I don't mean to be a scaremonger Sup Forums...

I don't mean to be a scaremonger Sup Forums, but has anyone thought of the VERY real chance that one day our beloved Andy might become constipated?
What could we do if this horrifying shituation became a reality?
Your thoughts?
Also, /log/ general thread.

Grow up.

Logging in

His loaves are far too creamy for this

Grow up.

Dump

Grow up

Grow up.

It wouldn't matter because I'd suck all of it out of his asshole

Grow up

Dump

Age a little.

Dump

Dump.

Act your age, not your shoe size

Grow up

Grow up

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you smell like shit o: someone dumped ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your loggy woggy you're so smelly :oooo rubbies more on your loggy.woggy it doesn't stop slidding ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky andy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope andy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big andy log~ wiggles butt Im hungry o3o wags tail can you please feed me~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a throat hunger rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your log as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some logcream smells andy's asshole as my eyes glow you smell so shitty :v licks log mmmm~ so creamy drools all over your log your andy log I like fondles Mr. Corny logs hehe puts snout on anus and inhales deeply oh god… Here it comes! *log slidds down throat*

Kek

I would hunt over 9000 elephants to take their ivory, trade it in to some batshit insane Liberian slave owners so I can get some blood diamonds, and trade those diamonds to a thin-dicked rock analyst who'd say "Nah these ain't diamonds, but I'll keep 'em" just so I can crush his skull in with his Computer Tower, take the diamonds back, along with rubies, emeralds, mustard gas crystals, hide them in my asshole after filling it with Tide pods, get arrested by the cops for killing a faggot scammer, pretend I live near a BVB concert location, so I get taken to that area, trick the cops into thinking they'll run someone over, so they get scared, and cause me to get an adrenaline rush, so I can break the cuffs, destroy the grate between me and the cops, take their shotgun, and kill both of them, then I take their car, drive to the BVB concert, give security a blood diamond so he'll let me pass, then goto andy's dressing room, and give him all of the jewels just so I can ask him to slid a hulking log of fucking shit down my esophagus. That's how dedicated I am.

God that's so hot