Ask a fully submissive bottom beta anything dirty or personal

Ask a fully submissive bottom beta anything dirty or personal

Can I dress you up into girly panties and thigh high socks and breed your boypussy raw?

That would be ok for a start

Even if I have a thick 10 inch cock? And A LOT of cum saved up?

Do you feel anything sexually while shitting out a huge turd?

Does the smell of shit ever remind you of gay say and therefore create some Pavlovian moment?

Do you know that your face fucks yo the whole feminine thing you have going on?

That would probably not go all the way in then

Also submissive bottom beta, who's a cuck too. AMA

It's all going in bitch, wether I have to force it in or not

Give me tips on blowjobs and riding dick

I guess we're just talking theoretically anyway. But I prefer dudes who tell me what's going to happen and not ask me

I'd treat you like a fucking whore in bed, but a goddamn princess everywhere else.

I wouldn't want that. The latter.

Kill yourself faggot.

It's not about what you want bitch, it's about what I want. And daddy wants a little cumwhore bitch to pound into the mattress

That part is ok, the second one is what's not for me

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS YOU PILE OF GENETIC SHIT!

You wanna be a whore in public too?

No
Bo
Doesn't matter, I look for guys who look for fags

Yes, I don't like if anything changes when we get out of bed

I'm gonna take you to the store and fucking breed you in front of everybody there

Listen you little skank answer this question. I’m an aggressive bottom and I need tips now!

What store?

All of them

I can't. As soon as I started sucking cocks dudes started to fuck my mouth. My strategy was: endure whatever they do.

That’s a terrible answer. You deserved to have my fist shoved up your ass and used as a puppet

You’d look a lot better with normal colored shoes, than neon pink. Stately appearance always wins over flamboyant. Even with faggots.

Anyways if I hook up for anything longer term (or permanent, and I would prefer that) it will be a completely unequal relationship

These shoes have the advantage of dudes seeing it together with the other items I wear and start ridiculing and laughing at me in public. Which is a turn on for me

follow up question. How do you deal with the gag reflex?

It depends on the partner. If they're passive, I can easily deepthroat. If they like being rough then whatever I do, I gag. When they're even rougher, I puke.

If your long term fwb wanted to lock you in chastity for the entirety of your hookups, would you?

So with a passive partner how did you get rid of it? I work on my dildo and I still gag when it hits the back of my throat. Any advice? Or just get used to it as best I can?

I would

With practise I guess. There's a guy I've been sucking for 13 years. At the beginning he was kind of passive, but when I did not do well, used my teeth, gagged too much, he educated me by slapping my face, scolding me. And though I leaned to handle his cock, he still keeps slapping my face, just for fun.

That sounds like a great time. Thank you hun for the advice. Hopefully I can be a better cock sucker now.

I would say he is my backup top because over the years he became too mild, and I'm constantly looking for rougher and rougher treatment.

Um, what does that mean?