her.

Let it happen, be confident (if you trust her and she hasnt done anything shady) if not, be paranoid af.

Maybe. She will get a kick out of it to if he sees her I'm sure of it.

You might want to talk to someone about those jealousy issues before you ruin your relationship

maybe he should take it a step further and offer her up to a tall dark hansom black stallion like wesley snipes

Yeah there only just looking and painting.

and visually masturbating, you know how many neurons probably fire off when they see that sweat drip from her vaginal creise

It's only painting and it's in a busy college so should be OK.

I'm not OP.
expand upon this, please. thanks

She doesn't leave many pubes either so they will see everything.

I've been ok with it till now.

some times guys are so beta they assume that there gf dont have any self control and or moralistic integrity that assume the first sight of a better man then one self they well just go for it, op: basicly when you insinuate that she is a slut and will just fuck other people. it is super selfish

There's nothing sexual about being the nude model for an art class

if i was in the class and my dick got hard then would it?

also if she's to cheat on you there's literally nothing you can do. Also be smart and let her do what she wants, while doing so, open your eyes and see if she's checking him out. Be more sensitive than her.
>tldr; be smarter than her

>being this insecure about a art class
If you have such a problem with it you should go model for one yourself, that way you could see how nonsexual it really is

I will thanx.

>Yeah.... that sounds to me like she wants him to see her then
>also if she's to cheat on you there's literally nothing you can do. Also be smart and let her do what she wants, while doing so, open your eyes and see if she's checking him out. Be more sensitive than her.

i like how some people are insinuating that there is some one else she is already interested in

It's just that she will be there naked in front of teenage lads and a teacher she knows very well will probably see her to.

what you should really worry bout is 1 of your bros has a cellphone ready to snap a shot under his desk

before she goes, just smash that pussy like it's never been smashed before and she will be back for more immediately after her class which she will immediately forget

If she really wanted to be naked in front of the teacher, she really wouldn't need an art class as an excuse, would she?

i dont think she is going to want to be seen with cock stains

>it is super selfish
so is being in a monogamous relationship to begin with
you're fucking retarded
if you don't think nude art is fucking degenerate, you're fucking retarded
enjoy being avant garde or whatever, faggot

Trips of insecurity

the more you tell her not to the more she'll want to do it

support her fully, see if you can sit in with her while she does it, hope she gets bored

Tell her to make long eye contact with someone in the room, preferably someone who looks awkward. Some long dicked model did it to me when I was drawing him nude.
The most awkward part was going for a cigarette with him after.

If she wanted to cheat on you she would just do it, she's not going to just throw herself at some random teen or some art teacher. You're reading too much into this

I can't watch her doing that.

Worth a try.

Life drawing isn't sexy at all.

They will see that she's just been fucked I'm sure.

her body is being rented out for visual feedback at her choice. whats monogamous bout that.

your more of a cuck then I thought

fuck the teacher in the ass

it helps in two ways

she knows that you don't enjoy it, so the fact that you do it anyway will impress onto her that she's more important to you than your own comfort. chicks dig that

it also allows you to keep an eye on if people (such as the teacher you're concerned with) are being overly flirty with her. don't act on this information, just keep it in mind. knowledge is power, especially when it's knowledge of other people

i know it's hard but chicks respect confidence and dislike insecurity. if you give the image that you are 100% assured that you're awesome enough that she won't cheat on you, she's less likely to cheat on you. social engineering is important.

has the thought ever occured to you that this isnt about jealousy? maybe its just about respect. if his gf is displaying herself naked in front of other men, she clearly has no respect for him and he should call her out on it

It's only her naked. And it's not sexual at all. It's just someone she knows will see her naked.

Very true.

its her choice, ever heard of free will?

and its his choice not liking her choice and acting accordingly, thats also free will.
free will doesnt mean you can do whatever you want and not being judged for it.

I'm going to let her do it now anyway. I don't want to let the class down. I may have a quiet word with the teacher beforehand and say don't go in there please as she will be embarrassed. I'm sure she would try to cover herself if she saw him. Or be professional and still stand there and not move just blush abit.

you need to break up with her before she cheats.
speaking from experience.
she already dumped you the minute she decided her desire to do this was more important than the discomfort it causes you.
your relationship ended already.

So you’re just going to let her stand naked for a bunch of people? If she does it after you tell her not to she’s just cucking you.

tyrone is going to be so happy

grow a pair you faggot. you are letting her walk all over you, see

She's done it before. It's just another job really.

job, now this sounds like prostitution, how much she getting paid

Funny.

I think it's around £50 an hr or so.

another job would be washing dishes, tending bar, delivering pizzas, parking cars, working a register, etc... it's amazing how many job opportunities she had to turn down before she decided she would pick the one job out of thousands where she gets naked in front of strangers.

Well, I'm sorry to say this but she is a separate individual with her owns wants and desires. Humans, in general, tend be very stubborn when told they can't do things. You're kinda fucked here.

the neckbeard speaks the truth

He wanted to give you the long D

It's only part time job. And I think she likes the attention. She's said before that you can hear a pin drop when she takes her gown off and is told which position she has to pose in.

Fuck me, where do I sign up?

Funny.

Of course she likes the attention. She's a human. It may not be anything besides attention whoring, but I knew a few girls who did it because they had shit self-esteem for years in their childhood/teenage years and when they got into their teens/low20's hadn't realized they were actually attractive by then and enjoyed the attention .

at some point girls realize the power their naked body has. they test the boundaries and see what they can get out of it. it sounds like she is a girl who is testing waters at your expense. she is not a woman who has made up her mind about certain things. it sounds like you're dating someone who is not an adult yet. she may stop liking you between now and the time when she grows up. so, run.

Ya prob right about that. Thanx.

I went through this for 3 years man. Good luck.

>she may stop liking you between now and when she grows up

can confirm, happened to me. :(

Thanx everyone for your views about it all.

seconded. also good dubs